Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
"Somehow that doesn't really surprise me, and we just met, and I don't know anybody who can do that." She said laughing a little. She curtsied towards Kuhn. "I'm Shirean, and my little Lee. I'm a Nicromancer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Kishiko watched the little exchange and hugged Kaz. "Fulll archangel now? No one told me..." Kishiko frowned a little puppy dog frown.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She put her arm on her back. "What Kind of a World do we live in where men don't tell women things anymore?" She said trying to make her laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Kaz still didnt like getting hugged but he learned to ignore the stomach ache "i wanted to tell you when i got the ring seeing as im considered unholy now i can marry unholy"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean looked up remembering about her cousin who just became engaged, but had to use a "Romeo and Juliet" Way to do it. "Congrats!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:42 pm
"Nice to meet you Shirean..." Kuhn looks down to Lee "and Lee" he smiles then looks at Kaz "I need a new assignment...." Kuhn stares at Kishiko "Kishiko blew up my last one...."  

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 pm
Jack strolled back to the school and went to where the others were. "Sorry about running off like that Kishiko. What'd I miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Kishiko laughed at Sheiran's joke. She blushed when Kaz told her about the ring. She looked Kuhn. "Hmm....well you can go baby sit Ace while we have this conversation." She the looked at Jack as he came in. "New girl."

(( Sorry for late reply >< ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm
"Babysit Ace okay... Is Eric there?" Kuhn shivers and turn white and kind of falls through the ground "he a nice kid but hard to talk too.... very hard"

((RP AS ACE SO IT WILL BE MORE INTRESTING xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm
He looked to the new girl. "I see. Yay...More paper work..." She was cute. He looked away and leaned against...whatever was behind him.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Kishiko smiled. "Give her the papers and file her paperwork for me woud you."

(( idk who though me or darknezz ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm
((you to choose he's your kid!.... lol))  

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm
He nodded and flashed to the HQ. He rounded up the pperwork and a pen. He over shot the next flash and almost ran into her. "Whoops..." He took a step back and handed her the papers and the pen. "Just fill these out and I'll get them in the system once you're done."

(I'm getting off for a little bit. I'll be back.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean smiled and took the papers. "What's this? School paper? DeathPenalty Papers?" She frowned in confusement.
((Sorry! Haven't been able to roleplay lately. I've gotten confused a bit.))  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm
(Hey. No problem. I'll go easy on you...lol.)

"The DeathPenalty papers. Just fill them out and you can get into the HQ to skip classes and stuff. Or just hang out with me-Us...Hang out with us. And the baby." So he was smitten, what of it?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games