Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:04 pm
Zack heard a voice in the distance. It wasn't familiar to him but he decided to check it out. Besides, his home wasn't open to the public.

The fallen angel turned the corner and straightened up with he saw the girl from the garden. He shoved his hands into his pocket and looked at her very unpleased. "Excuse me...but may I ask what in gods name are you doing in MY house?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Tiger suddenly wakes up, her heart beating a little fast. "Hm, I need a drink." She mumbles to herself as she gets up, her soft black pajamas rustleing softly. She smooths out her hair a little bit and starts walking towards the kitchen. She feels a sharp pain as she stubbs her toe, she curses to herself quietly.  

darkfae12

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm
Strike makes a couple of quick omelets from things he could chop up quickly. Mostly some fresh peppers and mushrooms, a few assorted seasonings, and a touch of milk for some creaminess. He returned to the bedroom with two plates and two cups of coffee. "Here, eat up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:50 pm
She hid in the shadows before he came in and pounced on him. "Finally. You know how long i've been waiting?" She asked the man.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Zack's cold personality jumped at the girl as he pushed here away. "Don't touch me..." He said giving her a blank look. "Who are you and what are you doing here? I want answers." he said a bit angered now.

Xixi sat up and took her plate along with her cup. "thank you, I couldn't wait until you returned! I'm famished." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:14 pm
"Well, arn't we demanding now." She said as she rolled her eyes. "If you must know, I have no clue why i'm here or even jumped on you. I just had a feeling that I should." She said and got up to leave. It was a misteak for her to be there anyway.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Zack glared at the girl. "what's your name?" He asked following her, a bit intrigued however annoyed at the attitude. Of course he wasn't the nicest of people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:05 pm
"Yukana. Why does it matter, i'm leaving anyway." She said and began to walk.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Zack cocked a brow and turned his back. "I just wanted to know the name of the person I was going to tell the police. That is all..." He said with a slight grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:45 pm
"Well, it's Yukana." She said and ran out of the house before the cops were called. She really didn't want to get a felony, becouse she hates being help captive.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:31 pm
Tiger hears someone slam a door and follows the sound. Walking to the sound she spots Zack. "What's going on? A theif? Want me to go after it? I will." She stands ready to go after the intruder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:17 am
((I hate posting twice in a row!!))

Tiger doesn't listen to Zack's answer and runs after the girl. Morphing into a hawk as she runs, Ty lifts into the air, getting a better veiw of where she is going. Wheeling on the air currents she follows her with ease.  

darkfae12

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 am
Yukana was now out of the house and felt like she was being watched. She disregarded the feeling until they were a little ways away from the house. She stopped quickly and looked around. "I know your there, show yourself now and i'll go easy on you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 am
Tiger screeches and dives, landing in front of her quietly, as silent as if she weren't there. She stands up a human and stretches. "You called? You think that you need to go easy on me? Didn't I say to get away from my house?"  

darkfae12

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:19 am
She narrows her eyes. "Maybe I don't, but it's not like I did anything. Just poped in to see the man that I met earlier and now i'm on my marry way."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games