Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm
Pure T0rture

"That was my intent, Krystina. We'll talk more after we're done eating, but for now everyone just needs to hush up and eat," Runealis sighed lightly while watching Adramalech. When Deception went to open her mouth, however, he quickly shoved two of his fingers into her mouth and pressed down on her tongue, a dangerous gleam in his eye. "I said we'll talk more later so keep it shut." Removing his fingers from Deception's mouth, he wiped her saliva off onto his pantsleg and crouched down beside the crow demon. "Adra, go sit at the table. And stop playing with the black ring around your shoulder."

"Most of us are seated, Krystina," Hagen breathed out while giving Lianna a slight wave in return. Sliding out of his chair, he moved over to Runealis and picked up his sleeping baby before returning to his chair. At least his son had calmed back down.

"Alright. I think we'll go on ahead and eat. After we're done eating, I'll tell the story to those who don't know it," Trevor laughed a little nervously. Runealis seemed a little easier to irritate than before, but still seemed relatively cheerful when irritable so it confused him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm
Dantes river

"i'll be there in a bit... the circles are coming back..." he sighed, watching as several magic runes started to form around the ring, another ring forming once the runic lettering had gone all the way around.

"sis... maybe you should go back to sleep after we all eat." Sky mumbled, frowning slightly at how out of it she seemed.

"are we eating or what?" Rissa chuckled, pulling Lianna to the table with her.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:22 am
Pure T0rture

"Don't stress yourself, mon ami. She isn't worth getting all worked up about. Come and join us when you get the rings under control," Runealis murmured gently while briefly patting Adramalech on top of the head. Standing back up, the assassin moved back over to the table and seated himself between where the crow demon's seat was and Lianna's seat. "We are eating now, Rissa. Sorry for losing my patience with your daughter, Trevor. You do need to set your foot down with her though before she pisses Adra off to the point that he makes her regret being here. If she pisses him off, I will help him teach her a lesson she will never forget. She's pushing her luck and her luck's running out. Now, I hope you all enjoy the food. Itadakimasu!"

Watching Runealis beginning to eat along with Sheik and Watari, Hagen scratched his jaw slightly before taking a bite himself. "You're a really great chef, Hades. I can see why Sheik appointed you as the chef of y'all's group," he smiled after having swallowed the food down. His words brought a cheerful smile to Runealis' face, but he didn't respond verbally.

"Alright, alright... Skylar's right, Krystina. You should get some more rest after you're done eating," Trevor sighed lightly before taking a bite of his food.

"It doesn't make sense as to why she's sick though unless she was poisoned..."
"Why do you say that, Sheik?"
"Because she took in the blood of Koail and Hades. Hades never gets sick whatsoever nor does Koail. Their cells would've overridden her system to where she has an immune system."
"Koail gets sick when he changes back to an elf albeit he pretends to be fine. She could be going through the same thing as he does before the vampire venom in her system dies out."
"He does?"
"Who's Koail?"
"A friend of ours, Hagen. His bloodline naturally rejects vampire venom and yet he prefers to remain a vampire via a magical dog collar over being an elf. She should still have his and Hades' blood in her system so she shouldn't be sick and yet she's about as conscious as Trevor was when I checked in on him after Karma, Deception and Truth abandoned him."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:25 pm
Dantes river

"eh, she's not too bad... just a bit annoying." Adra sighed as he stood, taking a seat next to Rune. glancing across the table to Trevor, he gave a small frown and set down his fork. "sorry i keep snapping at your daughter, trevor." he murmured before digging into his food, blinking at how much better his friend had gotten.
"you've come a long way from when ya last cooked for me" he laughed, turning to the blood demon. "guess i don't have to be worried about food poisoning from you anymore."

"hm...? o-okay..." krystina nodded, rubbing her eyes as she poked the food.
"you need to eat, too, sis." Sky sighed, poking her in the side with his finger.

