Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi raised a eyebrow, she was pacing around him? Was he in trouble? He was startled when she grabbed his arm and pulled him forward, he wasn't prepared to be embarrassed while he laid stomach down on the kage's legs. He blinked confused till the first 'whack' hit his bottom and his cheeks poofed out to hold back tears from that harsh whack, then another made him yelp and the third and last just made him whimper embarrassed. His tooshie hurt! Kyoishi scrambled off her lap and away a bit, right on his tooshie to the floor which made him whimper again from the spanking. "O-Ow...well you guys basically kept me in the dark about the guy I love, wether he has two minds in one body or is just plain crazy! Damn you hit hard..." He looked at the ground by his feet, listening and nodding that no one else would know he still lives. He shot a glare at Dai, he looked ready to pounce at her if she kept speaking! "Shut up Dai! Don't make assumptions about the other half of Sypher! Rank dosen't mean anything...if it's a justu than it does mean everything but only how you use it, rank on a person is not something you should look to, it's respect...Kin has the most respect, you lose yours by the second..." His glare stayed on Dai, if it could have been a death glare, she'd be dead.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki watched, stiff as wood, as his mother moved about. Oh yes....he recognized that look very well. He jerked his head to the side, avoiding the sight of Kyo being spanked, knowing he'd be getting the same soon enough "I still don't understand any of this..." he mumbled as Daitomi put a hand on his shoulder. All this talk about the man called Sypher and everything else, him being two faces and all that...he didn't get it. All he knew was that he was in trouble....again. He eyed his mother as Kyo spoke back but said nothing I'm gonna get a whapping too. he thought, practically curling in on himself as he stood.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She sighed, feeling bad enough for Kyo as the thwacks reverberated throughout the office. Then her head turned to Daitomi who had spoken up. Doki listened with her stance but she did not expect this conversation to prolong any further than it should have. There was a time and place for everything. "I think..We should just remember him for how he was. Let's just..leave it at that." She said, her face trying to usher into a lifeless figure yet. Sypher himself was becoming a sensitive topic, even for Doki on a personal level. Well why not? For all the times in the past, she was a person who was burdened by remembrance. Not forgetfulness.

But she too, feared that his being may one day cloud her better judgement as a young yet still growing adviser. How could she allow one man to tie her favorite? One who once was and forever still is, in her memories. And if a ninja could not keep track of even that between reality, how could one go on in their life? Her eyes turned to Kyo, alive in after the pain but still stubborn in his ways. Love was one thing, but how could he be so sure? She could not judge him for that but at the very least he should know the consequences that risked his love and loyalty for a barred man.

"Look at us, a dime a collar for our own soap opera." She mumbled as she shook her head. Then her vibrant eyes landed on Haki, whom they all knew had no business of knowing this gobbly gook. "Are we done here? We actually need to live on with our lives." Arms crossed, growing more annoyed of their prolonged bickering by the next. "A kid shouldn't have to be exposed to this much angst." Her statement wasn't intentionally laid out for Haki as it meant everyone too. Old, young, memories attached. They were all vulnerable at one point. For Haki, it was still now, she guessed and maybe Doki too. Her stern concern within for Kyo never actually died but kid talent or bum, he should be more considerate.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai gave a stare that was cold hearted. "So you chose to protect a man that attacked your leader. Betrayed all of us? FOR WHAT!" Her voice rose. Have you been hunted by him? Punished to the point where you don't care what happens to you anymore, Kyo?" She asked. "It's time to wake up and see the world for what it is, Kyoshi." Dai moved to where she was standing in front of Haki. "Stop acting like a love sick puppy and grow up from fantasy land. The world is a darker and scarier place then what it was when we where students." She told him before moving to where she was only a few feet from him. She rose her arms out as if she was offering him a hug. But her eyes where cold hard steel. "All it takes is one Kaiton move and you can end everything. All the pain I put you through, the nightmare that I set into your world." Her eyes never moved him his person. "Besides...I have nothing to lose anymore. So why not end it here and now?" She breathed at him before lowering her arms and continuing her stare as her words set in as a challenge. "Or do you not have the mind set to kill one of your fellow shinobis like I once did?"

