Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys had sighed quietly as it seemed the girl's friend had completely ignored him and instead talked to her like there was nothing out of the ordinary. He supposed he should get to know his housemates. The silent boy just watched quietly, feeling a bit better about sitting here since it seemed like no one was paying any attention to him. Which made him all the more content to just sit quietly and wait for the feast. However, his attention was drawn over to someone making rapid hand movements, and noticed the tail end of a conversation in sign language. He blinked, his eyes going wide before he started signing to the older kid. "Wait, people here know sign language? How many? Who are they?"

He was mainly asking because except for his brother and a few people in his family, no one else he knew actually understood him when he started signing. Which, yeah, it was kind of jerkish for him to force his family to learn a new language, but he didn't know how else to communicate with his family without speaking up, and he wasn't always going to have a pen and paper handy. It felt like a relief to know that other people signed as well, and that meant that maybe he could become more fluent than he was. He bit his lip, knowing he was attracting attention to himself, but for the first time didn't care. "Oh, um, sorry if I interrupted a conversation. I didn't mean to. Just, I haven't seen anyone else use sign language here aside from some of my family, and even then they're still learning it."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please just ignore me...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Writery Ink

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace smiled as he tousled her hair. It was nice to have some kind of brotherly figures in her life. Between David and Timothy she had her bases covered. As he explained why he wasn’t over at the Slytherin table she completely understand. She felt the same way and honestly the younger girl was pretty sure Mira needed different friends. “I can get that. Honestly, I feel the same way. Personally I think Mira only hangs with them to keep up appearances. It’s like she’s trying to live two lives or something.” She said wishing her sister would just be herself instead of pretending to act like her friends.

“I know.” Grace told him simply. “Honestly I know the team could use the players. You being the captain and all I’m sure it’s the least I can do. Although I doubt I’ll be any good but you never know, I come from the same gene pool as Leo and Mira do after all. So there has to be some hope for me.” She added brightly. “Besides I debated about trying out last year but talked myself out of it… So maybe it’s not all Mira’s doing.”

Just then one of the first years started signing. He seemed rather shocked that someone other than himself was signing. “Hey no need to apologize we were just talking about Quidditch. Welcome to Ravenclaw by the way. I’m Grace, third year.” She told the young boy while signing. “There are several some in our house and some over in Slytherin my sister being one of them.” She added with a bright smile.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Timothy, Rhys

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: @Dia : I was so hoping Grace and Rhys would be able to meet. Maybe they could even become good friends smile

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101
Diamond Wales

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:23 am
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Ravenclaw Table ) xxxx( Indifferent > Gitty ) xxxx( Liam Cade && Mordred Sefton ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: You're fine sweetiepie! RL is always more important (: - I'm DJing online again today, so I might be a tad slow at replying myself - It'll be a few hours until I'll get the chance to reply to you both. Thank you for the patience <3 }}

ucianne gave him a pursed lipped smile as she chuckled softly as his words.

"Touche, mi'dear; You have me there. My parents named me Lucianne Feldmont, but I prefer Mambo. And, though you may not know of the Muggle world, I do - you do hold the advantage over me though as you seem to know the magical world about as much as I know the Muggle one." She let her smile grow into that of a toothy grin - she'd hoped she was making a friend right now. "Maybe we can exchange notes sometime!"

With a small laugh, she was about to get into why she went by mambo when another fresh-faced First Year came upon them - another male. With a smile to him, she heard his words and nodded, offering him a hand along with the smile.

" Mambo - Pleasure to meet you Mordred. I think you mom had a reason for your name, doesn't mean it was a bad sense of humor." She threw him a wink and a bigger smile with her words. "Mom's are like that though, they has their reasons and it's all for the betterment of us kiddos. Don't hold it against her, I bet she loves you dearly." Lucianne gave him some finger guns for good measure, letting out a giggle as she did it.

