Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:41 pm
brooystart

"Oh?" Bast responded curiously. She honestly couldn't remember the monks telling her that the boy had a bloodline, just that he had a "unique ability" that would become apparent in due time. She set her teacup on a short stack of papers, looking at Shi through her goggles with a stern, but curious, gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 425/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 000 xxxx ac || 000

Shi would nod softly. "I have the ability to control light and darkness. I don't really know how to explain it further so, I'll just show you." Shi would say as he raised up his right hand, making a handseal as he did. He would then start to channel chakra into his hand. Then, using the chakra he would start to make a ball of light. Within moments there was a ball of light in the middle of the room. Gandō [ Altar Light ] E ranked Learned

Shi would then allow the ball to float around the mood as he started the next jutsu. He'd make another handseal with his hand and start channeling his chakra into his hand again. This time he was using Kuton chakra. Once this chakra had been channeled, he would start to use it to mold a small ball of Kuton energy. Once the ball had been formed, things around two meters around it started to get pulled towards it. Before any major damage could be done to the office, Shi stopped the jutsu and put his hand back down. "I think that one's called the Void release from the Saimoto clan. Then, the first one, the light release from the Nagadera clan."

Hoshi [ Star ] D Ranked Learned

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:36 am
brooystart

Bast pondered the phenomenon before her for a few moments, wondering how to best respond to the display. The boy seemed to be right about his manipulating light, but she wasn't sure that the second technique he'd used had anything to do with darkness.

"'Light and dark', you say?" she murmured. "I rather think the name 'Void Release' would imply a connection to a lack of something, rather than darkness. Regardless, we'll have to do some research to figure out how to teach you. Are there any other unique abilities you have? It's not rare to see new abilities manifest in someone of mixed heritage, provided you are a descendant of the Saimoto and Nagadera clans."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 405/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 000 xxxx ac || 000

Shi would think for a moment. "I don't think there's any other special abilities in my blood. Unless you mean something like this." He would say as he rose his hand up and made another handseal. He then started to form koton chakra in his system. As soon as he had it built up slightly, he put it to the side for the moment. He then made a kuton ball just like before. However, this time he started to add Koton chakra to it. When the ball would be made complete, it would shine brightly with a blinding light.

Reikō [ Luminescence ] D rank Version Learned

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Reikō [ Luminescence ]
                                          Official Description: Allows the user to imbue a non-Kōton Ninjutsu or complex physical technique with Kōton Chakra, making it blinding to those who see it and doubly so for any Dōjutsu users who see it. A technique imbued with Kōton Chakra causes one post of blindness per rank, based on the amount of Kōton Chakra that it was imbued with. All clan members start with this technique trained at E-Rank, and must retrain it to be able to imbue techniques with higher levels of Kōton Chakra.
                                          Guild Description: See official description.

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:06 pm
brooystart

Bast raised a hand to block the light when she realized what was happening. Thanks to the fantastically dark tinting on her goggles and the quick movement of her hands, she managed to escape some of the momentary blindness that followed. Without really thinking about it, she absorbed the metal of her headband and started to scatter light around the room.

"Kindly extinguish that light," she requested. She noticed one of the ANBU stationed at the door disappear into the rafters. The radio in her ear buzzed that Mononoke was being summoned, but the woman didn't respond.

"The place for training isn't my office," she said with a grimace. "Doubly so now that the guards are nervous. That sort of indiscriminate Jutsu usage will get you or your allies killed, so please avoid using it in the Village outside of training, sparring, and situations of war."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 405/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 000 xxxx ac || 000

Shi would stop the light as soon as he was asked to with a frown following behind."I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn't have used that jutsu here. I will make sure to not use those types of jutsus in public eyes as to not blind them." He'd say gently as he looked around a bit. He didn't mean to spook anyone but, that's what he got for using that particular jutsu in the Kazekage's office. "Do you need anything else Lord Kazekage? If not, I'd like to go to the academy and train." He'd say, his frown turning into a smile.