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Haki was more then a little appalled by Daitomi's words and actions, his alarm showing quite plainly on his face. As she stepped around him, he quickly stepped away from her and made for safety beside the most rational person in the room; the green haired girl. He'd heard her called Doki and right now he just wanted to be near someone who wasn't going to hurt him, confuse him or terrify him. His mother was going to spank him, so she was a no. Kyo just confused the hell out of him so he was a no. And Daitomi was pretty much freaking him out with talk of dying and ending everything. Haki glanced at Doki nervously and skittered to stand slightly beside her, a little behind I don't understand this! No wonder Gin and Rain were hesitant to let me come here. he thought, moving closer to Doki as he watched Kyo and Daitomi anxiously, standing only inches from Doki now All anyone thinks about is death and dying! Or betrayal and violence and horrible other things that I don't understand! he wrapped his arms around himself, a shiver running through him "What's wrong with this place..." he mumbled under his breath, eyes wide.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kyoishi clearly hadn't quite understood the message, and Kin... She likely would have slapped him upside the head, however Hakkin looked a bit nervous. Doki was rather spot on, in a sense. Her fingers flickered briefly, having heard Dai offer herself up as a martyr to the boy. There was much drama to come, and it was time to drop the gavel on the situation. Her fingers finished moving across, to form the seals for the technique. The thunder voice technique.

"This is... enough," the voice boomed, echoing gratuitously throughout the room, as if they were in an endless valley. "This is no room for marytrs, saints and accomplishments. This is a room for decisions, and you shall all listen this one. Calsypher Senju is dead. He breathes no more, and should any of you aid an imposter, I will strike you down. No deliberation any longer. It ends now."

She silenced herself for a moment, before looking over Dai, nudging her finger in a beckoning to approach. "Daitomi, it's your turn to approach," Kin spoke simply, leaning back. She probably wouldn't be laying a hand on Hakkin at this point. He'd just been subject to just the very idea that he might be. "Doki, you may let Kyo from the office." Her gaze fell to her own boy, shaking her head some.
"When you hear something from someone who I keep near me, Haki, I want you to hold that tight to your heart, and not let go unless directed by me, Doki or the person who told you, okay?" She was trying hard to be understanding of his situation, and it was a good rule to live by. "Just remember that, and we won't need to do this, like I did Kyo. Upon that note, I'll ask you to let him out too, Doki."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

It was like she said earlier, whether this boy Haki was really ready to become a shinobi or not, the choice remained ever to his favor. Her eyes lowered in disappointment toward this whole scene. She could almost feel her brain tightening at their channels for oxygen. Another migrain. At this point, Doki could do no more to renounce the two for they had long stopped listening to second opinions. Even if she was younger or inexperienced, her word as an adviser still stayed. It was up to them to pick up whatever they had left afterwards.

She could understand the pain and slight nonalignment from his virgin eyes as their voices were shouting. Doki understood, all in the place of a child who was abandoned. Especially for Kyo, who was still young in his suit. Dai, still plagued by her own troubles. The mossy haired girl glanced behind her with a sympathetic look. Neither smiling nor frowning. For a second she stood gazing at him, observing his personal protective instincts take on an outward shell as he began to embrace himself.

"It's not the place, kiddo" She said, turning her back to both Dai and Kyo, hugging Haki with her form to shield his direct sight. With her right she pressed his trembling form headside into her shoulder while with her left she capped his other ear so that he would block out the rest. Especially from the loud thundervoice technique. Haki would have still been able to have heard that despite her best efforts to mute him. Doki herself tried her best to resist flinching from the aftermath of Kin's boon but even so she managed to compose herself afterwards. Despite her shaky eardrums for the moment, her nodding head indicated that she heard in on the rest of Kin's command.

