Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Yes Sealand, I am ^^; I'll give you some when they're finished! -Making the ingredients now. With honey. Blushes when Russia pinches him.- Thank you, Russia-san ^^;

(( lol Last time I had bangs was 9th grade I think. I graduated in 03, so that was a while ago XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:41 pm
*looks at Lithuania*

O
////////////////////////O

...a--a-hh....M--M-r. Lith---.....

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Yay! *can't wait* Say where did your pants go? Did France steal 'em again?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:43 pm
*leans over Lithuania's shoulder to make sure he puts in the right amount of honey* Heh, Lithuania, you're making the cutest face right now~....

((I love being creepy.

I was in third grade in....*checks* '01. XD; I 'have' bangs, but I have them parted like Poland's, so....technically, no bangs. ;D))  

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Ah, um... not exactly. They just... um.. get in the ... way. -Not good at excuses.- redface I'm sorry, Belarus-san! Y-you don't have to look if you're embarrassed. ^^; -Blushing himself, yet somehow kind of used to it. Pales a bit when Russia leans over him, squirming a bit where he stands.- Ah... th-thank you...?

((Creepy Russia is somehow quite sexy XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm
Hello Belarus.

-glances at Liet, then decides it's easier to just not ask-

((^^ I think I grew my bangs out in sixth grade. Yeah, 'cause when I went to wear a bandana in middle school (I wore them all through sixth grade while my bangs were growing out), I was told to take it off because it was a "gang symbol".
=D -has no old pictures of herself- >w> But I know from the school photos that I looked eerily like a porcelain doll in young fives.))

catweasels

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Quote:
Ah, um... not exactly. They just... um.. get in the ... way. -Not good at excuses.- redface I'm sorry, Belarus-san! Y-you don't have to look if you're embarrassed. ^^; -Blushing himself, yet somehow kind of used to it. Pales a bit when Russia leans over him, squirming a bit where he stands.- Ah... th-thank you...?

((Creepy Russia is somehow quite sexy XD ))

But your undies are gone too! o.o Do those get in the way too? I know France-niichan cooks without any clothes on... but JerkUK has told me that sbecause he's 'special'. Does that mean you're special too?

((Creepy russia is awsm))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:49 pm
((*debates giving Russia his creepy face to go along with it*))

Oh, of course, Lithuania~

I must let my cutest Baltic state know how much I appreciate him~....
*places his hands on Lithuania's shoulder, his head laying on his right hand, a large grin plastered on his face*

((@Canada: XD! I never looked like a doll. More like the youngest son of the farmer. *has always looked like a guy*))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:52 pm
*blushes even more*

......S-stop it, Lithuania...

..you are going to make my face melt off...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:54 pm
Special... I think in some way yes. But not the way France-san is. France-san is a pervet, after all. -He said to Sealand.-

-Shudders, blushing.- O-oh really? But Latvia is cuter than me... -The close contact was both frightening and a bit embarrassing. Tried not to move much as he stirred the dough.-

S-sorry, Belarus-san! redface

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:56 pm
*rubs his face lovingly up against Lithuania's* Oh, but you're so much cuter...and much closer to my size~....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm
((frick. not again. And did someone say Russia being creepy? where?! 8D ))

*walks in*
WOAH.
Um.....yeah....I'm not sure if I want to know. (is totally curious)

Greece-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 pm
Oh...Hello, Greece~ Lithuania's baking cookies for me~
*smiles sweetly towards Greece, his hand tightening on Lithuania's shoulder*

((SO COMMANDEERING RUSSIA.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm
H-hello, Mr. Greece!!

U-umm...uh...
*blush*

W-well....Mr. Lithuania is m-m-making c-cookies....

..Do you w-w-want some..?

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm
((xD I had just gotten a short haircut (since I hacked my hair up a few days earlier trying to cut my own hair), and my mom had me wear a little dress and... >> I'm pale as nobody's business? And it was a school picture, so I was just sitting there......
It's really scary, actually.))

Perhaps, Belarus, you could look elsewhere if there may be such a troubling outcome?

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games