"i thought... it took more time for a change to take place?" truth yawned in between bites, glancing over to her friend before looking to her uncle. "she only bit him just before mara got here. thats hardly even two days."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 am
Pure T0rture

"Told you I've gotten better at cooking. I'm glad you've gotten to see you're no longer susceptible to food poisoning by at least my cooking," Runealis chuckled lightly as he briefly gave Lianna's hand a gentle squeeze.

"It's fine, Adra. She takes after her mother in that area. Hopefully she'll start understanding me and her sister can't exactly keep you and him from slapping the tartar from her teeth soon," Trevor responded dismissively waving his hand as if saying the apologies weren't necessary.

"It takes time for their cells to take effect, yes, but how much time changes depending on the person. It could take a couple of seconds to years for them to take effect. She's not acting like a normal kind of sick which was confusing me," Sheik responded to Truth's question, his fingers spinning his spoon in his hand.

"You can tell the differences in sicknesses?"
"Slightly. It's not like when we first got here or the flu and she hasn't exactly gone anywhere to get any other type of illness so it seemed a little out of place for her to be sick now. Now it seems weird to know Koail gets sick."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 pm
Dantes river

"it is partially my fault though. i need to learn to control my anger." the demon murmured, scratching at the bandages Runealis had put on his arm. "but if she could learn to hold her tongue a bit, i bet the little snake wouldn't be so bad." he chuckled.
Smiling when he squeezed her hand, Lianna continued eating in silence.

"well, she did get a cut when we were dealing with Mara, so it wouldn't surprise me if she was poisoned." Truth mumbled, taking another bite of food as she continued to watch krystina poking the soup.
"i'm fine guys, really. i'm just tired" the blonde finally mumbled, glancing up to maso as she continued to poke her soup.
"if you're fine, then you should eat." sky drawled in between sips of his soup.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 am
Pure T0rture

"You just need to learn some patience. I'm guessing Hades never learned patience either considering how easily he shows his irritability now that he's no longer deaf," Trevor laughed while ignoring the brief unamused gaze from Runealis. His eyes did glance towards the spider still clinging to Skylar's shirt readjusting itself. How was he not getting the urge to smash the eight legged arachnid?

"Haha! Stina's being reprimanded by Sky~. You do need to eat though. Which reminds me," Sheik chuckled lightly as he brushed a stray blonde hair from his face. Glancing at Adramalech, he gave the crow demon a thumbs up. "Thanks for helping Hades with the food. He was telling Rissa and Lianna to thank you for the assistance you gave him." This, of course, made Runealis cough into his arm followed by him feigning innocence in any such thing.

"We'll have Lulu check her system after he's done eating and see if there is any poison making her sick. The body is mostly made up of water after all. Think you can do that, Lulu?"
"I'm already running through her system, Maso. If I find anything, I'll pull it to the surface of her skin and solidify it. As of right now, however, her system is relatively... Normal, for lack of a better word. Her body does seem to be replicating Koail's cells as a rapid pace though so I wouldn't be surprised if she loses her vampirism in the near future. The only question I have to ask is if it'll hurt her like it does him..."
"It won't considering her cells are merely replicating his cells. His cells destroy the venom like battery acid on skin and his entire system has to reboot itself. Her system is still mostly active and her cells aren't really destroying the venom. The venom in her system is being destroyed by Koail's cells, but her cellular structure is adapting to the point that she wouldn't be in such severe pain she can't move much less breathe."
"You know a lot about this."
"Elrik explained it to me."
"He is a doctor and would be able to explain it from personal experience."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm
Dantes river

"you're welcome" Adra mumbled, looking from hades to sheik for a moment after he was thanked, raising an eyebrow to the blood demon at his acting.

Finally taking a few sips of the soup, Krystina gave hades a tired smile. "I-it's very good....." She mumbled, brushing some hair from her face.
"Ya know, I can think of one other possibility that could be happening...." Lianna murmured as she looked up from her plate, giving hades' hand another tiny squeeze. "What if her body isn't liking the one guys' blood? Like it's rejecting it? She's got a few symptoms that you get when first having something of an allergic reaction... Could that be possible?"

