Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:05 am
((Cold water? Eviz has some weird fetishes. It's a good thing Eviz didn't pull her blankets. Well, you could if you want. I won't stop you. xd ))

Hector let out a small little hum before flipping over and pulling the covers over her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am
[~hehe oh jeez now I'm curious c:]

"hey..." Eciz muttered when she flipped over "come on you..." He moved closer and grabbed the sheets, but instead of just uncovering her head he threw the covers completely off her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 am
((lolz. Did you forget that she doesn't sleep with her chest binder or shirt on? xd ))

Hector shivered slightly as her heavily scarred back was exposed to him she flipped back over, her chest to him now as her hands moved a little as if trying to find the blankets. After a few seconds, she quit searching for it and just went back to sleeping like a rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 am
Eviz froze when Hector was completely revealed, his face became a bright red, he grabbed the blanket and covered her up. It was strange, he had seen her exposed before but this time it was different...he himself couldn't understand it...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 am
As he covered her up, she shivered a little as she flipped to her side, trying to snuggle into the now cold blanket. She was stiff for a moment, but she slowly relaxed as the blanket warmed up against her body. Still, if he looked closely, she was still wearing his necklace around her neck and her fathers ring on her finger. She always kept magical items on her in case of emergencies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 am
Eviz took a seat beside the bed and sighed, there was definitely no waking her up naturally, he once again considered pouring ice cold water on her, but he knew that she would kill him afterwords...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 am
((Lets be honest, if Hector found out he got passed John and looked at her chest while she was sleeping, she would kill him.))

Hector still slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 am
((I think most people would kill him by that point))

Farah helped with a few of the small cooking jobs, watching with interest as John prepared breakfast. Some of the techniques were similar to the ones used in Hannon and others she had to ask him to repeat a few times so she could get the hang of it.

"Sometimes Amah doesn't understand that there is a thing as to much spice" Farah could help but look over the plain components of the meal and then at the food itself, for something so plain it smelled delicious.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am
((Yep))

John put the last few touches on the meal and turned to Farah. "It is finished. You can eat it. I have to get back to guarding Hector." He told her. "Occasionally, there are officers that either try to pull pranks on him or go through his things to steal something. He's popular, so if given to the right buyer, something as simple as his pen could be worth a lot of money. In the worst but most unlikely case, we get spies who try kidnapping, and Hector doesn't wake up easily. I just hope one didn't sneak in while I was gone." He said, turning to leave the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 am
[~oh man now I don't know what to do >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:55 am
((Get out while you can, Cast Invisibility, hide, etc... I was thinking about having her wake up in the next post I make.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 am
[~huehuehue]

Eviz sighed, he may as well wait for her to wake up, but he kind of wanted to leave the room, he had the strangest feeling that something bad was about to happen.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 am
Slowly, Hector began to wake up. Not seeing Eviz, she began her morning exorcises in a daze. When she finished, she stripped and walked into the shower in the small bathroom in the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 am
Eviz was completely still when Hector woke up. He stood idle as she did her morning routine, once again turning red when she stripped. Once Hector was out of view Eviz decided it was best to leave while he could. He headed to the door.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:25 am
As Eviz headed to the door, John's voice could be heard across the hall as he talked to Farah. If he left now, he would be caught.

Hector began to sing as she bathed in the shower. Her voice was soft and sweet as she rinsed the last of the soap out of her hair.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games