Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm
Twisting as she was grabbed kohane landed feet down as she skidded a bit from the strength of the throw. "Kage-sama this isn't just a regular doll" Kohane called as the two hands of earth reached up and grabbed the doll. When the explosion of chakra filled the air the Sannin stood up and shrugged her shoulders a tad. The dolls that they had been facing had activated it's curse mark it's feeling similar to when Nowe activated his.

"This fight just got alot harder" she muttered looking back over her shoulder as Kiri started to sling blades of wind towards it. Taking a slow breath kohane pulled out her tonfa's the doll was to dangerous to simply go at unarmed currently. "Kikou can you give me some projectiles to use" Kohane questioned looking back at him. Usually this involved her asking for him to over turn some larger pieces of earth that she could fling towards the enemy.

"Alright we may find a bit more deeper in anyways" Kyo said closing the book. "Give me a moment tho" kyo said as he reached into his pouch digging thru it and pulling out a scroll that he laid on the floor. Opening it up all it contained was several summoning circles that could be used to store gear and objects. Moving quickly kyo started to pick up several of the books and scrolls sitting them on the circles until he had what he thought were the more important ones. unsummoning them as he quickly rolled up the scroll and put it back in his pouch. "Ok lets go" he called quickly catching up to Nowe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm
"yea" he handed a summing scroll full throwing weapons with explosive tags on them he sighed a bit as he got up and rock armor formed around him "I guess I can't be the kool hero this fight, oh I was even going to ask Kin if I can date Tayu if i won." he said the second part vary quietly as he ran to the doll and sent a rocky fist at him.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm
Kin smiled grimly. She heard Kikou's comment, but she wasn't about to draw his focus from the battle. She performed a few handsigns and took her second shuriken from her back, now aflame like the other. She threw both weapons at the doll.

(Sorry I haven't posted for a little bit. My brain just wasn't set to "ninja" for a while. redface )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm
Nowe and Kyo would find a figure blocking their path, preventing them from going any further. "I apologize, but you two shall not go any further." Itachi Uchiha stated simply.

"Kage-sama, it may be more prudent to use the Dust Element on this doll, if we are able to keep it still long enough, your atomic destabilization technique should be able to destroy it." Yumi suggested as she recalled all the metal she had used.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm
( I'll post in team 2 battle's in a minute. Having a little bit of writers block x.x )

Nowe stopped, studying the figure calmly. All the jokes and smiles were gone, for he recognized the Akatsuki cloak. Alright...so which one are you.. He thought. he wasn't to good with naming history to faces all the time. Drawing his second blade, Nowe moved into a battle stance. "Kita, go warn Tayu and Zane."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:19 pm
The kage nodded, begining to draw on a large amount of chakra. "Well thought of Yumi. I'll leave the rest to you guys while I prepare the attack." The Kage began to focus the chakra to his hands, concentrating.

Kimimaro took the wind attack, sliding back on his feet a few feet. A few minor cuts appeared on his body, but the cursed seal energy of the doll was increasing his durability a great deal. He used his tail to knock away Kin's weapons, and creating a large bone drill to pierce at Kikou's earth fist.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world

Kiri growled, seeing how little her attacks were doing. She snapped one fan shut, shoving it in her belt to free her hand. She concentrated for a moment, a ball of chakra forming in her hand as she called on her Rasengan. She charged at Kimimaro, trying to come from behind him and slam the whirling chakra into his back.

User Image

She had her own style, her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody really even knew her name
To her life was one big game

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm
The bird bobbed his head and launched off Nowe's shoulder to head back down the tunnel, flying low with his wingtips brushing the walls. He found Tayu and Zane and landed on Tayu's shoulder. "Nowe and Kyo ran into another of those cursed dolls. They need help." Tayu steadied herself against Kita's weight settling on her shoulder and looked at Zane. "Let's go. Kita, lead the way."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:05 pm
Standing just behind Nowe kyo looked at the ninja. "Itachi Uchiha" kyo said to him as he looked to nowe for a moment already in a fighting stance. "Don't look into his eyes the books say that the Uchiha clan had some of the strongest eye technique's to date" kyo warned Nowe as he stood there moving a little as kita had flown past them.

"These will work" he Kohane muttered putting the scroll away as she rushed in just behind Kikou. When she saw Kimimaro's bone's change to form the drill she quickly darted infront of him. Dropping down low she brought her Tonfa upwards from the underside of the drill to knock it up and out of the way before sending the one in her free hand towards Kimimaro's midsection.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 am
"Yeah, I know how to fight Sharingan. I train with Zane remember?" Nowe took a moment to try and think of a plan. He didn't have alot of moving room, and they were dealing with one of the leaf villages deadliest ninja's. He let his chidori flow into his second sword and rushed forward, swinging the blades of fire and lightning at the doll.

Kimimaru used his tail to knock Kohane away, avoiding the attack. As the rasengan plunged into his back, he was sent spiraling away before he landed on his feet and began to charge forward, bone's ready to pierce his target like a bull.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image

Kiri smirked in satisfaction, seeing Kimimaro go flying. Her smirk faded as she watched him come back with another attack right away. She charged him from the side hoping to knock him off course as she slashed away with her razor-edged fans.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Yumi was forming hand-signs as fast as she could, then Kimmimaro began to charge, finally she finished the last sign and tendrils of metal began to spike up from under the ground to entrap the Beast of Bone long enough for the Tsuchikage to use the Dust Element.

When Nowe struck Itachi, the man split into a flock of crows that began to circle around him. "Hmph, obviously you remain ignorant of my powers, I don't need my eyes to put you in a Genjutsu." Itachi said coolly as the crows began to turn into shuriken and attack Nowe.

"Right." Zane said and began following the bird to Nowe and Kyo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 pm
Kimimaro was about to turn and attempt to drill straight through Kiri, when the metal began to wrap around him. His movements were halted instantly. It wouldn't have held him to long, but it was long enough for the Tsuchikage to use his move, to which there was nothing left of the doll afterwards.

Nowe let out a curse, before charging a current of chidori around his body, knocking away the shuriken. I'm really missing my Rinnegan right now...stupid eye techniques..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:42 pm
Kikou looked amazed at the attack the Tsuchikage's attack amazed. "W-what was that jutsu?" he asked wanting to learn it.  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Kiri's eyes widened as she saw the drill coming for her. She jumped backwards, but even so. Without the metal trapping him, she would have been shishkabobed. Her heart pounding, she relaxed slowly as she saw the doll was destroyed. She heaved a sigh of relief then looked around at the group. "Everyone okay?"

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games