Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:58 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Peace and a moment away from the job was all Kin seemed to be getting. There it was. A rap upon the door, like none other. The corner of her mouth twitched in displeasure, one of the few things Dai would receive the pleasure of seeing while few others would, for it was the knock of duty, the voice of a young man speaking up. Shishi Shiki, a name that rang most familiar. Kin sighed slightly, releasing Dai, to step back up to her desk. "You may enter, Shishi," the woman called. Her eternal servant and slave? She had to sigh again. It seemed that Kumo was a regular lightning rod, for both storms and strange men.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:37 am
Sushi opened the door, entered as quickly as possible. He decided delaying the inevitable was rather lame and too much work. Yet he still stood as straight and stiff as ever, frozen in fear by grim thoughts of his own death. "Raikage Kinkpaku-sama, I've done it yet again...have mercy... but perhaps you could forgive me just one more time for my rather epic failure, which when compared to my past failures are dwarfed by this current one."

Cease your babbling fool! "But yes, I've lost my ninja band yet another time due to my carelessness despite everything I said about not losing it again and all those warnings I've received about what would happen if I were to lose it. I'm prepared to receive any punishment you have in store for me!" That wasn't so hard now was it?

"Of course, if there was any chance that you could give me one last chance to not lose that band, you could perhaps take that chance. I promise I won't fail you this time! Of course, IF that chance existed...and that you choose to take it." Sushi quickly shut his mouth, he was sure babbling like an idiot was not how he wanted to be remembered. Though he was certainly not going to die here, damn over-dramatic dumbass. Sushi tried to ease up a little, and breath. He was not going to talk himself out of a lame punishment and get a new headband as nervous as he was right now.

Desin Slight

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai was about to give Kin a reply. But then the annoying rapping on the office door came to be. She released Kin as Kin released her. Dai quickly moved less where, acting as if she was cleaning up scrolls. When the young man enter she was placing a few scrolls on Kin's desk. "These need approval, Kin." She said quickly but clearly. Dai looked up when the boy had said he had lost his headband. Disgrace. She simply shook her head and went else where until Kin was finished. Dai looked at the stake of scrolls near the scroll case. Needing to be put away she was guessing. She quickly went to work and placed each scroll where they belonged.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki entered the room for the door was already open ajar from the current guests antics. Before she could say anything, he appeared to look solemn. Pleading for a headband, was he? To efficiently save lady Kinpaku the trouble, Doki turned to her side and looked through one of the drawers a foot besides Daitomi. As awkward as things were, Doki still smiled to her if she saw the glance.

And anyway, her fingers dug up a perfectly good headband. Slightly dusty for it was in the older cabinet but it was still as good as any other one. The girl then stood back up and bowed to the Kage in her presence, then gave the young male the band. "Er, just take good care of it this time." She mentioned nicely, then stepped a foot or two aside so that the two may continue their business. Meanwhile the clone of Doki had a proposition and request. Oh darn...and a mission overview.. She guessed that things will come into place once given the chance.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 am
It seemed as if the gods had favored Sushi today, or perhaps he really was just making a big deal out of this nonsense. Whatever it was, it mattered not to the young ninja anymore. He was off the completely imaginary hook, and breathed a sigh of relief as he bowed to the Kage, to the kind lady (who from the looks of it was the Kage's advisor) who granted him another band, and to whoever the very important and serious looking lady was who happened to be talking about missions and went his merry way.

"Thanks a lot!"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

[[Clone]]

With that matter done, apparently and with the two women at calmer odds again, Doki returned to the room's stationary spot a foot before the lady's desk. "I'd like to give a written report of my mission back from Ikebana Village..and to discuss about a possible teaching elective, Ma'am." She said, holding out her hands with a neatly written entry. Her handwriting wasn't the best but it was revised several times by others to the point where it became legible enough. It basically told the events and outcome from the Chuunin and Jounin exams. Placement results not just of the cloud's along with other diplomatic activities. Many of whom were friendly in her opinion as no shinobi broke out tension upon another country. Overall it had been a good experience.

"It's about Haki. He's..calmer now. And I sent him to the dojo with me to alleviate some stress. I figured he needed it, ma'am." She took in a formidable amount of breath and then exhaled it back out like a dragon readying it's wits. Her statement indicated that she was a clone but of course Dai or the Kage herself could have already noticed. Bravely, Doki separated her hands and stiffly placed them at her sides. With forthright determination and appropriate mannerisms, she lowered her torso into a bow, then rose back up with proper eye alignment. It was one thing to just rush it so she just started out in bits. Especially since most mothers found it difficult to leave their child within the hands of another child. She had to prove her credibility if nothing else. "I want to become an eligible teacher and be able to take on a genin or two. Granted, I'd still be able to cover my current duty as an adviser."

She was generally dedicated and has been. But if the issue laid with time and commitment, Doki also considered stepping down from being an Adviser to be more at work with Haki. Her outright request did sound selfish since hard work spat insult at anyone who had one foot in the sod and the other over barley. Seeing Dai organize scrolls now; a simple thought began knotting some strings at the back of her head. This experience could be useful for not just Doki herself but for Haki also. It could augment Haki's incentive to work at becoming a shinobi or just give him one to work around. At the same time, Doki could gain more experience. The leverage needed as a better adviser despite how busy things could be. With Kein returning and still serving as either the primary or tertiary adviser around, the need for speed could still pick up.