Her fingers slipped from one base of his ear to also allow his mother's direct message to relay. Since her form had moved away from the door to Haki's position, Kyo was all the more free to go. Doki, still a little afflicted by the loud thunderous voice wobbled on over to the door, extending a hand for both boys to leave. Haki still in the girp of her other hand, she gently waited for him. What little guide he had left, Haki needed to do for himself. "Right, well, you heard your momma! This whole mess is just constipated is all. Believe me, we've had worse days in the office." She said, shivering a bit on that note. Moms are the tigers and dads are the monkeys.. Eugh, dad was right on that one. Thought Doki, a little moment as she begun seeing a circle of stars.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai quickly covered her ears when she caught sight of the seals Kin was performing. She hated this technique; Dai lowered her head and brought her shoulders forward. Kin had made her given voice to law. Sypher was dead to the village end of story. Dai stood straight and felt not ashamed that she had said those things to Kyo. After all, every last word was true. But she was ashamed that Haki had to see the dark side of being a Shinobi so early. She stepped past Kyo and approached Kin with hesitation when asked to approach. Not looking Kin in the eyes; Dai stood quietly, staring at the floor as Kin asked Doki to see Kyo and Haki out. Further punishment echoed in Daitomi's mind as she stood there in front of the village leader.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Haki jumped a little as Doki wrapped her arms around him, not expecting such a move from someone who barely knew him. Still...it was a comforting gesture and he didn't resist, leaning in as she hugged him "Ow!" he snapped his hands up, pulling his head away, to cover his ears tightly as his mother's voice was amplified. He kept his forehead in Doki's shoulder, eyes squeezed shut as the voice boomed around the room. As her voice lowered and she spoke to him, his hands came half down and he looked at her nervously "A-All right..." he said quietly as Doki pulled him to the door "Ah! Yes..." he mumbled, not sure how to reply to her comment. A constipated mess? Wasn't constipation when you couldn't go to the bathroom? He didn't say that though...I didn't get to tell her about my training... Haki realized but...he was unsure of his mother right now. He was unsure of his whole world right now. Nothing made sense and what little he could understand was bad "Thank you, Doki-sa...sama..." he fumbled over the right honorific but didn't stay to be corrected. He had to think...a lot. Darting out the doors and down the hall, Haki was out of the office before either his mother or Doki could say anything else or Kyo or Daitomi could go at each other.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi growled at Dai, he would of attacked her if Kin hadn't tried to bust their ear drums out so he backed down from that and stood up, wincing a bit. He was shocked to hear that, he wouldn't aid Sypher but he'd visit him once in awhile to kiss and hug and just see eachother, no secrets told and no aiding eachother. "Yes ma'am...if you ever have free time then could we do that *ahem* expected promotion? I've been a good boy...er...I will..." He rubbed the back of his head, he didn't want to lose his chance of becoming a anbu, to stop being a apprentice and become a actual anbu. He watched Haki escape and knew he should too, he turned and shuffled his own way out, still rubbing his hurting tooshie.
[/exit]
[OOC: I'll never forget about the promotion >. >]

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki groaned, half mixed with pride that Kyo would still stick to his guns and the shame that the dummy was still her previous mentor. Taking one last glance to the innards of the room, Doki bowed her head before closing the doors after herself with no one else summoned to leave. Her litheness in adjusted steps took her to where Haki was dashing off. Meanwhile, another clone of herself went after Kyo.

[[Fork Exits]]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:17 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The mess had come to a close at this point in time. Kin was rather relieved when Hakkin, and subsequently everyone else left. It was a quick reminder that Kyo spoke. She still had to go and talk to the boy about advancement of some kind... There were two routes to take, and he'd already shown his interest in being an ANBU. She'd hunt him down in some time... Now, now it was only Dai and Kin.