Porcelaine Ivory
                                              mc2

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℃нα◎﹩ Їηḉ@ґᾔαтε

════════════════════════

Peeves was annoyed. Again, he did not get invited to the feast, even though he had pleaded. No, the other ghosts had made it a point to tell him he couldn't attend, and then had gone and ignored the feast themselves! Well then! If that's what was going to happen, then he was going to go to the feast anyway! They decided not to attend, then they couldn't enforce their ruling! Cackling, he zoomed over the tables of the Great hall, arms full of paint-filled balloons as he chucked them at the tables. "Forget about Peevesy, did you? Well, you can't stop it when you're not here!" Chucking the last of his ballons, he made a very rude gesture and noise to everyone and zoomed out of the room through the ceiling, cackling the entire way.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC: Those that want to get pegged by the poltergeist may do so, otherwise you can avoid the balloons if you want X'3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh, most think he's barking, the potty wee lad,
                                                      But some are more kindly and think he's just sad,
                                                      But Peevesy knows better and says that he's mad!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 am
User Image
User Image

Glad that Mambo didn't seem to take offense by his response, Liam smirked and nodded his head slowly as she spoke. He considered her statement regarding note sharing. Never having made any friends out of the snake-like children of the wealthy Slytherin alumni his father associated with, the boy had never had such an opportunity for potentially enjoyable socializing...with another wizard, anyway. His house elf—Urchin—on the other hand, had made quite an interesting friend. The memory lit up his eyes like a flickering lantern, and his nodding became faster. "Perhaps."

Before they could get anything else out, an arm from across the table presented itself to the two of them, accompanied by a casual introduction. Another first year housemate. After Mambo shook the boy's hand, he returned the gesture himself, followed by a short introduction. "Liam Cade." His grasp was firm and his hand was cold, but the genuine light in his eyes and curve of his lips countered any sort of hardness in his voice. "Pleasure," he added, leaving the rest of their conversation up to the other two to initiate as he drank in his peers' appearances and body language.

Pulling his body back into his own bubble of space, Liam straightened his back as the headmaster made a short speech regarding rules and expected conduct. Seconds later, a wide array of food appeared atop their table, almost as if it had been cued by the grumbling of the Ravenclaw's stomach.

While reaching for a roll from a dish in the center of the table, Liam glanced to his left to fit a voice to a face. His gaze was immediately drawn to a gray figure swooping over their table, its entire body see-through, yet just as detailed as a living person's. Ghosts, he thought to himself, grinning lightly as he watched the once-living man sweep toward them. Within a matter of seconds, however, it was strikingly evident that this ghost wasn't here to enjoy the feast, but ruin it, rather. A poltergeist. The blue-eyed boy caught a few words out of its mouth, and assumed him to be Peeves. He had read about the school's ghosts in textbooks and heard about hem at the dinner table, but experiencing them in person was much different.

Large, colorful balloons sailed from the ghost's arms and onto the table. Each of their impact was followed by a brief explosion of color that splattered whatever it hit and most of the students around it. As the lifeless prankster drew closer, Liam alerted his new acquaintances with a loud, yet surprisingly calm voice.
"Heads up." As a balloon hit the table a couple feet to his left, Liam raised one arm to shield his face from the paint splatter, and the other to protect Mambo to his right—an instinct.

As the ghost moved on to wreak the same havoc at the other house tables, the boy lowered his arms to assess the damage. Much to his surprise, he had only gotten a few splatters of baby blue paint on his robes, and his left arm seemed to have taken the brunt of the attack.
"Pesky poltergeist," he mumbled, wiping his left hand clean with a cloth napkin that had been placed in front of him for the feast. "You guys okay? No casualties?" Although seemingly concerned, Liam's voice was much more playful as he joked about paint-caused injuries. He reached again for a roll from the same dish, pausing when he saw that most of them were now decorated with a splash a blue. With a chuckle, he dug to the bottom and retrieved one that was untarnished, biting into it without any further hesitation. "At least it wasn't green..." he noted between bites—aloud, though not necessarily addressing anyone. The sorting feast had only just begun, and his first year at Hogwarts was already proving to be quite colorful.

