Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm
Michishige shrugged and grinned slightly, looking at Alex. "Well, he wasn't exactly invited. And he didn't choose to speak up nor notify us that he was there, rather he simply followed us. And like you said, it's simply a hypothesis." Michishige chuckled a bit. "You know, now that I think of it, from the description I just gave you, you yourself sound like a closet pervert too, Hitler." Averting his gaze to Christopher, he shrugged once more. "Sorry about that, since apparently your name has been cleared of all accusations against you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm
|| >.< I hate advertising... But take a look at my new RP? Its in this Guild and its called Illusia... ||

Maria sighed, "Oh. Well, then. I don't need this!" She said throwing the panel of wood on the floor, which slip and went down the trap door.

`~`

Devil Dog #1 passed out when a plank of wood hit his head.

~`~

"Neh... Blue carrots?" She asked, forgetting who she was talking to.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:56 pm
"Well I do hope so" Christopher said. He stood up and straightened out his uniform.

Alex walked up to Michishige until he was just a couple feet away. He crossed his arms and said "oh really? Shall we discuss this further? I've punished you once already, do I need to do it again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Maria got out from behind Alex and walked over to Chris, "Sorry~" She said, extending her hand for a hand shake.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 pm
"Oh come on, Hitler. Don't act like I've soiled your precious white gloves," Michishige started, chuckling lightly. "Do you have to take everything so seriously? I simply stated an opinion, looking at what I said." Looking Alex in the eye, he continued. "Do you not agree that I said the reasons for my hypothesis was that this dude was not invited, didn't speak up, didn't notify us that he was there, and followed us?" Michishige tapped his fingers together as he listed them off. "You did the same exact things as him, so by nature, one would assume you're a perv too."

((Man, Michishige and Alex sure don't like each other...))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm
(( You think?

I accidentally clicked on the Silverfang thing, and I was like, 'WTH happened in the last 5 minutes?' ))

Jordan used her flight ability to stand up without making any noise and sidled over to Maria, Spencer, and Christopher. "Really, I prefer you following us over him," she said to Chirstopher. "At least you don't pop out like this."
You pop down. "And for the record, I didn't think you were a perv. Though you were following us. And I did step on you a few times. Sorry about that."

(( Lolz Carny ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm
((No, Alex doesn't like troublemakers, and he's pretty sure Michishige is a troublemaker))

Christopher shook Maria's hand and said "it's alright. I forgive you. Just please don't start your random banter. It is a bit annoying".

Spencer said nothing but agreed with Christopher about Maria's ramblings in his mind.

Alex actually cracked a little smile while looking down at Michishige. "Wow. You can count. Guess you're smarter than I thought. Interesting analysis, but in fact I was following you guys because I was suspicious of your activities" the prefect leader said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Michishige nodded. "Oh yes, I can count fairly well," he commented. "Well, I suppose a group of kids walking into the depths of a library is a bit suspicious. But whatever. Can we continue on, O Great And Omnipresent Hitler?"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 pm
"Huh! Your sarcasm really has no boundaries, does it?" Alex stated, "yes you may continue, but I'll be watching from the shadows".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm
"Trust me, I've had 19 years of practice." Nodding at Alex's second statement, Michishige smiled. "Alrighty then, now that we have Hitler's permission, shall we continue, Jordan?"

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 am
Treya sighed quietly, "and where would your proof be that there was an intruder on this school's property sure i'm here right now but as far as anyone else knows i don't exsist and unless you plan..." she was cut off by a gurtral snarelling to her left as she looked in that direction a mutated disfigured plant like creature came charging out of the foliage aiming straight for her and rock. Quickly treya grabed a vine that she got to hang low enough for her to grab and pull herself up into the tree it had been hanging from, seeing that it couldn't get to her and that there was some one still on the ground nearby the creature whiped around and charged at rock

((tis good enough biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am
"Yay~" Maria said enthusiastically, then screamed and fell over when she felt a spider on her leg. "Jordan! I fell!" She said as she got up, patting the dust from her dress.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 pm
(( Maria's so funny! Lolz ))

Jordan blinked. "And you're...okay now, right?" She looked to the others. "Yeah, of course we can keep going. Um, you want to come with us?" she asked, looking at Christopher. She looked back at Alex, "I guess I don't have to ask you. But still..we're just on the treasure hunt. It's not like we're that suspicious." And it's not like Mr. Prefect would have saved us from Fluffy or anything.

((Couldn't come up with a better word for it than Prefect...
Also, I think Alex enjoys his talks with Michi. Just saying. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 pm
((LOL two things i find out today one funny and the other curiouse : D))

((One: it says 33% on ech choice right and if you add them all it Equalls 99% in total soooooo....Where the hell did the last one percent go xDDDDDDD))

((Secound: O.O Wolfy you have a squiby account biggrin D))

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm
(( I ate it. eek

Yush. I got it today after clicking on someone's eggies ^^))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games