Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Ophelia was up only fairly late in the morning the next day, which to say is completely shocking when considering how early she'd been normally getting up. If only to see if she could manage it, Ophelia was taking the day off. She left a small note for the men explaining this in her study before going off to the old tower to play with her guns for awhile. Some things never change, do they?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm
"How is it she always manages to get up before us?" Balthazar wondered with a yawn as he sat up, Kaistern already starting to get dressed. "It'd be nice waking up to her instead of you for a change." he joked.

"Just pretend you're looking in a mirror and it shouldn't bother you as much." Kaistern replied with a small smirk as he fixed his shirt before leaving.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm
Just to see how fast either of the men would figure out on their own, or via note, that she wasn't working she only used the guns with silencers on them that day. Sometimes she'd have a servant throw practice disks, other times she would snipe a zombie or obvious criminal from a distance. All for sport, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm
"Having fun up here?" Kaistern emerged from the stairwell down with a smile and walked over to stand beside her. "You know we could probably construct a proper shooting range for you, or at the very least use the archers' training area."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 pm
"Perhaps, but I like it better up here." Ophelia admitted, grinning broadly as she shot yet another target. "Maybe it's just a thing of sentiment or something..." It was where they confessed, shared their first kiss, where they would hang out in the early days when she would teach him how her guns worked, where she could see the entire capital city, and it was simply relaxing to feel the breeze against her face as she enjoyed the previously mentioned view.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:03 pm
A small chuckle escaped Kaistern's lips as he leaned on the tower's railing and looked out over the landscape. "I suppose I can't blame you for that one. If our lives weren't so much better now compared to back then, I'd likely be waxing nostalgic right about now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 pm
"Same here." Ophelia gazed at the lovely view the horizon provided, thinking for a moment before saying anything more. "That doesn't stop me from thinking about the sweeter moments, though. Like the first time we kissed." She glanced at Kaistern before setting her gun aside, well, at least for the moment being.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm
"I remember." Kaistern's lips creased into a warm smile as he straightened back up. "Just the first of many good things to happen back then. It feels like it's been ages since then..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 pm
"It does, doesn't it? You'd never guess by all that happened that it was only a relatively short time ago that we became a couple." All things considered, once they hooked up and got over the initial awkwardness everything went at a surprisingly fast pace. (Ophelia's eagerness probably didn't help that any.) They'd spent a few years trying to get the throne back, but all in all it had been a relatively short time since they became a couple. By human or demon standards.

{Just guestimating how much time has passed in-universe.}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 pm
Kaistern chuckled again. "It still baffles me as to how it even happened. You had every right to avoid me like the plague, and yet here we are. I'm not entirely sure 'murder' is a healthy form of bonding for any good relationship." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:05 pm
"Bah, who needs healthy? Nothing I do is ever safe, let alone sane." Ophelia half-joked back with ease. When one lives in a zombie-infested nightmare land where there's no cure to the infection and a constant need to fight them off, death becomes much less a sin than it is to a normal person. "Besides, believe it or not, even before you got better you've always been the kindest and most stable person I know. Why would I ever want to avoid you?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm
"I must question your previous choice of company if I was the sane one amongst the crowd." Kaistern joked before reaching for her hand. "None the less...I'm grateful you stayed with me." he brought her hand up to his lips, placing a small kiss on it before placing it against his cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm
"I'll always stay with you, Kaistern. Now and forever." Ophelia's simply joyful smile formed into a warmer and more sentimental one, matching how she felt about the sweet moment they were now sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 pm
((BLUH BLUH WRITER'S BLOCK. When do we move on to the 'x-years later' rp? sweatdrop ))

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Kaistern moved in to give her a tender kiss upon her soft lips. "I love you...Mmm, that's not right...We love you. Now and forever."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400