Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Trouble was at his desk pouring over his other job endlessly. He was so into his manga work that he had not slept for a day or so, but he needed to finish it. As Chibi, he was a well known and highly famous mangaka, his books famous and in high demand. the problem was he was now running on the last bits of time for his issue, and he quickly sketched it out and then shoved it into his envelope then ran to the mail box to send it to his inker. He then groggily went back up, and began to get a head start on the next one, but fell asleep with his music on low, and his secret art job wide open.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron got to his feet as it really began to come down hard, hurrying inside and shedding his shoes by the door. Trouble had been locked in his room for a long time, and Aaron knew better than to disturb him when he got like that. But he couldn't resist going to take a peek now... Just to see if he was okay.

Aaron sighed softly when he saw that Sean had fallen asleep at his desk with music turned on. Moving silently, Aaron entered and shut the door behind him, walking over to his boyfriend. He was about to shake Trouble awake when he froze, seeing the drawing he had been working on. It was of a character in a well-known manga... One of his favorites, actually. Suspicious now, Aaron began leafing through the papers on Sean's desk, seeing notes on plots and character profiles and pictures. By the time he was finished, he knew for sure.

Sean was a manga artist. A famous one, at that. He let out a huff of air in shock and stepped back, his head spinning. 'That's it. That's how he's affording all this. He works his a** off writing manga.' He was glad to have the mystery solved, but he didn't like that his boyfriend was keeping secrets like this... Or that he was working himself to the bone to meet deadlines.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

Trouble grumbled softly in his sleep saying, "Mom....? Dad.....? D-don't go..... the bullets..... St-stay home.... please....." As his mind saw the shadows of his parents, long since forgetting their faces now. He woke up and saw Aaron in his room, then sat up in a shock. "Aaron?! Wh-what are you doing in here! You know you shouldn't be in here!" He cried out, suddenly pale as a sheet. This was it. His boyfriend had figured out who he really was, and that he was rich. He would think that he thought that he was better than the shop guys. And Trouble would be alone again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron shook his head and folded his arms over his chest. "Sorry. Came to check on you. You've been locked in here for hours and hours, after all..." He sighed and looked down, biting his lip, trying to decide what to ask first. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked softly, finally looking back up at Sean. "Did you think it would change anything?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Trouble shifted nervously before answering, "W-well.... I just don't want you guys... thinking that I... I think I'm above you.... I mean, that's why I have that apartment.... and other crap..... I just draw and Ash helped me get started in this. She is the only one that is even slightly aware of this....... I..... I'm sorry..." The male said and began to sob.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron unfolded his arms and walked over, pulling Sean up out of the chair and into his arms. "Hey... the only reason I get frustrated with the wealth is because I can't give you even the tiniest portion back of what you've given me. You're still you, no matter how many zeros there are behind the one in your bank account. And I'm still going to love you." Aaron tilted Trouble's head back and kissed him gently. "And the other guys will too," he whispered. "We know you don't think you're better than us. We know you're better than that. Because you're seriously an awesome person, Sean Shinotu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:01 am
User Image

Trouble held Aaron tightly and then fidgeted, once again using his hidden ability to undress his boyfriend with his own clothing. "But Sir...... What if I want to be a bad boy...?" He asked and yanked down the pants, grinding their hips together as he nipped at his throat, his hands gripping Aaron's a** through his boxer briefs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron gasped and blushed when he found himself suddenly pants-less and becoming very turned on by his boyfriend's movements. Once the initial shock wore off, he smirked and tore off Sean's shirt, tossing the smaller boy to the bed and yanking off his jeans as well before shedding his own jacket and shirt. "Then by all means... Let's both be bad," Aaron suggested with a grin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 am
User Image

Korloi looked at the house from a distance, his cloaking ability on maximum to keep from being detected by the spider demon who guarded the others inside. The bear demon glared at the male demon in charge and said in a dangerous voice, "We just need to take hostages and then you will let my family go, correct? We don't need to harm anyone who is innocent, and we don't need to cause bloodshed, right Eblis?" The huge demon wanted his wife and cubs back safely, but he also wasn't about to harm people in the house. He had seen it was mainly woman and children, and this didn't sit well with him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

