Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm
*glomps and runs* but my confusion is contagious what if you catch it? should you be so close?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:22 pm
What if I'm already confused and not worried about it? smile  

Azure Alexea

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:24 pm
you dont seem confused? are you confused? can you survive in this world bein permanently confused? is there hope for us yet? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:39 pm
what if reality is merely an illusion meant to confuse us?  

Azure Alexea

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 pm
If reality is an illusion solely meant for confusion, what would be the use then to even acknowledge such a ruse my friend? We might as well all sit a spell and forget this hell, then go cruising, rather than wasting time trying to find answers for us all to choose from. Agreed?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 am
Are you tryin to confuse me even more Az? do you take pleasure from my pain? perhaps you are right but how do we know?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:20 am
What if we did sit a spell? Would the world stop spinning? Could we make it a picnic and invite all our confused friends? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 am
*I think therefore I am, I think therefore I am!* Well surely reality is real is it not? And with a sense of personification about us should it matter to us wat the ground basis of reality is? Can we not simply appreciate the pink penguins dancing on the ceiling and learn from there wisdom?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 am
could the penguins come to the picnic? what should i bring to the picnic? who else wants to join me and alexea in our picnic?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:35 am
So you want me to bring my penguins? Do you have enough mackrel to feed them all? How am I supposed to get them off the ceiling? Will you bringing some kind of portable ceiling to this picknick? Wont they all float off into space otherwise? Who would teach me to be sane then!!?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 am
Couldnt we find enough mackarel for them? how many are there? do they always have to be on a ceiling? would a gazebo be of any use? could anyone teach you to be sane? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 am
Why would you want to be sain?? And how does one get a portable ceiling? Can we just tie one of thier little feet to a stake to keep them from floating away?  

Azure Alexea

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 am
oooh Alexeas ideas are better dont you agree? if we tied them all together could we fly away into the sky with them?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am
Wouldn't that be fun? How far do you think we could go? but how would we get down once we wanted to?  

Azure Alexea

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am
Would that not be blasphemous towards the penguin gods?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games