Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Worried
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe, Hufflepuffs
Every time you say hello: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S
H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn smiled at Chloe, not wanting to bring her friend into low spirits as well. She always felt like she was a bit of a downer compared to her friend... hopefully that would change soon. "A bit of both, I guess. Elsie and Morven got into a huge fight and now they're refusing to even look at each other. I don't know if I'm moving out or not... I will go insane if I stay in that house any longer, though, I swear. It's like the tension is constantly so thick you could wade through it." She shook her head a little. "I have no clue what I plan to do with my life, actually, and I don't really want to go home. I suppose it hadn't sunk in that this was my final year until now."

Chloe was right, off course. She should lighten up and laugh, because after this she couldn't just sit around and mope about her problems. She'd have to actually deal with them.. like an adult. She was already eighteen, for goodness sake. She laughed, blue eyes brightening for a moment. "Well, of course! Who else am I going to rant to about my sisters?" Her face softened a little, some worry lines disappearing. "You've been a good friend. Really. And I know you, for one, are going to do amazing things with your life."

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecreuset

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani stepped into the Great Hall, and saw it was starting to fill up, and it wouldn't be long before the festivities would start. Her Housemates were assembling at the Gryffindor Table, but she wasn't concerned about finding them just yet.

She shifted her attentions to the Hufflepuff Table, and soon spotted Cathy amongst the rest of her maize and black clad compatriots. Dani made her way toward the Hufflepuff Table, and approached Cathy. When she able to, politely, she said with a hopeful smile, "Hi, Cathy. I was hoping I could catch you before we all left. I was hoping we can keep touch over the summer." As she said this, Dani fished a bit of folded parchment from a pocket and offered it to Cathy

ooc: free for interactions

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff House Table in the Great Hall}
❤My time on the clock is the END OF THE YEAR FEAST
❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy smiled brightly when Dani came over. "Dani, so good to see you!" She said happily. "And, I'd be lonely if you didn't keep in touch," She joked as she was handed a bit of parchment. She checked the address and said, "You take owls, right? I'm sure my brother will let me borrow his for the summer or while I'm at my grandparents. He said something about at least at our Mum's parents's place they don't take muggle post."

"When I get back to London for the last week or so of the summer I can take post though," She added brightly. Quickly she pulled out a ballpoint pen and a scrap of parchment and scribbled down the Avery Manor's address for owls and then her home address in London. She held the parchment out to her friend and said, "This way you have my address too. The first is my grandparents but the last is my home address. Actually, if you sent it to my home address early, I'm sure my parents or my brother would forward it to me using an owl from Diagon Alley if they had to, even."

Graydon Ironshield

{ OoC: Free for interaction. }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

"I'll surely miss you too, Cathy," Dani will respond brightly ,as she hands Cathy the parchment. The parchment contains Dani's Smartphone number, email address, her Aunt's phone and street address.

At the mention of owls, she envisioned her aunt's owl returning home with a stack of letters from various respondents, only to be greeted with a fresh stack of missives in the 'Outbound' Tray waiting to be sent.

"Oh, I can do Owl Post, my aunt has an owl, and its probably going to get a workout this summer. Think maybe we can meet up sometime? I'm all the way out in the West Country, near Wales, so its probably a bit of a trip by broom."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy frowned slightly when Dani asked about meeting up and she shook her head, "I am essentially restricted to staying on the Avery Manor's property this summer or in London. I don't think even David has been anywhere beyond Tinworth or London or here for that matter... and he was always given a freer reign than me to come and go. Then again he is older so..."

She paused, "Wait, he went to some Fall Festival with Mum a few years back, but I don't know where it was held... and for good reason no one really talks about that. Perhaps only bad things happen to our family if we venture to new places or something? Could be superstition or something, too. I mean Dad went to Cambridge and attended a muggle boarding school. Hard to say..." She trailed off with an apologetic shrug.

"But if you are in London at the end of the summer you could visit me," She added. "If not, I'm sure we can at least meet up at the platform before the train ride back to Hogwarts. But, I'll definitely keep in touch. It's a promise."