Eblis smirked at the bear demon and said, "We will do as I say Korloi. Or should I just let my demons ooooooofffff!" The bear slammed his fist into his left cheek, knocking him several yards back. He towered over him and said, "You need my abilities to get into there, and if you harm my family Eblis.... If so much as a single bruise is on my cubs or wife......... You will be begging for the Depths when I am through with you. No deaths. No blood." Eblis spat out the blood from his mouth an grudgingly agreed, wishing that the demon was more cold-hearted than he was. This would be very difficult with him around. "Shiji. When we are in, get the Grandbrats. I will keep the demons at bay. Korloi, you get the fiance, the wife, and kids of Satoshi." He ordered and then snapped his fingers, signalling them to begin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 am
User Image

Shiji suddenly jumped up and span in a circle swiftly, the wind from that amplified by his ability and thrown at the unknowing house, knocking down the front door and breaking the windows. The Shiba Inu demon saw Dalila, Artemis, Franz, Sirrah, Nina, Kirrah, and Yuri as well as a tons of other women all knocked to the floor and looking at them in fear. Then the other demons attacked. "Master! Get the demons please!" He called and headed for the children, but got a strong punch instead. He was knocked back as the group fled into the maze section, part or the Griffin's magic. Aurora could create a maze for people to escape into, or to trap others in. He and Korloi raced after the group and spilt up in hopes of capturing the ones they needed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

Artemis sobbed as she held onto Yuri, her body trembling with fear as her Aunt Yuri, Josie, Sakura, Mom-mom, and Kina raced to a place they would be able to escape into a safe-zone. Aurora had shown them the place a few times and Artemis loved it, the animals, the trees, it was all so beautiful. The child tried to think of where they would be in a few moments when she heard a soothing hum, lulling her into a peaceful sleep.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am
User Image

Nina was rocking Franz back and forth in her arms as they ran, whispering to him softly in Spanish to soothe the baby. She, Sirrah, Dalila, Kannah, Lokita, Lulu and Amilia were all trying to out run the little dog demon behind them. She heard Amilia stop and turn to fire off a few bullets at him, then yell, "Go! I'll try to buy you some time!" But Lokita tried to pull the police officer with them as she begged her to come too, but all she got was, "Hush now. I gotta protect our family, now don't I?" Before lifting the neko and throwing her into Kannah's arms and yelling, "Tell Kirrah I love her! If I don't make it back, tell her and Den I love them, and I am so sorry!" Before racing to the dog demon, her gun firing as they raced off, even more afraid than before.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

Mili stood her ground as the others kept going then rushed at the dog demon as she fired at him, seeing the bullets coming close to him. She jumped up and then fired from above at him, the bullet hitting his left arm and making him stumble. "SIT BOY!" She yelled, kicking him in the wound to knock him down more. But then whisked up what felt like sharp air, cutting her skin all over her body. Amilia fell to the ground as she bled, her gun now far from her reach. "Errrrrrggg....." The woman groaned as she sat up, only to have him back-hand her into the floor again. She felt him lean close to her face as she began to black out, saying, "You know..... We could always use one more.........." Before darkness took her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Shiji threw the unconscious woman into a wall and then raced on, making a note of where it was so he could get her in the way out. He sniffed the floors and then raced off to the right at a strange fork in the maze, his nose guiding him in the direction of the group. Suddenly a strong bolt of lighting caught him in the chest and sent him flying, Dalila stepping out by herself and the illusion of the other scents faded. Shiji looked at the demon cat in shock, not understanding how it was possible until he recalled Kiril was a nekomata, a two tailed cat demon who could cast illusions. Apparently both his children had gained that ability but Dalila had kept it hidden until now. "Well now..... Ain't this a shocker...." Shiji growled as he stood again, his eyes locked on his target. "Master will be glad I get you back to him...." He snapped his teeth at the demon and attacked.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games