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:28 pm
brooystart

"As long as you understand, it's fine," the woman responded, trying to blink away the blindness. She was disappointed to find it persisted. "I've got nothing else for you at the moment, so feel free to go. And remember: no public flashing!"

She waggled a finger jokingly in the direction of his voice. It was at this point that she realized just how lenient she had become compared to her old ways, and the slight upturn of her lips leveled off. Perhaps it was time for some introspective meditation, she concluded. She downed another cup of tea while she pondered this, waiting for her vision to clear.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shi would nod softly and bow to the Kazekage. "I understand. Again, I am very sorry about doing that. I'll see about learning a jutsu that makes it help with the clearing of the vision or not making specific people blind." He'd smile gently then go to leave the office, closing the door a little louder to allow the Kazekage to definitely know that he was leaving.

[Exit to training ground]

Quotes:

Quote:

Ergo War

Jutsu used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: --

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιt had taken some coaxing on her part, but Fia had finally convinced me to get around to getting my headband. Among the shinobi, it was a sign of being official, apparently, and we couldn't start proper training until we received it personally from the Kazekage. I didn't really see a point to it, but I complied regardless and made my way up to the office, a place I hadn't thought I would come near in the ten-ish years we'd lived in Sunagakure.
-----Basically an adult at my age, I was constantly asking myself what I was doing getting involved in this. I enjoyed learning, but had no motivation to fight, which was ironic given the weapon I had chosen. The five-foot spadone rested across my back like a dead weight. It wasn't that it was particularly heavy by itself, but the longer I carried it the heavier it felt. But it was a weapon I enjoyed. With a sigh, I shifted it on my shoulder and looked back the way I'd come to make sure Syriahl was somewhere close behind before approaching the door to the office.
-----Men in masks--ANBU--stood on either side of the doorway, but made no move to stop my approach. Somewhat wary of them still, I knocked on the door before carefully opening it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Ergo War

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----So...this was the place, eh? The famous Kazekage's tower, his office! The thoughts flickered through the mind of a rather odd individual who made her way up the steps behind his brother. The instant she came within view of the ANBU, however, they would likely feel an odd stirring in their bodies, perhaps in ways they hadn't felt in years due to their training regiments. It always started as a warmth in the stomach and spread outwards from there, a light burn that would cause a rising of their bodies, if they were male, or a stirring within their lower abdomens if they were female. Odd, considering that the figure moving up those stairs was...male? Female? It was impossible to tell, but whatever it was was incredibly attractive in some odd, unknowable way. And when she winked at them, when his eyes, a pale purple, flashed with a hint of mischievousness, boy, it sure sent shivers down their spines! His clothes were a mix, too, of both masculinity and femininity, with a tight top that bore a semblance to a kimono with a bit of undermesh, and the bottoms a rather masculine pair of black jeans that were obviously modified for shinobi use and movement. A kusarigama lay coiled at her hip, the sickle head bouncing merrily upon his thigh, and on her back was a rather large satchel with strings holding it around his shoulder to bounce near her side.
-----Taking a deep breath, the odd fellow moved up behind her brother, shifting side to side to try and see past the taller giant before him. Well, the idiot was taking too long, and opening the door was simply taking forever! So, she did what any normal, average, overly excited human being would do, and sighed in annoyance before shoving the older sibling through the door with his much, much weaker frame. The instant Achiamel fell into the room the girly boy (boyish girl?) stepped in with a smile upon her face, raising a hand above him to wave like a madman. "Hiiiiiiiii, Kage-sama! How ya doin?!" The voice was high, with a clear feminine lilt to it that sounded ten kinds of breathy. Even here, likely, the Kazekage would feel the touch of his... natural...attractiveness. When he bowed, it was graceful, on the balls of her feet, allowing perfect balance with every movement. Why bow? Why not?!

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Ergo War

Tao-Benshin

----

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 pm
((Sorry, guys, I'm probably not going to be on for a few days! Bast will have to get to know you after I get back on Tuesday.))

