Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Why don't you go find out? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 pm
Very funny, Lil. stare  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 pm
*After awhile Liada gets out of the hot tub and dries herself off. Wrapping her black sarong around her waist she throws all her clothes in the bag and heads back over to the bar signals for the bartender* Sorry to bother you but what do you have to eat here?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm
*Slips in to Kathy's for a bite to eat and overhears Liada's question.* They'll fix you anything you want. *Motions to the waiter.* I'd like an Oriental Salad. *She sits at one of the tables.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:58 pm
*After she finishes her salad, she puts some bills on the table and slips out.* Thanks guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 am
*looks over at Lil and her ears c**k to the side slightly* Thanks for the input. Then...I guess I'd like to have a baked potato with sour cream, chunks of bacon, butter and chives with some porkchops and applesauce please?  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm
((Unfortunately, you'll also have to RP that the silent, odd-looking waiter will promptly bring you whatever dish or drink you ask for.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 pm
((thanks hun lol))

*waits patiently sipping her water until her order comes plopping down in front of her and Liada's mouth waters at the sight* Yeehaw! Nothing like a good ol' fashioned dinner after a good hot soak!  

Liada Trovaras

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:03 pm
*After a little indecisiveness about which Tux he should wear to the Grand Opening at MW tomorrow night, they finally settled on one and had it fitted to him. Fortunately, Wesley's had extra help on hand, and his Tux will be ready in time for the party.

After wards, he takes Psyzapp over to Chatty Kathy's for their luncheon. He leads her inside and they head for a nice quite table off to the side. He pulls her chair out for her, then has a seat across from her. He nods his thanks as a waiter brings over the menus and fills their water glasses.*

Thank you for helping me decide on which Tux to go with. I've never really had the need for one before now. *He gives her a crooked grin.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:10 pm
It was completely my pleasure. *She grins at him.* There is something about a well dressed man that is completely irresistible. *She winks at him and they proceed to order their lunch.*

I often have to attend formal events on a social level to maintain some of the networks I have built over the years. It helps the MW if I am to remain in contact with and know powerful and influential people around here. *She grins at him and takes a sip of her water.* I don't expect you to attend every event I'm required to. They can sometimes be quite boring, especially if you are not in the mood to socialize. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:30 pm
*After a nice leisurely lunch and enjoying each others company, he looks at the time and informs her he needs to get going to work. He stands, offers his arm to her and winks at her. Grinning, she takes his arm and they leave the Restaurant.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:44 pm
*After a nice lie down, she takes a long warm shower, the pounding in her head down to a dull thud. She slips in to Kathy's for a large medium rare steak and baked potato.* Load it down with everything. *She finds a seat, hoping the food will ease out the rest of her headache.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:08 pm
{{OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds so delicious! Wish I knew you were over here, I might have to sneak away and join you. All that alcohol and no real food is making me fuzzy. gonk }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm
*As she eats, some fool comes in, blasting music around the room, the rap and bass matching the thud in her head.* FECK! Turn that off... stressed *She pulls her headphones on, finding a nice flamenco number to soothe her nerves and blot out the beat her headache seems to follow.*

((Figured I'd start in here with a quiet atmosphere and work my way over there. Unfortunately, my daughter feels the need to blast the music and rap beats seem to intensify the pounding, or make it want to keep up the beat.)) gonk  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:16 pm
{{Oh noes!!!!! I so hope that's not a migraine, b/c that's how mine do when it's getting bad. I need absolute quiet and darkness when one hits me hard. I have to have that for like two or three days. I mean absolutely no sound or light. EVIL! They're just plain evil! crying crying crying Feel better hon. I no like my Bratty sick. sad }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games