Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Yumari stood up silently, getting up and walking softly outside of the house, being careful of where to step. He walks softly, out onto the grass where he stands before he turns sharply, his hackles raising and a hiss gets caught in his throat as he is tackled by a large gray wolf, the beast growling as it stood over him. Even though he was weak he suddenly grew in strength, being able to toos the wolf off of him. With a soft growl he transforms into a black panther, his fur rippling eith the movement of his muscles. His belly was slightly round and little nubs dangle from where his were. With a growl he tackles the wolf, tussling with it before the wolf kicks him off. The beast launches itself at Yumari, but he was too fast. Yumari dashed under the wolf and jumped up, striking the wolf in the neck with a snarl before the jugular and drinking some of it's . He stood and shook off before turning back into his normal form, his hair free from it's tie.He lets out a huff and falls to the ground, utterly waisted of energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:20 pm
(sorry i was gone so long i had to eat dinner then do some work)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 pm
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*
"sure i havnt eatin since this morning"

(Its okay emo^^)

"Alright! Lets go." shun said as he started to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Yumari stood up silently, getting up and walking softly outside of the house, being careful of where to step. He walks softly, out onto the grass where he stands before he turns sharply, his hackles raising and a hiss gets caught in his throat as he is tackled by a large gray wolf, the beast growling as it stood over him. Even though he was weak he suddenly grew in strength, being able to toos the wolf off of him. With a soft growl he transforms into a black panther, his fur rippling eith the movement of his muscles. His belly was slightly round and little nubs dangle from where his were. With a growl he tackles the wolf, tussling with it before the wolf kicks him off. The beast launches itself at Yumari, but he was too fast. Yumari dashed under the wolf and jumped up, striking the wolf in the neck with a snarl before the jugular and drinking some of it's . He stood and shook off before turning back into his normal form, his hair free from it's tie.He lets out a huff and falls to the ground, utterly waisted of energy.

*keira ran outside hearing the camotion* oh my gosh *she ran to yumari and she gave him some of her energy* you realy shouldnt fight like that  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 pm
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*

(Its okay emo^^)

*she walks with him*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*

(Its okay emo^^)

*she walks with him*

"Where do you wanna eat?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:35 pm
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*

(Its okay emo^^)

*she walks with him*

"i doesnt matter"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm
(my bro's back from a mental melt down and we have returned from NEKO CON)
Shiro wakes up in his bed after being in a mini coma for the past few days. he sits up yawning half dazed.  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
(my bro's back from a mental melt down and we have returned from NEKO CON)
Shiro wakes up in his bed after being in a mini coma for the past few days. he sits up yawning half dazed.

*yuki walked into his room* yuki: i thought youd never wake up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
Dark Anesthesia

*keira ran outside hearing the camotion* oh my gosh *she ran to yumari and she gave him some of her energy* you realy shouldnt fight like that

Yumari looks up, there was more light in his eyes than before. He struggles on his weak limbs and stands next to her, leaning on her.

"I am sorry, He just came upon me I had to defend my self"  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:46 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7
Dark Anesthesia

Yumari looks up, there was more light in his eyes than before. He struggles on his weak limbs and stands next to her, leaning on her.

"I am sorry, He just came upon me I had to defend my self"

i know its ok but just be carefull with your condition *helps him back into the cabin* you should sit down ill make you something to eat if youd like?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm
Shiro looks up to yuki "im sorry Yuki-hime" he yawns, scratching his head.  

The succubus Rose

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*

(Its okay emo^^)

*she walks with him*

"i doesnt matter"

"Okay..Lets go here." Shun said as he walked into a random restaurant and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
blessedheart
amber_was_here_105
*smiles*

(Its okay emo^^)

*she walks with him*

"i doesnt matter"

"Okay..Lets go here." Shun said as he walked into a random restaurant and sat down.

*she sat down with shun and looks at the menu* "its in french"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro looks up to yuki "im sorry Yuki-hime" he yawns, scratching his head.

dont be sorry its not your fault *sat on his bed next to him*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games