SharkieBait
mc2

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy offered Grace a sort of sad grin as he nodded in agreement to her assessment about her sister. He understood that Wendy was one of her first friends and they probably shared a bond just as weird and convoluted as he did with Benjamin so he didn't probe it too much. The Lillantine boy however, he really didn't want to know. He heard a rumor that he and Wendy were dating or something but again, he really had no interest in it. He did however chuckle as the younger girl tried to reason with him and herself as to why she should tryout for the Quidditch team and he couldn't find a reason why she shouldn't if she was already fully behind it. And they did desperately need players. Like, really desperately. Before he could reply to her a younger boy with a shock of white hair began signing to him asking about who else signed in the school looking a little shocked he had found someone to begin with. He could completely understand that sentiment, if he had met someone other than his sister who could use the language he was positive he would've stuck to them like glue. When he attempted to apologize for butting in on his and Grace's conversation, Timothy waved it away with a grin but before he could tell him it was fine Grace had told him and was introducing herself while also saying who else signed in the school. "The only ones that I know of that sign in Ravenclaw, besides me obviously, is Grace and Elliot Holt who's sitting over there at the Slytherin table. But I think our prefect Dylan knows a couple familiar ones if you get stuck without your pad one day. The ones in Slytherin are Mira Mitchell and Benjamin Ryans and I don't believe there are any in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Oh, I'm Timothy Whitethorne. fifth year. I didn't catch your name, sorry. he introduced after pointing out the different people who he named. Before he could add more the Headmaster started the feast and Peeves decided to be his usual self and decided to pelt students and faculty alike with paint balloons. Where he gets the material Timothy would never know but he wouldn't put Benjamin above it. Thinking quickly he took out his wand and did a basic shield charm over him and the two younger Ravenclaws he was talking with. Peeves really needed another hobby.

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
What is life and what is real? [Rhys, Grace, and others]
And why do living things need feeling? [Conversing]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys blinked repeatedly as he was suddenly the attention of not just the boy he had just signed to, but the girl who was sitting with him. He felt his face redden and he swallowed nervously as he fought back the sense of panic that twinged. His fingers, however, were already moving and he found himself automatically introducing himself. "I'm Rhys Lowery. I just, I'm not that good at talking to people." In reality, he had trouble talking in general, his own muteness just seemed to emphasize it. At least Timothy and Grace were nice enough, though he was certain that he'd probably be drawn to anyone that had an inkling of how to sign. He sighed, thinking that so far, he was probably going to have to meet his roommates eventually. It was just a matter of when, really.

It was right after the headmaster had stood up to speak (and apparently warn everyone away from the Forbidden Forest, he however was just curious enough to want to see what was in it) that his attention was drawn upward by the cackle of someone else. His eyes went huge as a ghost, no, poltergeist, apparently starting pegging the tables with balloons filled with paint. He ducked, but thankfully Timothy had conjured a shield to stop it from hitting the three of them. He looked over to the older male and frowned.
                                                  "If that's a regular occurrence around the school, I might have to learn that spell."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Please just ignore me...
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 pm
And the people went into their hide...
From the start they didn't know exactly why-
Winter came and made it so all look alike, look alike;
Underneath the grass would grow, aiming at the sky.
It was swift, it was just, another wave of a miracle...
But no one, nothing at all would go for the kill!
If they called one very soul in the land on the move-
Only then would they know a blessing in disguise.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωтнıяđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti had sat in silence, surrounded by chatting housemates, all through the Sorting Ceremony, which she watched as tensely as ever, more and more frustrated the more happy first years were sorted. The new Ravenclaws included a silent boy who only signed with a mess of pale hair, two friends; an Asian girl and a redhead, an excited looking brunette, a quirky looking girl with a hairstyle Anti was sure she would have been murdered for even considering, and a Cade. That was something new; another pureblood from an old Slytherin family being placed into a house that was decidedly not Slytherin. She felt the stirrings of empathy, but he seemed pleased enough, and she was fairly certain he wouldn't get much grief over it, seeing as he was a boy, and boys were allowed to be highly intelligent. Finally, there was another boy with a first name that made hers look mundane and typical, and she didn't notice anymore after that. As irritated as ever by the lack of horrified looking sortees, she impatiently waited for the headmaster to finish talking; she had far more of an appetite here than she ever did at home. Of course, before she could even decide what she wanted to eat, Peeves made an appearance, and found herself absolutely drenched in bright green paint. It clung to her hair, her face, her cardigan and her skirt... She blinked slowly, pale skin heating up under the paint, and wanted to crawl under the table and die. There were tears behind her eyelids, but she refused to let them escape their prison, and instead focused her energy on pretending she was invisible as she tried to clean herself off. "Scourgify," she muttered over and over again, assisting the charm with a few napkins.

