Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm
*glances up at Showcase and smiles* Hmmm, have a handsome man join me or get handcuffed by him? *Taps her finger on her chin thoughtfully* Are you SURE we'd have to go downtown? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm
*Smiles and pretends to think about that.* Well, I could just throw you in the back of my squad car and drive you around a bit. *he starts to laugh and winks at her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 pm
*laughs* How are you gonna drive when you'd be in the back with me? wink

So, Justin, are you on duty now? Would you like something to drink?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm
*he leans over her chair and kisses her and then pulls up a chair still chuckling to himself.* I'm done for tonight. *he lets out a large breath.* And I really could use a double shot of scotch.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Well, I'm about ready for another beer, so hang tight for a sec. *She gets up and goes to the bar, throws away her empty and grabs another Corona. Grabbing a bottle of scotch and a glass, she heads back to the table. After setting her beer down, she pours Showcase a good amount of scotch, then returns to her seat.*

So, are you done with that stake out or will you have to go back out later tonight?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Thank you. *he takes the glass and has a fairly large sip and grins at her.* I get the whole night tonight. They can only make you work so many nights in a row and then you get some recuperation time. I think the lead we got was a dead end anyway. *He sits back in his chair and relaxes a bit more.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm
*Rests her chin on her hand and looks at Showcase* You know, I wonder what happened to that one guy who seemed to be the leader that night the bar was attacked. I'm worried that Icy is going to take matters into her own hands. And she has the nerve to tell me that she's worried about me!

*She shakes her head.* It's not like I've got psycho killers after me....but I wonder if those goons are going to come back....*she gives Showcase a sad look*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 pm
*he looks at her very seriously.* Since that incident, the department has beefed up surveillance in this proximity. We have more cops patrolling this area more heavily and more frequently 24/7. Nobody is taking this matter very lightly downtown. *he leans in closer to her and holds her hand.* I've been told to keep an extra close eye on this place and you. *he smiles at her* Imagine how bummed out I was when I heard about that assignment. wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 pm
*gives Showcase a sidelong glance* Soooo, are you telling me what I think you're telling me? You're going to be my, um, "bodyguard"? *She gives him a grin* Guess it's a good thing you have a key, then, hm?

*She takes a sip of her beer and looks at Showcase over her glasses* Maybe you should think about bringing some of your things over, you know, just for convenience, until all this blows over...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Oh yes…convenience…that's what it is. *He chuckles, leans back, puts his foot on a nearby chair and puts his hands behind his head.* wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm
*she smiles at him and takes a sip of her beer* Well, now that we know my body will be "guarded" by one of the finest.....I need to try and finish these plans for Saturday. Speaking of, do you have any plans for Saturday? *She sits back and crosses a leg over the the other.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:45 pm
Well there is this absolutely drop dead beautiful red head I was going to spend some time with. Perhaps you know her? She goes by Katana. Anyway I was planning on spending the night with her. cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm
Hmm, really? Why yes, I do know her, very well! xd *She laughs and takes another sip of beer* The reason I'm asking is, we're planning an Anti-Valentine's Party for Saturday night.....wanna go? It should be one hell of a party.... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 pm
You're not going to make me dress up in anything goofy are you? neutral  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 pm
*Gives Showcase a grin* What? I can't dress you up as cupid? LOL, you should ask Dougherty about the guy who was in here last night and be thankful I don't make you dress like he was! xd *she giggles and takes a sip of beer*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games