Graydon Ironshield

I will love that life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

At the mention of David, Cathy's older brother, Dani glanced toward the Ravenclaw Table, where she saw a handsome boy talking with Leonette. "Well he is a boy, and he's a whole two years older than we are, you know," she pointed out.

"Maybe we can plan our trip to Diagon Alley before school so we can we meet up," Dani suggested. "I can possibly get my aunt to drive me down to London a day or so before the train leaves, so maybe we can visit then."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe understood what Newlyn was going through. Hell she seemed to be having the same problem with her own brother. “I know the feeling, David’s still not speaking to me. I wish he would but nothing I do is making things any better between us.” She told her friend she knew she’d be able to understand. “Anyways, don’t worry Newlyn I’m sure you’ll figure something out. Worst comes to worse we can get a place together and be roomies again.” Chloe said with a smile.

Chloe smiled as Newlyn appeared to cheer up a bit. At least she could make her friend even the tiniest bit happier before they left Hogwarts for good. “So that’s what you keep me around for.” She said with a laugh, she just couldn’t help it. It appeared that Chloe was a pretty good sound board for her best and truest friend. “You will too Newlyn. Just you wait and see, things will turn out for the both of us.” She assured her brightly. Chloe was rather touched by Newlyn’s words. She’d known she was a good friend but sometimes, or rather all the time, she didn’t realize just how much.

With: Newlyn, other Hufflepuffs

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.

User Image

"That's just sexist," Cathy joked. "And actually he's like two and a half years older than us. Besides, unlike him I can be dropped in the middle of France or most of China and still get home if I had to. Honestly, I think he's only given the freer reign because he doesn't even use the limited reign I have and actually use."

"But, yes meeting up would be great. We could have a sleep over or something even if you want so you don't have to worry about leaving really early to get to the train station. I mean it is just a standard cab ride to get to the station from my house," She said with a smile.

"Just be sure to let me know and I'll keep you updated," She added. "I won't hold you up from your table, though. Worst case scenario we can only keep in touch via mail and have to wait till next school year to actually see each other face to face."

Graydon Ironshield

I will love that life

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:41 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Worried
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Chloe, Hufflepuffs
Every time you say hello: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S
H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn glanced in the direction of the Gryffindor table. "He'll probably come around this summer," she tried to reassure Chloe. "He's goodnatured, he can't stay mad forever." She looked at the Slytherin table and lowered her voice. "Morven... would probably happily stay angry at Elsie until the day she died. Once she decides to have a grudge... ugh, I hope they work it out between themselves this summer." She laughed a little at her friend's next comment. She had roomed in the same dorm as Chloe for seven years. You learned a lot about a person that way. "I hope so," she finally said, looking up at the stars in the ceiling. "I really hope so." Then her blue eyes focused on Chloe once more. "Sooooo.... how's Sun?" she couldn't help but tease.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

murruelecreuset

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ Lᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy walked into the Great Hall, his mind preoccupied by other things while he headed to the Staff Table. Well, nothing to be done about that. It was the end of the year, and a pretty uneventful one at that. Now it was time to wrap up the year, which meant that he had to make announcements at the feast. Getting to the staff table, he stood before taking a seat and addressed the students. "Welcome everyone! It seems we have come to the end of another year, and of course the summer holidays. Now, before we get to all of that, we have some announcements regarding the cups to say. In fourth place, Ravenclaw with 180 points. In third, Hufflepuff with 330 points. In second, and runner up for the Quidditch Cup, Slytherin with 345 points. In first, and winner of the Quidditch and House Cup, Gryffindor with an astounding 555 points. Good job everyone, I hope everyone tries just as hard next year for the cups. Now, please, tuck in, and enjoy the last night of the school year!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, Gryffindor did really well this year...
                                                Taken By: Lukas Brighton
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe sure hoped Newlyn was right. If she wasn’t then she’d be left with a brother that was less than a joy to have around. “I sure hope so.” She said. Following Newlyn’s gaze to the Slytherin table, Chloe sensed that Morven was the type to hold grudges. Hopefully they’d come around too. “I’m sure they will Newlyn, don’t worry.” She really wished everyone would stop fighting life was too short for all of it.