OOC:

The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
The curse ruled from the underground down by the shore...
And their hope grew with a hunger to live unlike before!
Tell me now of the very souls that look alike, look alike;
Do you know the stranglehold covering their eyes?
If I call on every soul in the land on the move-
Tell me if I'll ever know a blessing in disguise.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:23 pm
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to go, we could be here for a while...
But the future is forgiven, so smile.
We're trying so hard to get it all right-
But only feel lonely at the end of the night.
And I wanna be somewhere away from this place...
Yeah, somewhere just a little closer to grace.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

RavenclawSeventh YearHalfbloodAdopted

Lea was actually enjoying the feast for once. Being sort of dead, as it turned out, actually worked wonders for alleviating a lot of his worries. He was confident that it was going to be a lot harder for Roald to hurt him or his family with a vampire clan backing him, even if they weren't exactly ferocious. At least, not from what'd seen of Chris and his wife, who he'd just turned after some lunatic stalker almost stabbed her to death. Lea wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but at least his maker and his wife seemed happy together now, with their children, who he had to admit were kind of cute when they weren't being little monsters, quite literally. Even paint couldn't ruin his good mood, as he narrowly avoided a balloon. It was too bad he couldn't really eat anymore. Maybe he could nibble on a roll or something and try to look like he was swallowing.

OOC:
Username

And time will eventually knock on my door,
And tell me I'm not needed around anymore.
But he'll hold me so close at the end of the day...
When I'm quiet I can nearly hear him say;
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to turn, and we've got nothing but time-
But the future is forever, so smile, smile, smile...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
1st Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mambo?" Mordred repeated raising a brow at the name given before narrowing his gaze at her as she began going on about how mothers always had the best interest in children referring to themselves as 'kiddos' and told him not to hold it against his mother. He sighed and shook his head almost as if he had mostly tuned out her mini-lecture before saying, "Sorry, I wasn't aware you met my family to have known for sure anything good or bad about them. As for mothers always knowing best... yeah... You know I was busy trying to decide if you were different seeming because you actually do your own thing or actually conformist in your differences because you are trying so hard to be different, Mambo." He let the name roll off his tongue with a slight skepticism to it being her name. "I didn't actually think I would meet some naive little girl playing dress up in the house of the wise. Or maybe that isn't what you are and you just are playing the role as a poor joke?"

He shook his head and nodded to the more curt boy who introduced himself as Liam, "Pleasure as well." His attention was quickly turned when a semi translucent man floating above them cackling about forgeting about a "Peevesy", presumably the ghost in question. Or polteregeist as Liam pointed out soon enough after telling them to watch out as a rain of balloons came down on them. Liam shielded Mambo, and Mordred hopped back, only to feel wetness splatter from the table to the side of his face and bangs, after all was said and done, Mordred turned at Liam's joking question.