The two would burst into the Office only to see a cardboard cutout of Bast giving the thumbs-up sign. A small sign on her desk informed them that she had gone out (ostensibly on a quest for ink, as the two would be informed if they asked someone), and would be back in a few days. The two would hear a faint scratching sound around the woman's desk, hear one of the drawers open, papers shuffle, and then the drawer would close again. Two headbands would scrabble up the side of the desk, plop down, and then a few pens would scurry away into the dark corners of the room like so many panicked bugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

α к ιɢ α ɢ α η є
α ɢ є :: 2 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єɢ є η ι ηs υ η α ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυ :: мysтιc нєrσмє∂ιcαℓ :: sρєcιαℓιsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 0α c :: 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r α :: 3 5 0 / 3 5 0ѕ т α м ι η α :: 2 0 0 / 2 0 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
мσσ∂ :: --

« Don't take things so seriously. You'll get old fast. »

-----ι nearly fell flat on my face as I was shoved forward by none other than my younger brother, but I managed to catch myself, albeit awkwardly. Syri, my younger 'brother'--he was gender neutral, but I'd always felt more comfortable thinking of him as a he--was as impatient as always. Especially to greet an empty room, which I had noticed an instant before I nearly made friends with the floor. The added weight of the great sword on my back didn't help with the balancing issue. Grunting, I stood up straight again, smoothing out my jacket, and pointed to the cardboard cutout sitting at the desk. "Calm down a minute, would you? The Kazekage isn't even here." I wasn't angry at him; I was rarely angry at anyone. Just... wondering how he could have so much energy.
-----Moving closer to the desk, I was given pause as two headbands literally wiggled their ways onto the wooden surface. Dumbfounded, I warily reached out to them and picked both up; they didn't move again, so I deemed them safe. Turning back to Syri, I held one of them out to him. Beige in color, it suited him more than me; I kept the red one for myself.
-----More than a little weirded out by inanimate object moving, I chose to leave quite happily. Well, that was relatively painless." Flashing a grin at my younger brother, I gestured for him to follow before heading back out the door. "Let's find Fia then, shall we~?" I announced over my shoulder, my own voice gaining a singsongish tone.

[Exits]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« A bit of optimism never hurts. »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• sнυrιкєη :: 10
• кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +25 chakra/stamina per rank [Power Package]
• D-ranked techniques and lower can be used without hand signs [Mystic Hero Discipline]
• Bukijutsu techniques require twenty (20) less stamina [Personal Attribute]

• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu wielding large weapons [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Eiseijutsu [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:42 pm
[Lazy Exit after Brother]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm
For the first time in quite a while, Bast approached the building that housed her Office like a commoner: on foot and with a large shipment of extraterrestrial ink that was pried from the jaws of ancient, planet-devouring beasts. Rather than go inside, she used Uitenpen on a scale it wasn't designed for and created a chair, desk, and sun shade out on the scorched front lawn. The Princess set the barrels of ink down carefully and backed off as a swarm of inhumanly thirsty pen-bugs descended on the area like a plague. The first barrel was empty in moments and the others were sent off to storage.

With that nasty affair out of the way, the Kazekage plopped down in the chair and slammed her feet down on the stone desk with enough force to make it shudder. She caught a skull teacup that fell down to her from her Office, took a sip of it, grimaced, then caught a sprig of mint as it floated down to her in her cup.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:38 pm
Ergo War

Desirae_Nikas_7656

pliokiju

Yo-ko

Valbjorn

Winterwolf78

Holy Rinaku

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame walked up to the building and noticed that the Kage was actually not in her office, but was sitting outside with a desk and everything. Ayame chuckled and patted Daichi on the head as they headed towards her. Daichi was careful not to get near the pen bugs, they quite frankly freaked him out, and walked up to the Kazekage, tentatively laying his head in her lap.
Ayame shook her head at her wolf's antics, but bowed at the waist, "Evening Lady Kage, the team that was sent to Saraswati has returned, and I am sorry about Daichi doing that he is affectionate to those he considers pack." Daichi just huffed and looked up at Bast, he was a lot more tired than he thought he was.

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games