Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm
SubonicXP
Oh! You mean NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, no? I thought about entering that once, but never got it together to enter, I still may try one day.

Yes! that! My sister kept saying it, but I never bothered to find out how it's written. xD She's also got me participating, so I figure I'd just write when I feel like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:10 pm
SubonicXP
Sorry to hear about you being sick, get better soon.

And in other news, let's see who can guess what my wannabe pumpkin is styled after. Clickity!

that's sick in a good way P: and seven years wow o.o
I've only heard of NaNoWriMo -recently.

sorry I poofed, I decided to TRY one more time to do a mission comic with a team on dA... sighs, I want to keep up so I'll be drawing like nuts the same two characters *facepalm*

@ter: I'll delay my art for you for now, though I have the human base down. I'm also reading your mission (in parts.) P:  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:24 pm
It's all good, Dignity. wink  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 651 ... 255!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Ter is doing something for his own amusement. In this case, deciding on what hybrid to become (if any).

This is for amusement purposes only. I have neither the rank nor the desire to turn Terashi Toumei hybrid. I just want to see what fate would have to say about the matter, should I require fate's input on such a matter.

1-649: (use a pokedex)
650: lolno. umad?
651: Missingno. (loljk)

rrrrrrrrolling dem bounz  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm
[beep]Thank you, you have reached the mind of Terashi Leon Goken. Please leave a message, as I am laughing my ~/~ off at the irony. Thank you. [beep]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm
...Torchic...Blaziken...Chaos's Blaziken...wow.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm
SubonicXP
...Torchic...Blaziken...Chaos's Blaziken...wow.
The irony is that Chaos was going to BECOME a Blaziken hybrid before I lost my internets.

Of course, with Tails losing interests in leadership responsibility, etc. I was probably fooling myself thinking it was going to happen in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm
*moans* being sick really really sucks. I don't have energy for anything, not even sleeping. Probably be home in bed tomorrow.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 am
Man, I had an event planned for the guild this month too, but it requires the use of an account I once had on a certain website which went by yearly subscriptions for $10, but as fate would have it they turned it into unlimited (life time) for $15. And as fate would continue to be cruel, I don't have any spare money to spend, bah. I'll think of something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 am
$15 isn't a whole lot, if you have paypals I can give you the $15. BTW can I call you by your real name Sub? Most places I go, if I know someone's name I tend to use it outside of RPing of course.

Oh and since I'm home sick for the next 2 days looks like I should be able to get that advancement mission done. <3  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am
I do have a Paypal, and yes, you may call me by my real name if you wish. And while being home sick isn't good, can't wait to read your advancement mission.

Speaking of missions, I posted a new mission guys, located here. Decided that I will try and get up a new mission a week, at the very least. Though many of you may be interested in the mission I just posted, it's...unique, very unique, and very challenging if you want the reward listed, VERY challenging, I cannot stress that enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 am
Well then Cameron if you give me the email address that's associated with it, I'll make a transfer to you now. ^_^  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 am
Strange, I think that's the first time my real name has ever been posted in the guild its self. lol

Also: subonicxp@yahoo.com

Yeah, I use my screen name for pretty much...everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 am
*Reads mission rewards*
Chance at getting a motorcycle?! O.O
Must...complete...mission...  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 am
*Posts on chat board* <.< >.>  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games