Wiping some of the pink paint that formed a spot around his left eye he looked at his finger tips and said with half a laugh, "I hardly think paint is enough to kill someone." Still looking at his finger tip covered in pink paint he said, "Yeah no green." He looked at the food mostly ruined due to paint and said, picking up a blue speckled roll, "You wonder if the paint is safe for consumption?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dressed: As a Ravenclaw

{OoC: }
SharkieBait

Porcelaine Ivory

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

After a fairly normal feast, given the Headmaster's avoidance of talking about the attack last year--whether that was intentional or not--Dylan felt pretty content, despite all he had to "look forward to" this year. OWLS, for one, and then add that on top of being elected a prefect, and it was a whole platter full of responsibilities that Dylan would've happily thrown in the metaphorical trash. But he couldn't. That's not what Ravenclaws did, right?

Anyway, other than Peeves's sudden appearance and paint prank, which Dylan had been sure to avoid, he had filled his belly as much as he could without getting himself sick until the end of the feast, where it was finally time for his first official responsibility as prefect: lead all the new first years to the common room. He stood up, waving a hand around to gather attention. "Listen up, new eagles! My name is Dylan Burgamy, and I'm one of your house prefects. Ravenclaw will be your home for the next seven years, but don't worry, you'll be welcomed with open arms. If you ever need any help with anything, you can ask me, or any of our other prefects, like Eli Pemberton and Lexine Vance, who also happens to be Head Girl. Now, stuff down whatever food and drink you're still working on and follow me. And, please don't get lost.."

Diamond Wales
Rhys Lowery
TheRealKiru
Tamaki Cunningham
HP Slothcraft
Tiberia Porter
Writerly Ink
Corinna Williams
SharkieBait
Lucianne Feldmont
Porcelaine Ivory
Liam Cade
mc2
Mordred Sefton

OOC: (Dylan will be posted next at Grand Staircase, please wait for him to be posted before doing so yourself.)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:38 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Ravenclaw Table ) xxxx( Touchy > Amused ) xxxx( Liam Cade && Mordred Sefton ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: Back in town now - throw me dem replies <3 }}

ucianne grinned at Liam's 'perhaps' before Mordred came out of left field with his nonsense. Rolling her eyes at Mordred, she waved her hand in the air with a scoff as she turned to look away from Mordred.

"I've learned all I need to know of your family - that they raised a stuck up brat who thinks the world is against him instead of taking advantage of all that life has to offer." Mambo was about to throw him the double finger, a rude gesture in it of itself, before the food suddenly appeared, moving her disappointed expression to that of a grin - she was beyond starving and at this point, she didn't even remember that Mordred was there.

Turning to stare in genuine awe, she watched as the ghost called out his battle cry and began dropping the balloons like bombs from a bomber, the odd array of pastels and neon colors suddenly erupting in waves around the table along with groans, screams, an odd curse or two and a few sniffles from the self-centered few.

As he grew closer to her, she was unsure of how to act but, thankfully, Liam did for her. Widening her eyes at him, she ducked her head down to hide behind his large sleeve, her own going up to cover her hair. As the ghost squealed and flew off, she removed her hands from her head and threw Liam a grin and thumbs up as her eyes scanned from left to right, noting the Easter-esque food. As she came upon Mordred's face she let out a loud and quick laugh before pulling both hands to her mouth and continuing her laugh behind them, the gitty feeling she had creeping into her eyes.

Sucking her lips between her teeth, she bit them gently, holding her laugh back as she moved her eyes from Mordred to the food as she picked up a blue dinner roll, giving it a sniff.

"Doubt they'd allow this to happen if it was unsafe." With a shrug, she swiped her finger across the blue and looked at it before giving it another sniff and shrug, placing her finger in her mouth and sucking it clean of the blue. "Chalky icing." She uttered before taking a bite of the blue dinner roll, the paint giving her blue lips as she chewed with a smile and reached around grabbing chicken, green beans and potatoes that were also colored like Easter eggs the paint mixing randomly on her sleeves as she did so.

