Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Bending her knees to lower her center of gravity, Raven leapt, flipping over Tyler's head and landing behind him in a crouch. The instant she hit the ground, she swept out a leg to knock Tyler's feet from beneath him.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 pm
The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

Tyler hit the ground with a thud he got up getting frustrated he ran in for a flurry of quick attack hoping that one would land.
I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost.

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven avoided most of the attacks, but a couple got in, grazing her shoulder and jaw. Finally, she caught Tyler's fist, smiling. "I think that's enough for now," she said. "I'll be able to gauge the rest of your abilities once you have your suit back."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador let a laugh as Alex began to defend her food. "Well maybe you're right. I guess I don't really like the texture of it. I also don't like oysters or crab. Meat shouldn't be wiggly or weird like that. I like my carne to be tough and juicy. Like steak!"

Salvador watched as Alex ate the rest of appetizer meal. It was strange she just just ate her food so fast. She must have had quite an appetite. Alex the ask how one was suppose to eat udon. Salvador never thought there was a "Proper" way to eat bowl of noodles. He looked at Alex with her sweet eyes. The merc was caught off guard yet again by the scientist. Her innocence astounded him. "Well...uh.." Salvador stammered as he looked about trying think of an answer."You..." Soon the waitress came by the two's meal. "Here you go." She said. "Sorry for the wait." The waitress then left the two alone.

Finally, Salvador thought of how to "Properly" eat udon. "OK, what you do is take your chopsticks," Salvador reached for a pair disposable chopsticks from a dispenser. He held the two tiny stick between his fingers and tried to clicked them together. In all honesty though, he was failing. In the past Salvador had always used a fork or spoon. "And just.." He reached down and tried to pinch some of the thick noodles...but failed. The then gave up and snapped the sticks between his fingers. "A la mierda..just use your fork." The merc then proceeded to miserably began to his bowl of noodles with a fork.

Of all the skills Salvador possessed, he had no skill using chopsticks...

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(I finally chose to do one of the weird boarder quote thingies XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 am

Tyler closed his eyes nodding but feeling more angry then when the fight began he felt like he looked like a fool in front of everyone. "I'm heading out for a bit of air." He turned from everyone and walked out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 am
"Tyler," Esther called, but didn't follow. She could understand the need for alone time.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:09 am
Draco held Esther close to him. "No worries, darlin'. I'll talk to 'im later." He kissed the top of her head again, then headed over to do a little more physical training, but he planned to use it to help him combine physical strength with his immense magical power. "You comin', darlin'? We might be able to help each other."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena exchanged a look with her mother. She knew how he felt. Well, maybe not knew exactly, but she recognized that he felt humiliated, and she'd felt the same after their first battle. "Should I go after him?" she asked quietly, unsure how her own position as team leader would help or hinder her efforts.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 am
"Yeah, coming." Esther said before looking at Rowena and saying, "It couldn't hurt, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Rowena smiled gratefully at Esther and nodded. She turned and flew off in the direction Tyler had headed.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 pm
(Has a time skip occurred or are alice and brink still having there little house couple moment in an apartment. lol.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm
((@Eri: I got some surprise ideas for team up techniques for our characters. Care to discuss it in PMs? We can consider that our training.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm
((Did I miss anything?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Once outside Tyler sat on the little beach outside the tower he was trying to slow his breathing it was more then feeling humiliated by the fight he felt that he was so helpless without his suit not only in power wise but when he was Ghost he could shut away his feeling from the world. He was just a ghost passing by he didn't have to be attached to the others. Annoyed he threw a rock into the water and it made a thung as it hit the water.

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Rowena found Tyler on the beach outside and landed silently a few feet away. "Tyler?" she said softly, not wanting to startle him. "You okay?" Of course, she knew he wasn't, but it was the only thing she could think of to say in order to broach the subject.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games