Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm
* takes a moment to compose himself * I stalked that damn vampire for miles and as soon as she caught my scent she bolted and I lost her somewhere in the mountains next to the ocean...while I was there anger and hunger kicked in and I stayed to feed a bit... * takes another swig of the brandy *  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 5, 4 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm
JustinShowcase
Yes Sir. I was just heading out to change and grab some of my things.

cool Yes, that would be convenient to have some of your things here if you should need them. *he then nudges his partner with his elbow* You be sure to keep extra close watch on that redhead there! Heh heh heh ... At any rate, with the last attack here, we need to be on our toes and take extra caution. *He notes a few more have joined the group. He takes special notice of Psyzapp and grins, sending a wink her way* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm
*takes a sip of her beer* Lost her, huh? Do you think she'll be back?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 pm

((still trying to read some but headed to bed, night))

iggies

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm
* snarls and suprises himself. takes a minute and calms down * She would be be foolish to attempt that...* looks around * has Ayami or Leko been up yet? No doubt I have worried them...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
JustinShowcase
Yes Sir. I was just heading out to change and grab some of my things.

cool Yes, that would be convenient to have some of your things here if you should need them. *he then nudges his partner with his elbow* You be sure to keep extra close watch on that redhead there! Heh heh heh ... At any rate, with the last attack here, we need to be on our toes and take extra caution. *He notes a few more have joined the group. He takes special notice of Psyzapp and grins, sending a wink her way* wink

*He grins* Yes, Sir. I'll be back a bit later then. *looks at Katana, winks at her and then heads out the door.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm
eek *She jumps as Black snarls and looks over at Officer Dougherty a bit wide eyed. She quickly gets another bottle of brandy for Black, carefully sets it in front of him and then quickly removes her hand.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm
*watches as Showcase leaves and wonders if she should stay in the bar to wait for him, or wait downstairs and give him a little "surprise" when he shows up in her quarters.

Turning her attention back to Black, she gives him a worried look* Black, are you okay? I think you're freaking Psyzapp out just a bit.....*nods in Psyzapp's direction.* And as far as Ayami/Leko are concerned, I haven't spoken to either of them today.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 3, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm
*As his partner leaves, he looks over at Psyzapp just in time to see her get really nervous around Black. He goes over to the bar and puts his arm around her waist in an effort to calm her.* Is everything alright here, M'dear? You seem a bit jumpy. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 pm
* sees the fear entering her eyes again and raises his hands in a non hostile gesture * Madame I have no ill intentions towards any of you. trust me on that. I am just extremely....upset at recent events...and thank you * points to the bottle *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 pm
*She moves in closer to Officer Dougherty and then calms down a bit.*

@ Black: I saw Ayami and Leko both today. They are a little concerned but not overly worried or anything. They will be glad to see you I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Thank you madame...and I am truly sorry for giving you a scare, it was not my intention... * finishes the first bottle and hesitates to open the second * How is Icy...? * he looks up at Psyzapp curiously... *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

archbaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm
*Kisses Icywind and whispers something, then gets up*
I'm afraid I must be off. Evening, all.

*leaves, apparently oblivious to the intrigues of the MW*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm
BlackR.16
Thank you madame...and I am truly sorry for giving you a scare, it was not my intention... * finishes the first bottle and hesitates to open the second * How is Icy...? * he looks up at Psyzapp curiously... *

Icy went shopping this afternoon and came back apparently after I got up here. I'm not sure how she is. I'm very concerned about her. neutral *she gets Black a glass and sets it in front of him and then retreats back close to Officer Dougherty.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm
* he smiles at her as she brought the glass but after she retreated away he moved the glass and the bottle to the side for the moment * I am concerned as well, seeing as she had planned to escape the hospital and has hidden intentions from that one night...* doesnt realize that she had already talked to those around him *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games