---------

After filling her gut with all the comfort food she could muster, she blinked a bit as she focused her tired eyes upon Dylan, one of their house prefects - whatever that was.

With a smile to Liam she gave him a pat on the shoulder and rose from her spot, using what clean parts of her sleeve that was left to scrubs at her face, going until no paint was left upon the fabric. Pausing in her step to look back at Liam, she gave him a head jerk.
                                                        "Coming?""

{{ OoC :: Imma Skip past the stairs and corridor - meet you in the common room! }}

Porcelaine Ivory
                                              mc2

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:08 pm
                          User Image
                          Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 where x 【 MOOD 】 anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo, axel, eli, sybil x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Lexine watched the interaction between Axel and Iñigo with little-to-no interest; they were talking about their summer vacations and working out – Lexine could really care less about either. She was a little bitter that she didn’t get to go hang out with Iñigo all summer, but she really doubted she would’ve wanted to at the time. She hadn’t exactly been in the best state of mind, so she most likely would’ve been a downer…that, and there was something that made Lexine almost not even want to see anyone. She didn’t want them to see her, actually. It was still very much the same now, but lessened slightly…hell, she was able to make it out to Hogwarts, no matter if she’d contemplated just leaving her sister at the station along several times over.

At some point Lexine had tuned back into Iñigo and Axel’s conversation, overhearing him mentioning ‘teaching them a jinx or two’. Lexine couldn’t help but snap backThen you’d be finding yourself in detention, she muttered, cocking an eyebrow, a faint trace of a smile on her lips. It was meant to be a joke…sort of…after all, Axel was joking too, right? It seemed that way at least… She hoped it had come out right, and began getting a bit anxious, feeling as though maybe it hadn’t…and this is why I don’t have many friends…did I just ******** up this? Merlin… She pursed her lips, grabbing her goblet and drinking a bit of water, hoping to return a bit of moisture to her mouth. Lexine couldn’t help but be relieved when Eli responded, although she had to lift an eyebrow at what he’d said. Then again, this was Eli…Well, that’s good to hear. How the kid came up with half the things he did, Lexine would never know.

Lexine listened as Eli rattled off the names of all the new prefects and couldn’t help but admire that he’d committed their names to memory, Lexine could barely remember the current prefect names, let alone remember the incoming ones…what a head girl she was. She couldn’t help but addDorian Xanders from Hufflepuff is the head boy, too…and thanks, Axel… She offered the Gryffindor a small smile in return.

The four were then interrupted by the Headmaster’s beginning of the year speech, but Lexine was more than happy to grab food, a little more than glad that she had something to stuff her mouth with, still a bit nervous from what she’d said to Axel. However, before Lexine could punish herself anymore for the interaction, Lexine heard a rather familiar cackling from above and frowned. Oh fantastic… She turned to see Peeves the Poltergeist chucking balloons at the students. As always, he couldn’t leave anything alone. Lexine was lucky enough to dodge the only one that came at her, leaning forward, allowing the balloon to land on the ground behind her. At least she’d only get paint on her shoes, at most…

She glanced down the table, curious, she lifted an eyebrow at the sight of a quirky-looking first year sucking the paint off her finger…You know, I really don’t think you’re supposed to eat the paint… Lexine sighed, turning back towards Eli, Iñigo, and Axel. However, the girl was too far away for Lexine to really do anything and Dylan was already calling the first years to the doors.Then again, I could be wrong… Either way I wouldn’t find pastel-coloured food appetizing... Lexine shrugged, more talking to herself than anyone else. The food on her plate was seemingly untouched by Peeve’s paint, so Lexine just went on to eat what was there, not taking her chances with the painted food.

