Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:00 am
OOC: i'm waiting for love ure007 2 reply o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm
OOc surprised pps sorry about that.

medic place lisa in room and window lookout HQ base and hikari in heal room at the hospital with six best healed and medic too. "hey i leave a map of u and key for u because this house is our went hikari is out of hospital and me i report in HQ okay i off "said Joy leaving house of bruce.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm
Bruce entered the house and decided to take a look around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm
Two medic left the hosue and one medic with lisa right now but he not work for joy and chaos. " so this girl is renji daugthers but why so young and weak too"said spy medic.

Meanwhile hikari is lay on bed and one medic say "miss u got few days to heal fully and we place new home where lisa and man too."  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 am
Bruce felt a slight disturbance and decided to go visit Lisa.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:38 am
Hikari's mark then began to glow as her eyes slowly opened, yet they were empty like she was still unconscious. Her lips began to mutter something as she descended off the bed. "...Danger.....Danger....Danger...." whispered Hikari still as she jumped from the window and her hair and pupils turned silver white, allowing herself to use the air element, thus, giving flight towards Lisa.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 pm
spy Medic draw out small handgun aim at lisa heart. "to end and begin new war and last one left"said spy medic before anyone come in.

lisa woke up and felt gun was cold on her chest and punches him away and gun fire hit her side, lisa fell her bed and knew they are end up her life here to awaking older one that is hikari. " I knew u want kill me....to awaking my sister....I never want to die here"said lisa wound on her side and hold it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm
Bruce kicked the door down, having been just outside it when the gun went off. He saw Lisa holding her wound and ran to her side. "What happened?"  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Hikari crashed towards the window, causing shards of glass to fly over that surrounded her as the winds encircled her. Yet, again, her eyes were still unconscious looking and glanced towards the spy medic that injured Lisa. An ominous aura began to surround her that gave off such killing intent that it could even stun the strongest man alive. "You have injured Lisa....now you shall pay..." muttered Hikari as she raised her hand slowly towards the spy medic, causing the glass shards to fly over towards him and sinking in deeper that caused massive pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 am
Bruce made sure to cover Lisa in case stray shards did not harm her.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:21 am
"bruce please get me out to hospital hurry...."said lisa passes out and bleed out to fast.

spy medic scream and try remove glass shards by hand and "this...is ..one...ur father...want.. impressed and powerful...soon we will *cough up blood* win..."said spy medic last dying breathes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm
Bruce picked up Lisa and ran out of the house towards the hospital.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm
Hikari's cold gaze towards the dead spy medic and approached him slightly. Her eyes glanced down and her foot then stomped onto the dead man's head and her lips curled into a cruel smile that seemed to enjoy the little exercise that she was doing. After battering and bruising the man's head, Hikari gave a twisted laugh and began to walk to where she came in and looked for Lisa. A trail of blooded footprint can be seen as she walked from the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm
Bruce reached the hospital. "Help," he gasped, "Please...help."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Five medic and doctor saw lisa and put her cart and "we take her in E.R. now hurry"said doctor take her to E.R.

Meanwhile joy walk down street pass by hikari then went to house and found broken door then walk in hallway saw dead medic found out was a spy. "so lisa is in danger again"said joy call on radio. "It is me joy 21th divlier units, they is dead spy body in lisa room and i need clean up and repair of house a.s.p."said joy say on radio.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games