“What?” Chloe asked innocently as Newlyn laughed. “Sun’s… good.” She answered stuttering a bit. “I don’t know what his plan is but I’m sure him and I will sort things out.” She told her friend. At least she hoped so. From what Chloe understood they didn’t have any plans as of yet and being only eighteen she found it a bit unreasonable to be living together. Then again crazier things have happened.

Before she could say anything more Professor Steele spoke up announcing the standings for the house and quidditch cups. “Looks like Gryffindor’s done it again.” She said clapping her hands happy for her brother and cousin’s house. “I’m so taking his advice.” She added happily more than ready to enjoy her final night.

With: Newlyn, other Hufflepuffs

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia walked with Miles towards the table in a comfortable silence. She felt like only yesterday she'd been the first year walking to get sorted and then passing out at the sorting feast. And yet it also felt like so long ago. She remembered it pretty clearly. Michelle had been watching her so carefully and once she'd been placed in Hufflepuff, she just had to go and faint. But really it hadn't been her fault. All those people had been crowding around her. It'd freaked her out. She still, to this day, wasn't much of a crowd person. There was no where to escape if people were all crowded around you. She guessed old habits died hard.

But that was 5 years ago, and here she was today, with actual friends, and a boyfriend of sorts, and her sisters were home, and her father couldn't touch her anymore. So much had changed, and she felt like a totally new person. She felt like maybe, for once in her life, the world was finally starting to look up for her. She took a seat and glanced towards Miles with a small grin.
                                                      "You gonna miss Newlyn these next couple of years?"

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between 'try' and 'triumph' is a little 'umph'.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana skipped into the Great Hall and straight towards the Hufflepuff table. At least this year she didn't have to voyage across the Lake. She sat alone considering she hadn't really made that many friends last yea, but smiled all the while waiting for the sorting to begin and the food to appear. Mostly the food, though...

uniform x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:21 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff table and with Ariana Elwood}
My time on the clock is beginning of the year at the Sorting Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Unifrom ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy didn't know if she could say she agreed with Celeana's assessment that if Wendy annoyed her that there must be a good reason. Cathy just didn't trust her second cousin and quite frankly how casually she shrugged off David's blunt interpretation of when she explained why she was staying at the main Avery manor. It wasn't normal to shrug off killing someone or the fact that your own father killed someone. It was weird but Cathy hadn't cared for Wendy before that. It wasn't like Wendy was ever really rude to her or gave her a real reason to dislike her, but Cathy did. She'd like to think it was just her being petty or have some weird dislike for her. People just didn't like some people for no good reason, right? It wasn't like Cathy had some amazing patience or tolerance for people-she could dislike people for petty reasons too.

Arriving at the Hufflepuff table she was happy to be surrounded by her housemates and when she spotted Ariana who was smiling she sat down beside one of the Hufflepuffs in her year. "Ariana, good to see you," Cathy said brightly with a smile. "Are you glad to be back? Did you have a good summer?"

Arkendrai

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between 'try' and 'triumph' is a little 'umph'.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana sat quietly, kicking her feet and making sure she didn't kick anyone who was sitting in front of her. Just as Ariana thought she was going to be sitting alone, Cathy League walked up to her, smiling brightly. Ariana smiled just as bright, happy to see a familiar face. "Hello Cathy!" She sang. "Of course I'm glad to be back at Hogwarts, it's like my home, after all." Secretly Ariana hoped that Cathy wouldn't ask the dreaded question, however she did. How was her summer? Well, she was stuck in an orphanage all summer, and that wasn't exactly the best thing ever. Of course, she wasn't going to come right out an say it, as she was almost positive that no one knew she was an orphan other than of course the teachers. She just looked over to Cathy and shrugged a bit. "Eh...it was just another summer, I guess... What about you? How was your summer?" She asked, hopeful that what Cathy had to say was much more interesting then anything Ariana had to say herself. Her hair tinted a bit green, as she was rather happy to be sitting her talking with a friend.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games