Biting her lip, truth glanced from her dad to lulu, not sure what to say.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 pm
Pure T0rture

Chewing a bit slower, Runealis glanced briefly at Adra and flashed him a childish smile before shifting his gaze back to Lianna and shaking his head slightly. "Thank you for the compliments, but I'm still nowhere near Cirdan's level of cooking. He's the true master of cooking and he's technically an alien to this planet."
"That'd be difficult to be true," Sheik stated cooly while taking a sip of his tea. The blonde haired Sheikah then gave a slight smile at Kana while tapping the toes of his feet against the floor under his chair. "Care to explain it to them, Hades?"
"And it commences..."
"You don't have to answer him."
"The body, as you all should know, is made up of water and it's necessary for us to survive. People die of dehydration after all. Suggesting her body is rejecting his blood is like suggesting her body's rejecting water. You see, Koail's one of the first fey to enter our realm from the Undying Lands making him about... Oh let's just say older than Adra and my age put together. The fey who were born in the Undying Lands and not just the fey realm have a purer blood incapable of being tainted by things like poisons and venoms. Their blood naturally cleanses those out of their system which is why that's the only times they get sick. What she's going through is my blood regenerating and reanimating her white blood cells which then copy Koail's purer blood cells so as to build a stronger immune system for her. I figured since my genetics regenerate, my blood would build up her white blood cell count to a healthy level. When Maso mentioned her intaking Koail's blood, it didn't occur to me that his blood would cleanse her blood of the venom until just recently. I was just thinking about how she should have a stronger immune system."
"And you know Koail's age how? He doesn't exactly go telling people his age..."
"He was an adult when Sedynn and Chestra were children and Sedynn told Seda who told me. Sedynn would've been a late teen by the time Adra entered the world. That and no fey has left the Undying Lands since the Second Age. They've returned to it, but never left it."
"You don't have to make yourself uncomfortable, Hades..."
"Sheik would just stare at me then and that gets rather irritating. He doesn't exactly know the strain I go through recalling all of these facts and having to speak quickly in telling all of it that I can remember. There are still some pretty large gaps in my memory though so he'll have to be patient with me on those. Thank you though, Lulu, for having such patience. I've always loved that about you."
"It's no problem. You've had the patience to deal with me after all."
"Why're you glancing between Lulu and me, Truth? I give my blessing for you to date Lucian. He's a good boy and I know he'll treat ya right. My only warning goes towards his retirement; cut all ties in one blow."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Dantes river

"i'm older then you think, Rune." Adra grunted lightly, shaking his head. "i'm much older then what you just said, assuming you're referring to the people i think you're referring to."
"i suppose that makes more sense then my idea." Lianna nodded slightly, her cheeks going a bit red as she went back to eating.
"D-Daddy! i-its... its not that!" truth stammered, her face suddenly a deep red. "i-i ... i was just... thinking.... i don't think krystina likes us talking about her like she's not here.... " she sighed, briefly catching the slight nod krystina made at her comment. "maybe we should drop topic this for now?"
Smiling softly to Sheik, Kana set down her spoon and looked from truth to krystina for a moment before she smiled softly. "i think maybe some fresh air might do all of us some good. everyone okay with moving to the porch after dinner?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:40 pm
Pure T0rture