[[Edited]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Shishi Shiki was present again... And by god, he'd done something she was completely unsurprised about. He'd lost the blasted band! The fact that they gave out one to every shinobi in the village was one thing... But replacements made it difficult. About to admonish the boy for his carelessness, Doki appeared once more, this time looking for something. All the while though, she was quick to fix the dilemma, sending Shiki on his way with a new band, the slips of paper before her as Dai beckoned necessary duties. "Thank you so, both of you..." Kin didn't have much of a chance to go and skim across the papers. Financial proposals, mostly. The pen dipped into the ink well, and her signature began to scrawl, partially preoccupied. Doki began then...

The written report on the standings for the festival's competitions. "It looks as though we did well enough," Kin spoke, leafing through the pages momentarily, as another topic arose. Hakkin. She was requesting to instruct the boy, and Kin was undoubtedly inclined to permit it. "Please instruct my boy, Doki. Show him the world isn't all paranoia, tricks and wrath. Heaven knows I can't in this position." It was a thought that stung the mother. Leading the village had only placed her in a position to show her boy only the most negative side of the village, unable to instruct him properly.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Presently, Doki did not expect the Kage to be so accepting. Her report concluded, and her proposal not being knocked out of the sky. As she went on, the girl better learned of her own validations as well as the Kage's. Even for a clone, she brimmed with uber delight underneath her solemn expression. Especially in sympathy for a mother with too much on her hands.

"Oh most definitely. He'll do just fine. Please don't worry too much nor too little." After bowing her head, Doki turned back around to thank the lady just one more time. Then left as quick as the wind behind her followed. A split second down the hallway her excitably clumsy nature broke her into the corner of the wall. 'Poofed'

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo
Genin // Ninjutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 270/270 // Ryo: 0 // AC: 0

Jace moved slowly through the Kumo streets outside the Raikage's office building. He lingered out there for a second as he looked up at the building before him. Am I really ready? He thought as he shook his head away from doubt and walked inside. Upon entering the office he removed his katana and began to walk up the stairs towards the Raikage's office. The stairs were long and gave him time to think about what he wanted and how he would talk to the Raikage. He knew he would be polite but he wondered if she would even acknowledge him or would she just give him a headband and tell him to leave. It wasn't long however, that he made it to the Raikage's door and knocked slowly yet firmly. He waited for someone to answer him as he began to wonder who his teacher would be.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki's clone arrived some minutes before the new arrival. She fully knew that Dai was still around and made sure to nod respectfully at her to while assisting in arranging documents. Then by the knock of someone else, she stood alert. "Come in. State your business." She said already affluent with this part of her trade.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace made his way inside and nodded toward the people that were there. He then looked upon the one that had told him to enter and easily denouced that she wasn't the Raikage but still deserved respect. With one swift motion he bowed and spoke, My name is Jace Raigyo. I am a newly graduated academy student and am here to retreive my headband. I wish to also be place with a teacher if that is at all possible. Jace stayed bowed as he waited for her to answer him. His mind raced on who he would get as a teacher. However, it didn't matter who as long as they were skilled and could teach him to hone his skills.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki raised her head up. It amused her each time, on a personal level of delight to have older people give respect to her. But she did give rise and acknowledged his statement and graduation. "Congrats grad! I'm Doki, an adviser. And alrighty.." She then moved on to her most favorite part of the job, giving out bands. "Take care, grow up, eat right, stay true, and bring glory home. Here you go, Mr. Raigyo.~" Placing the headband into his hands she then walked around, thinking who would be elligible. "Hm...I believe Kyo is free. Look for a red-haired guy, shorter than my height but he's very exceptional. You'd be likely to find him in the dojo or academy. Any other questions?" She asked with a smile.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 am
User Image
Jace Raigyo

Jace stood straight and placed the headband on his wrist with the metal plate faceing upwards as he simply shook his head and turned to leave. He needed to find his sensai. He wondered what he was like and if he was going to be a strict teacher. As he walked out the office he said one final thing before disappearing into the hallway, You will know my name. I will make you all proud. With that he disappeared down the hallway and recieved his katana and headed towards the dojo to begining his training. He placed his katana on his hip and vanished into the streets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo made his way to the office, with everyone basically outside, then he had a chance to ask the kage for his promotion! Wasn't he surprised to see Doki's clone sitting there. "Please tell me the kage is not out?!" He frowned, this day was horrible, he got embarrassed by being beat up by a genin then he got embarrassed infront of his new student and Kein got pissed at him and he found out what a disappointment he was to a sannin.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

The guy looked really sad. Doki's clone looked up, her transient appearance merely made for convenience but fragments of her personality still embedded it's core. Apparently he was having a bad day and she was probably the last one he wanted to see. Maybe. But his sadness didn't always give her pleasure. She looked up from the desk and answered with her usual expression though her head tilting slightly to the side. "Sadly she is. She left me in charge. What can I help you with?" Doki remarked, gesturing him to sit him in a chair if he wanted to. Her seriousness somewhat marking at the unusual fact how he didn't go about teasing her or calling her cabbage head like he normally did.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games