"Dai, you disappoint," Kin sighed, as she walked toward the jounin, making a similar gesture to how she'd walked her way around Dai. She didn't bother bending her over her knee or anything, her palm swung through the air, before resounding mightily through the hall, colliding with the woman's tush. "Life is valuable, Dai, many people care about you. Even in the moment, I care. Don't you ever forget you are important, never offer up your life like it has no meaning."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

"It seems to be what I do second best, now a days." She breathed under her breath when Kin commented she had disappointed her. Dai didn't even watch Kin as the women circled her. She gasped in pain as she felt the sting of Kin's hand smacking her butt. Taking a few steps, in a slight stumble, and breathing in through her teeth as she rubbed her cheeks. Kyo was right! Damn! She does hit hard! Her thoughts shouted as the pain burned. Dai, keeping her hand on her tush, looked at Kin as the women spoke. She turned to Kin and walked up to her before wrapping her arms around the Kage. "I'm sorry, Kin. I really am. I'll never do it again." Dai spoke sweetly to Kin; her voice was soft. "I promise." She pulled away but kept her arms around Kin. "Just got caught up in the moment, I suppose. But I'm sorry for pulling the stupid card." She gave a nervous smile before leaning forward and placing a small kiss against Kin's lips. Dai placed her forehead softly against Kin's. "I don't ever want to hurt you, Kin. Never." She whispered softly before placing a slightly longer kiss on Kin's lips.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin didn't bother to try and elaborate. Her arms wrapped about Dai and she nodded quietly. "You better not, because I can hurt you a whole lot more," Kin joked, tacking a smile back upon her face. The moments while her lips were in contact with Dai's were moments of bliss, and that was about all that she could even think to describe them as. "Well, we've finally got some time alone, no traitors, no worries about broken treaties.. We don't have to worry even of losing our heads at this moment. Whatever shall we do?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:30 am
User ImageOutside of the magnificent and grand structure, which housed the very head of a powerful yet somewhat small village, stood one young man, a member of the said village. The young man stood there, head held high, presumably proud because he was so damn awesome, he wasn't. He was looking up at the office of the village head with fear in his eyes. Why? The young'un had had lost something which was rather trivial (yet strangely, incredibly important to his fellow villagers) to him for what seemed to be the millionth time and needed it to be replaced. Otherwise he would be denied access to any form of operation or as his fellow villagers would call it, a "mission", which would benefit his own village, something that was rather important (and totally not trivial) to him considering his "job".

What was this young man's name again? I believe it was...Zoosmell Pooplo- The name's Shishi Shiki! Future (The not so distant kind!) a**-kicking master!" There he goes again with this rather insufferable stupidity...He was hit far too many times on the head as a child, forgive him. Anyway, I should probably stop breaking the fourth wall. "Damn right you should, you fail at narrating." Shishi spoke as if he was conversing with someone who was narrating his every action, those who would pass him by at this very moment would no doubt see him as a bit loopy, believe me he was. He continued on into the building, thoughts of himself being severely punished in the most unimaginable ways popped up inside his head with every step.

What could Shishi have done that could have him expecting no less than the worst? He had lost his ninja band, which, would normally have him receive a simple scolding but of course, Shishi doesn't roll like that nor did he just lose his ninja band just one time. Shishi, the fifteen year old blondie had lost his ninja band or had it damaged or destroyed countless of times already, enough that he was sure this would be his very last day which he would draw breath cause of the severe consequences promised to him should he have his ninja band destroyed again. Unless of course his village head, the Raikage, a woman wh-"A woman who fails to not do any less than excellent, who makes all her enemies fear her and flee before the very sight of her majesty, if I may kiss a** to such a level" You may not.

As Shishi climbed the edifice slowly, he savored every step, for he knew that it might be his very last. Now he may be just exaggerating all of this a little bit, but he's just over-dramatic like that. As Shishi neared the door, he raised his manly arms (so manly that many would say he all doors which receive a knock from him have been blown out of existence) and gave the door a disappointingly unmanly knock (leaving the door that lead poor Shishi to his doom standing as strong as ever). No doubt if the Kage was inside, she could hear and feel the sound of fail slowly seeping into her very soul. "Kage-sama! It's me, your humble servant and slave, Shishi Shiki, or Sushi for short.. May I come in, I promise you I won't take long." Shishi tried to compose himself, he thought, if he was going to face Death and the gates of hell, he should at least face it with some dignity.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games