"I was guesstimating, Adra. I never asked for your real age after all and honestly don't care about age. I wouldn't know my own age anyways... Either way, the point wasn't about his age but what's happening to Krystina's system right now that is making her sick. Just nod and agree instead of correcting me on how old you are," Runealis responded to the crow demon's words after having gotten a laugh out of his system. He hadn't expected Adramalech to actually correct him on the issue when it wasn't exactly the point. It was pretty funny. "Gomen ne, Lianna. I don't mean to make your ideas sound like a bad idea. I'd've thought the same thing if I didn't know he was originally an elf from the Undying Lands.... That was a terrible apology... Gomen ne for such a terrible apology. It really wasn't a terrible thought process though and I really didn't mean to make your face flush such a bright red."
"Hm? We're not talking like she's not here. It's called discussing the issue and bouncing ideas off each other. But fine, whatever. We'll drop the subject. I think we need to go outside for some fresh air though," Sheik responded in a slightly less than amused tone, his blue-green eyes finally shifting away from Runealis now that he'd averted his gaze from the blonde Sheikah. That was so weird. It was like Runealis' actions were his own.
"I'll agree to going outside so long as two people could leave the bickering out there in the distance somewhere."
"Hades, you don't have to force yourself into being uncomfortable answering Sheik's questions. He can be patient or he can have a very unhappy werewolf around."
"Thanks, Lulu, but I'll be alright in a few."
"You mean after your discomfort becomes noticeable? You've felt off since you told us, Hades. It's weird, yes, but we'll get over it. You've been there to protect us for years and I doubt you're gonna stop just 'cause we know your real identity. You're part of our weird lil' family after all."
"Yeah. Besides, your weirdness that showed up since then is throwing me off."
"Sheik..."
"It's fine, Lulu... I can't help it, Sheik. I don't know why talking about certain things bother me, but they do. It's why I'd prefer talking at my own pace about things."
"Truth's face is so red~."
"Alright, alright. I just didn't want you to think I'd try killing him for liking you and you him. And Hades, feel free to talk when you're feeling up to discussing those kinds of things. If you can remember where you read those books I'd be grateful, but no pressure. Outside sounds like a good plan too. Krystina, do you feel up to sitting on the porch?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Dantes river

"right. I surrender." Adra smiled, setting down his silver wear on a now empty plate.
"no, what I suggested is rare anyways, so you don't need to apologize." Lianna smiled, kissing his cheek gently.

"If someone can put up the hammock for me, I'd be happy to join you guys on the porch." Krystina smiled tiredly, slowly making a dent in her meal.
"Shut up, deception!" Truth pouted, curling up on herself to hide her face in her knees like she did when they were kids.her sister could be so mean!

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm
Dantes_river
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 am
Pure T0rture

"I'm glad I didn't offend you," Runealis murmured far softer than his normal tone, his face turning a soft shade of red from having been kissed on the cheek by Lianna. Setting his own spoon on the now empty bowl, he flashed the female a shy smile. "Trevor and I can set that up for you, Krystina. Maso, you can stay put to make sure she finishes eating. I'll deal with the dishes later."
"Kana, would you mind helping me collect the dishes? Hades shouldn't have to do everything," Sheik smiled at the female sitting beside him after having collected up his and Maso's dishes.
"Lianna, please get him to sit still outside. I swear he hasn't stopped moving around since he got up to talk to you earlier. Adra, was he always this fidgety before?"
"Deception, quit picking on your sister."
"I'll set up the hammock by myself. Spend time with Lianna. Hagen, I expect you to pass me that baby once I'm done with the hammock so you can go take a nap. Deception, we're having a chat outside while I'm setting up that hammock. Let's go."
"I will not, Truth. Your puppy has a red face and Hades does too. You guys get embarrassed so easily."
"Do I need to bring up certain embarrassing events from your childhood, Deception?"
"Coming! See you outside, peeps!" And with that, Deception ran out the door with Trevor just behind her. Hagen just glanced around as if uncertain of what to say at this point. They were so serious about things.
"Are they always this bossy, Sky?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 pm
Dantes river

Smiling softly at his blush, Lianna set down her own spoon and took his hand in hers. "i'll try my best, Maso. no promises though" she chuckled, glancing to Maso for a moment.
Relaxing once her sister was gone, Truth gave a small sigh and poked her now cold soup. "i really wish she would keep her thoughts inside her head." she huffed, closing her eyes and resting her head on her hand.
"no. they're not always this bossy... but this does happen rather a lot..." Sky shrugged, glancing to his sister again. "you done already?"
"i-i feel... funny" the vampire mumbled, leaning on Maso some more.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games