Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:26 pm
~Galia~"Azalea!"
*Galia hugged her arm*

*Galia started pulling the mirror shards out of her back*

~Galia~"I'll fix you up in no time."

~Azalea~"She got away."*Azalea sighed in relief*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:30 pm
Xavier caught Talia, Then set her down. "Welcome back, b***h." He said.

Talia almost smiled at him. "Never thought YOU'D help me." She told him.

Keira didn't like this plan anymore. She started to fly back to Izumi.

Izumi roared at Ivy for no reason, this time. Then, he went normal again.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm
~Azalea~"Talia, it's good to see you again. I'm relieved all of you are alright."

*Galia pulled out the last shard and Azalea started to self heal herself*

~Azalea~"Did he rip the cape? "
*before she would turn around to see Izumi*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 pm
Izumi used his wings to cover himself. "Why am I naked again!?" He asked.

Talia was a bit disturbed by the scene, so she looked to Azalea. "Good to see you too." She told her.

Xavier looked back at Azalea. "Can we save the reunions till AFTER we get something else to cover dragon boy's other head? It's quite disturbing." He asked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 pm
~Azalea~"I don't have anything else but th eclothing I have on now. I don't want to be the one walking around naked. Xavier can't you give him your shirt?"

*Galia giggled about the whole scene*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Xavier shrugged, pulling of his pants. Turns out, he had another pair under them.

Izumi pulled the pants on with relief. He still had no shirt, but for some reason, he liked it like that.

Xavier looked to Azalea. "Now, what about your sister? She still has my family in those mirrors! If you would have just let Izumi go insane again, they'd be free!" He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 pm
(ha that's funny cause i actually did have on two pairs of pants today XD I had pj bottoms and jeans over top of them lol)

*Azalea shook her head no*

~Azalea~"She can't free everyone at once. Ivy would have been too busy running away fom him or perhaps dead before she could actually release them. Everyone is inside their own mirror reliving bad memories. I know this spell because even I can perform this spell but my is more advance than hers. You must think about the situation before acting out. You'll get your family freed. Trust me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm
Xavier nodded, still kinda pissed. "It's always something, isn't it?" He grumbled.

Talia was busy staring at Izumi. Since he had no shirt, she saw something....odd on his back. "Is that a Tattoo?" She asked.

Izumi nodded. It was a tattoo of the head of a huge, metal bulldog like monster with huge fangs on its bottom jaw, and blood red eyes. "Got it on a dare. Scares people, but I like it." He said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 pm
*Azalea stared at it*

~Azalea~"It's cute."

~Galia~"O.o No it's not it's scary!"

~Azalea~"It reminds me of the guard dogs i use to play with as a child . I love dogs."

*Azalea looked at Xavier~"I'm sorry."

*She then walked over to Izumi*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 am
Talia was kinda wondering if Azalea was crazy. NO ONE should think a tattoo like THAT was cute! This proves only one thing....Izumi and Azalea were made for each other.

Izumi smiled at Azalea. "Thanks." He said. He was a bit shocked that she thought it was cute, though.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm
~Galia~"Those dogs were scary not cute!"

*Azalea hugged Izumi~"I'm glad you're alright."*she sounded very relieved like a lot of stress was lifted off of her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Izumi smiled and hugged Azalea back gently. "Yeah, me too. Those mirrors were a nightmare, but I couldn't just stay there while you would be in danger." He said.

Talia smiled at the two. They really seemed to care for one another. She was a bit envious. She wished someone could show her kindness and love like that. She had lost contact with all of her living family the moment she joined the Order of Protectors. Sometimes, things got pretty lonely.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm
*Azelea smiled back*

~Azalea~"that's weird. I was thinking the same about you being in danger."

~Galia~"Aw a cute moment! Isn't it adorable!? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Keira smiled back. "Yeah, it is!" She said happily.

Xavier couldn't help but be a bit happy inside for Izumi. He didn't show it at all, but he was a bit happy. He then had a strange, evil idea. He shifted into a snake, slithered behind Izumi without being seen, turned human again, and signaled to Keira to get out a camera, which she did. Without Izumi knowing, Xavier gently pushed Izumi into Azalea, closing the gap and causing their lips to touch. He figured he'd do the kid a favor.

Izumi was pretty much shocked at this point. He always thought his first kiss wouldn't be because someone pushed him, but he started to like it.

Keira got a picture of the whole thing!  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:07 pm
~Azalea~"<(O//.\O)>"
*Azalea's face was completely red*

*Galia rolled on the ground laughing she never seen Azalea's face this red before.*

~Galia~"Azalea's first kiss and you look as red a cherry"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games