Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:41 pm
Ace woke up and remembered that he hadn't finished Gumo off. "I guess Ill ask Zenjin about what happened to Gumo and I need to ask Scarlet about the books too..." He mumbled as he got up and and took a shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am
Zenjin tossed and turned in his sleep. He had a bad feeling about what happened to Gumo.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm
((well i've been gone for awhile iguess lol so im back woo.))

"A disability....i see......" Scarlet looked up then was about to smile when she felt a pain in her chest. "No, this isn't good, im sorry but i must go." Scarlet woke up and quickly got up from bed and jumped out the window and ran into the forest toward Rui's village, as she ran she had a really bad felling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 pm
((YAYZ biggrin ))
Zenjin had a dream of Gumo. He dreamt of Gumo becoming a rouge slayer. He dreamt that he joined the other 5. He dreamt of the apocalypse.  

Zenjin Jiruga

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm
(Ok since I'm not active in this Rp, I have to do this O_o)
Lin decided to leave the school, so she put up a sheet of paper in Scarlet's room, packed up her things and left...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:27 pm
((you shall be missed. v.v))

Scarlet burst out of the forest and into the village where she saw all the trolls gathered around Rui's house. As she walked closer they all made a path for her and let her through. She looked around and saw them distrought and crying. She slowly walked in and gasped to see Rui in bed slowly turning to stone.

"Hello Scarlet...." Rui smiled then coughed.

"How did this happen?" Scarlet sat down next to him and layed her hand on his arm.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm
((I might post something random whenever I feel like it xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm
Zenjin burst out of his sleep and woke up. he looked out the window to see Scarlet running towards the forest. Zenjin jumped out the window and started running too.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Scarlet heard Ruis breath getting heavier and heavier. "Don't worry i heal you." Scarlet smiled.

"It's a bit too late Scarlet......Its already spreading soon i'll turn into complete stone." Rui coughed again.

"No don't say that, i'll find away to heal you......I wont let you die, its my fault this happened to you. I wont let you die." Scarlet gripped his arm and then saw his arm turn to stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm
Zenjin kept running towards the village.

Kagami: "Its no use dearie, This was Jett's speciality. It was his last resort when it came to enemies. The only person that can stop it now, is Jett."  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm
"But that basturd is dead!" Scarlet sighed and gripped her head with her hands. "What to do what to do......" Scarlet said in a soft tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm
Kagami: "Thats what the purpose of blowing himslef up was. Not to kill sunshine, but to insure that Rui was doomed."

Zenjin finally made it to the village and walked past the whole group and saw what was happening to Rui.  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm
" well if your not going to talk i'm going to leave" i jump down off the roof suki climb down from the tree and ran after me

" i wonder why that warlock said sorry for it seems it's not him at alll..."

" you got a ponit.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Scarlet sat there silently with rage slowly building. She stood up picked up the chair and launched it across the room sending it crahing into the wall.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm
Zenjin stood beside Rui's bed and looked down at him not knowing what to say.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games