【 OOC】 i'm really sorry i took forever q o q (edit: I also realised i don't know how to edit posts, apparenty q v q )

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:50 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
17Seventh YearRavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo nodded as the boy had called him lucky. Iñigo had been extremely lucky to be born well-off, despite how much he questioned it sometimes. The expectations of him were certainly high because of it and at times he felt like he would trade modest origins for a little less expectations. But of course, that still didn't convince him to think that he wasn't lucky. He tried not to flaunt his luck however because he personally didn't live lavishly like one would expect. His father did however...and so did mostly everyone else in his family, but Iñigo refused to do so. He already knew that he was going to be moving into an apartment after he finished school. His father probably wouldn't like it, but he had decided on that long ago. He thought it to be for the best. Raising a brow at Axel for a few moments, he was surprised to hear that he had lived right off of a beach at one point of his life. He knew Cromer beach to be beautiful and peaceful for a beach. It wasn't frequented as much as the one in Alicante, Spain. Iñigo loved that about the beach, which was part of the reason he wanted to travel to the Canary Islands.

As the conversation shifted, Iñigo's smile got a tad wider. Axel had put it to his hopes only that girls still liked the whole, for lack of a better term, 'stick thing'. Iñigo shook his head before reassuring the boy a bit that there had be girls that liked it. "Of course there are girls that like the skinny dudes. I was skinny and she liked me then," he said, looking over to Lexine and smiling brightly and placing his hand on hers for the briefest of moments before removing it. "Just got to find the right girl of course. Always a good start: you know?"

Iñigo couldn't help but laugh as the boy had told him that he was going to teach them a few jinxes. Lexine had even chimed in her own quiet matter, which made him smile a little more. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Axel. You remember the last time both of us had a run in with a jinx. You ended up on your back in the snow," he said in jest, chuckling along. He was glad to see that there had been a lighthearted tone to the conversation as well. However, he wouldn't put it above Axel to actually try to teach some of the worse kids a jinx. Iñigo chuckled just thinking about it. Some poor kid somehow silencing themselves. He only hoped that Axel didn't teach them a jinx with a dangerous backfire effect.

Iñigo was certainly glad to hear that Eli was doing well. He had assured them of that in his own crazy way. But then again, after everything that happened at Hogsmeade, nothing the kid said was really out of the question. That was the unfortunate truth of the world, but it was just that...the truth.

To say he wasn't surprised to hear Axel ask who the other prefects were was an understatement. The kid, as aforementioned, definitely just wanted to know who to look out for. Iñigo wasn't nearly as mischievous as his friend so he really didn't need to worry about all of that, but Axel did if he wanted to pull of a prank or two. And after the boy asked, Eli, impressively answered him with quite a bit of names. It was an impressive feat of memory. Then Lex had added that Dorian was the head boy. Iñigo had stayed quiet during this time, not really having much to add. He didn't care who the prefects were really, nor did he find himself getting into trouble really at all. So, he had no need to learn them.

There conversation had been interrupted by tradition, the Headmaster beggining his speech. It didn't seem that he'd been speaking very long before Peeves got loose, dropping paint balloons on the unsuspecting crowd of new kids and upperclassmen alike. And unfortunately, Iñigo was one of the unfortunate people that had gotten doused with paint. Looking up at Peeves, he was a bit mad, more because that had been the second time the ghost had gotten him, the other being the ink at the Yule Ball. "Puta madre. Por qué siempre me haces esto?" he said in Spanish. He shook his head and then performed the cleaning charm quietly on himself to clean himself off. Looking over at Lexine, of course the girl remained clean. She got away clean while he got splattered again. Of course, along with him being clean, his whole plate of food that was at one time there, was covered. "Well...I guess I'm not eating" Iñigo instinctively looked to whom Lexine was looking at, finding a girl that had been sucking the paint off her fingers. "Wow, she really did eat that paint. This is paint isn't it? Why would you do that?" He looked to the others, shrugging his shoulders. He kind of wanted to get the girl's attention, but she was long gone by the time he looked back. He did take the time to scrape a bit of the paint off of his food to smell it. When he did, he deduced one thing, it was indeed paint.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Diamond Wales

Stitchkin Babe

Essy ze Ninja

(OOC: Translation: "*Expletive*. Why do you always do this to me?")  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games