Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm
[[Can you fill out a profile? Please and thank you. The skeleton is on the first page/]]
"May I help you?" Maria repeated, again. She was a bit annoyed, but tried not to show it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 am
-her eyes went red but she blinked it away- um is there any way i can get a job here? -her face was blank-  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 am
Gaia Username:werewolfgirl16
Name:wolfie moon
Wizard/Witch/Non-Magic confused ??
Customer or Employee:she is a customer but she may ask to have a job
History:she lost all her memory but she is starting to remeber some parts of it now,like how her family was murdered by a unknown sorce of evil
Other: she is very short-tempered when she wants to be

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm
(( Should I be astounded at how oblivious people are about the rules in the very first post in many RP threads we know? ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:08 am
[[...no, I should say not. This is the internet, after all. Although, I am beginning to lose my faith in humanity.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm
(( Ah faihnd mahself vurreh dis-ah-powint-ed. neutral ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:19 am
-she looked at her as she waited for an answer- um.... -she closed her eyes and sat in a chair looking around the place- i wonder -she shook her head at that idea-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 am
Bouncing in the door, Ikima in her arms, Suki laughs happily, all but glomping Maria. "Maria Maria!! I Missed youuuu!! Nyaaaaha!!" Suki is smiling ecstatically, tears forming nearly unnoticably in her eyes out of pure joy.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm
[[How much time are we going to say elapsed? A year or so?]]

"Suki," Maria sighed, a grin spreading across her face. "Where've you been dear?" she asked, inwardly cursing. Perhaps she was being too intrusive... "You look well," the witch murmured, gently stroking the fur between Ikima's ears. "As do you," she added, taking a step back to observe her friend. Exhaling and running a hand through her hair, she smiled. "But I'm just glad you're both back."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 pm
[[Sounds good, maybe two? owo]]

Giggling, she smiles happily. "Away for school, unfortunately. Most miserable a time I had!" She huffs. "Nevertheless! Who cares about that? I'm just glad I'm back! I missed this place so much! Ooooh, Maria-chan, where's Aiden?"
Ikima hops out of Suki's arms, glancing around for a moment, noticing a human, and runs into the back. He comes back a minute later, in human form, and smiles a tiny bit. "We're ecstatic, to say the least, to be back." His hair is a bit longer, and he's much taller now. He stands beside the girls, content.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm
[[Okay. Woah, Maria's oooooooold. Well, not really. But...yeah.]]

"Aiden should be coming home about now," she replied, chewing on her bottom lip as she nervously checked her watch. "Though, he has been coming home a little later than usual." Maria brushed her bangs back from her forehead, skimming her fingers along to pull her hair into a ponytail. Two years and she had grown tired of the same waist length locks. It was cropped short now, resembling a rabbit's tail when pulled back.
As if on cue, a lanky figure stumbled through the back door, throwing a messenger bag forcefully at the floor.
" 'Ria, I'm home," came a rough voice as he wrapped an apron around his waist, clattering around the cups and tea pots as he began work behind the bar, seeming to not notice Ikima and Suki.
"Aidan..."
The young man's head snapped up, hair falling back to reveal the same face, only a little less boyish.
"S-suki? Ikima?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 pm
[[Magic people age super slow! biggrin So really, only Ikima has aged much. Suki's hair's longer, and her boobs are bigger, and she's a TAD taller, otherwise hasnt changed much. x3 And Iki's taller, hair's longer, looks older. :3 He looks Maria's age nao!]]

Smiling to show fangs, Suki disappears, reappearing by Aiden, giving him a tight hug. "Aaaaaaiden!! I missed youuuu! Oh, and guess what!" Suki digs for a moment in a pocket of the black messenger bag she's carrying and throws a couple of little bags to Maria. "Exotic coffees, from where I traveled during school." Still with her arms happily around Aiden, she pulls out a bag of marshmallows. "Brought these especially for you! ^^" Suki giggles, placing them in Aiden's hands.

[[o3o oooh, dun worry about the non magics and the teleporting. Ikima made a great show of knocking some random person over to distract them. XD]]  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 pm
[[Ah. I see. xD Aiden's kinda normal, too, so he's aged a bit. But whatever. And yeah, I'm just assuming the Cafe's deserted at this point. xD It's like...late afternoon, let's say.]]

Maria deftly caught the bags, setting one down before opening the one, inhaling the pungent coffee.
"Wow...this is amazing," she breathed, closing her eyes and trying to picture where it could have come from.
Aiden manuevered awkwardly, freeing himself from Suki's embrace to rip apart the bag of marshmallows. Stuffing one in his mouth, he hummed happily, magic flickering from his fingers as he prepared tea.
"Wanschome?" he asked through a mouthful of mallow, holding a cup out to Suki, eyebrow arched.

[[Yes, "Wanschome?" is supposed to be a full-mouth approximation of "Want some?"]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm
[[Word. x3 Yeah. xD Late afternoon in the middle of the night. <3]]

Sitting on the counter, having appeared there once being pried off, she smiles and takes the cup, sipping it. "Maria, I can get some more coffee like that, and not like that, if you'd like. <3" Ikima yawns, sitting down in a chair by a window. "So. How has business been since I've been gone? Anything interesting happen?" Stretching after sitting the cup down beside her, Suki's eyes flash a blackish purple, and she giggles. "Oh, guess what."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 pm
[[Nine in the afternoon, you say? xD]]

"I'll see if it sells, if it does, then sure," she replied, smiling happily, then reached across to tuck some money into Suki's pocket. "Thanks. And business has been getting better. We closed down for about a year or so, just to get some affairs in order, but never really gave up. A close relative passed away, leaving Aiden and I an... inhertiance." Maria managed, either unwilling or unable to divulge any more.
Aiden's countenance darkened, his hands clenched around the earthen mug. He leaned forward, so his shaggy hair obscured his face. Maria brushed past him, trying to break him from his trance and walked over to where Ikima sat, perching herself on the arm of his chair. From her current spot, she gave her younger brother a pointed look, prodding him to be polite. A cup of hot chocolate appeared in the witch's hand, and she offered it to Ikima.
Aiden glared at his sister, before resting his forearms on the bar and looking up at his friend.
"What? I couldn't possibly guess and the suprise might just kill me," he asked, sarcasm dripping from every syllable.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games