Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 pm
archbaker
*Kisses Icywind and whispers something, then gets up*
I'm afraid I must be off. Evening, all.

*leaves, apparently oblivious to the intrigues of the MW*

Good nite lovey. See you tomorrow.

And nite everyone else, I gotta run too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm
I agree with Psyzapp, she blew through the bar earlier and barely stopped long enough to give me a hug. It's not like her to not stop and chat for a bit. I don't know what to do if she gets a wild hair and tries to go after those idiots who shot up the bar. *She looks at Black with concern* But the question is, how are you doing, Black? Do you need to rest?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:59 pm
She tried to plan an escape from the hospital? eek *gets irritated and more concerned with this news* She was in no shape to escape! She needed medical attention! mad What has gotten into that girl!

((goodnight Icywind))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:01 pm
* looks over at Katana * I fed while I was gone so I do need to rest, but I wanted to find out about Icy first...the whole time I was gone I had this nagging feeling in the back of my head. Like an omen of sorts..I dont know how else to explain it.....when Im around certain people long enough my mind builds a mental bond with them...it helps to keep watch over people, and in this case people I care about...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm
*As he eyes Black and nods to him, he puts his arm around Psyzapp's shoulder, then leans over to whispers into her ear ... * Calm down ... I do believe he has no intention of harming you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 pm
*she relaxes as she hears Officer Dougherty and feels more at ease.*

@ Black: You mean you can feel if one of us is in trouble or something? confused *she raises an eyebrow.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm
*finishes her beer and stifles a yawn* Well, speaking of rest, I believe I'm going to get some myself. *She throws away her empty bottle and hugs Psyzapp* I'm sure everything will work out fine, Black is back, and we have Dougherty and Justin here to help.

*Stepping away from Psyzapp, she gives Dougherty a meaningful look* You take care of her, okay? wink *she leaves the bar and goes to her rooms. Once inside, she changes into something that will give Showcase a pleasant surprise once he shows up. heart *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm
* looks at her* Its more like I get a feeling if something is wrong and it involves the person in question.... * looks down and is slightly embarrassed for only now bringing it up to everyone... * and within visual sight I can enter your mind to speak telepathically...all true vampires can do that... redface sweatdrop  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm
Goodnight Katana. *grins*

@ Black: So do you have the same gift as Leko/Ayami reading my thoughts and such? Speak like how? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm
I dont read thoughts, somehow it is only conveyed as speech. It would be like you were talking but in your head. But I do have the ability to comfort, and soothe emotions and pain... * gets up and bows slightly to Psyzapp * madame I think its time for me to get some rest. Good night... * turns and heads downstairs. He reaches Leko/Ayamis room and slips inside and after shedding his clothes he curls up in the bed with Leko. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 3, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 pm
*He smiles at Katana* I will, don't you worry none about that. *turns his attentions back to the conversation at hand, curious as to exactly how much Black knows of Icy's intentions* That is an intriguing subject ... telepathy, that is. *watches as Black leaves the bar* Well, M'dear. It seems that you and I are the only ones left. I dare say you could close up the place for now and call it a night.

edited  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm
*She watches Black leave so quickly, she doesn't even have a chance to say Goodnight to him or perhaps get to know him a little better so she's more comfortable around him.* confused

*She finds she is alone in the bar with Officer Dougherty.* Well William…looks as thought it's just you and I.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm
*She turns to Officer Dougherty.* I'm sorry I've caused you so many headaches. With everything that's happened here you must think I'm a real pain in the a**. *she takes a drink of her scotch.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 7, 5, 7, 3 Total: 31 (5-50)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm
*He puts his arms around her and pulls her close to him with a sly grin on his face* Not at all, M'dear. *He places his lips upon hers and kisses her tenderly. In between the kisses, he speaks to her ... * What do you say ... we head on downstairs ... and get ... some ... rest ... wink

edited  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 pm
*she grins at him and returns every single kiss.* Sounds…good…to me. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games