Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm
*RA-IEM kept slashing away with his trident, killing off each enemy he came in contact with.* "Killing these things off, to have them brought back to life by that big lug floating in the air up there" *RA-IEM rolled his eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm
Ah im tired. *I sat down on the ground and created a barrier so that the enemy could not touch me.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 am
As Scanda watched the battle from above he got distracted and continued to throw the ball at the wall when it hit something invisble but not the wall as he decided not to get the ball but slowly got up and turned his back to Sxcanda and Goddess "Run get out of here now help with the battle above"he said as he turned to them as he saw a forcefield seperating them as he turned to see another one not far from the end of the corridor as he saw a fimiliar person appear out of nowhere "You're friends will enjoy the show"the person said as Scanda saw the Arbiter with the two swords he had at their recent battle as he they started to circle as Sxcanda turned around to see another forcefield "Guessing they dont want us to leave"he said to Goddess as he saw Scanda and the Arbiter circling even closer as Scanda saw another two invisble firgues by the Arbiter's side as they slowly appeared as they looked like the Arbiter but different armour and two swords "Just to make it even"the Arbiter said knowing it wouldnt be fair with three against one as quickly one of them swifted their sword at Scanda as he dodged it as Arbiter reacted by stabbing him in the arm as Scanda resisted the pain as the other elite stabbed him in the back "Dont expect us to go easy"one of the elites said to Goddess and Sxcanda turning back to Scanda as the Arbiter and the other elite pulled out the sword's and started circling again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 am
"They might not want us to leave, but I'm not waiting here to die. Thankfully, breaking through force feilds happens to be something that I'm extreamly good at, so you might want to stand back. Scanda, if you get yourself killed, I'm never going to forgive you," *Goddess said and thought to the brothers. She gathered her strenght and hurled a breaking spell at the force feild that was keeping them from running* "C'mon, Sxcanda! Let's kick some a**!"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm
Sxcanda turned to see Goddess breaking the forcefield "So whats your plan of killing this guys"he said unleashing a white thin sword with blue flashes occasionaly appearing on the blades as he fitted it secure on his back as he started running down the corridor with Goddess "Iam taking that were going to all attack it at once or some distract and others attack"Sxcanda said to Goddess as Scanda stared down the corridor "Lucky they did that"he said as he saw one of the elites about to stab him as he dodged it and kicked them in the torso as they hit the back of the wall dropping the two swords "Theyre not that difficult more than you"he said to the Arbniter as they started circling again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 am
Emma looks up as she realizes that there is a new person in their presence. " Hello My name is Emma. What is yours?" Emma then looks at Dark and begins to ponder what happened while she was spacing and how long she had been in that state.  

ninjaangel18

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 pm
Zenjin looks at Emma quickly "My name is Zenjin..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 pm
As Scanda and the Arbiter and his two helpers started circling the end forcefield which was one the remaining forcefield that Goddess didnt break extended down the corridor to the end as the two had left the corridor as Scanda started walking back as the Arbiter signaled for the two to stay behind him as Scanda suddenly sprinted at him as the Arbiter prepared as Scanda jumped infront of him the Arbiter brought one of the swords up aiming for the lower part of the torso as Scanda leapt foward and rolled to the floor as he charged at one of the helpers catching them in surprise as he punched his fist with enough force into the helperes chest as it plummeted thorough the skin and armour as a colour that looked like a mixed purple and blue started coming out as the helper fell to the floor as Scanda pulled out his fist and grabbed the other one by the neck and started punching him in the side of his helmet protecting his head as it slowly dented on the inside as Scanda stopped as the helper looked up and saw Scanda's fist coming back around fast and plummeted thorough the helmet as his fist went thorough his head and came out the other side and broke thorough the other side of the helmet aswell as he pulled his fist out and stared at a startled Arbiter "Many things can change in a while"Scanda said finally as he started taking heavy breaths from the attacks he had just done as he ran up to the Arbiter as he jumped over him again and did a backflip landing on his feat "And sometimes theyre appearance may look like they cant do many things"he said again giving a small chuckle as he saw Arbiter had murder in his eyes now.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Seeing more people joining him on the edge of the roof, Dark turned his attention back to the beast, they would need to strike at once to kill it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:02 pm
"Well then it is nice to make your aquaintence." Emma stares Zenjin uncontrolably. " For some reason you look really familiar. Have we met before?"  

ninjaangel18

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm
((ahhh well im going third person now lol))
Scarlet stood up after a long rest. She let the barrier down and charged after those who charged her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Zenjin looked at Emma "Not that im aware of, but maybe. "  

Zenjin Jiruga

vampire_angelz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 am
Angelina is awoken by all of the noise....................
Im gone for 5 years and this.........................
have a vacation they say ..........................................................
Angelina still sleepy screams at the top of her lungs for everyone to stop
but they continue............................
Angelina looks and eventually finds her sded(so deadly everybody dies) and runs out side and screams "OMG SHUT UP" once again nobody listens to her so she says "were just going to have to do this the hard way arnt we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 am
As Scanda and the Arbiter continued to fight Scanda was suddenly flung back by something "What the hell was that"he said looking at the Arbiter who just gave a shrug as he saw some fast movement of somebody invisble "Can you helpers heal"Scanda quistioned him "You killed themwith one hand in the two main parts of the body they cant heal"the Arbiter replied "Oh well let's just finish this"Scanda said as he got up and delivered a punch at the Arbiter as he was stabbed in the arms then legs and was gifted five slash's on his chest and was thrwon back down the corridor as he hit the forcefield he looke at the blood that was coming out from his body and the blood slide he had just made "I guess Iam not gonna be able to make it to the event now"he said calmly as he stared at the Arbiter slowly approaching as he started to rase one of the sword's as he picked Scanda up by the neck with his other hand "My face is the last thing your pathetic eyes will ever see" as he gracefully stabbed Scanda in the heart "You only have a few minutes before you die"he said again as he walked back and was beamed up by a light blue beam as the forcefield's disappeared as Scanda lay on the floor "Guys get back now that thing is gonna heal more soldiers to protect it theirs no way to defeat it and by the way Iam gonna need some help since I took some pretty bad damage"Scanda sent the thought to everyone as his brother stopped when he got the message "Weve gotta go back my brother is dieing"he said to Goddess hoping she would help.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games