Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:17 pm
Pure T0rture

"Just take it easy for a few days, Krystina. You're more than likely starting to pick up the changes to your inner workings. Maso, perhaps some fresh air will help ease some of that for her," Runealis responded gently while twining his fingers with the faerie's fingers. Lianna could be so strong and yet so gentle, almost like... Noticing his hand had started to tighten it's grip around Lianna's, he quickly released it and stood up from the table without so much as a word, his cheerful smile having vanished completely.
"Hades..." Lucian murmured softly, a hint of his concern for his closest yet most distant friend showing in his expression ever so briefly. "So do I, Truth, so do I. She's like my sister Elenar; a pain in your arse."
"Hm? Funny how? Do you just wanna go sit outside to see if some fresh air helps?" Maso asked gently while brushing the blonde female's her hair out of her face.

Outside, Trevor had just finished setting up his side of the hammock and was working on the side Deception was holding when he saw Runealis come outside and jump up onto the roof. "Thoughts can be an evil thing. Thank you, D. I'm also glad you listened to me and said you'd think about it."
"Yeah, yeah. Any idea as to why he's so frowny faced?"
"He'll tell us when he's ready, Deception, and when you're older, you'll understand why he is uncomfortable about all he's endured. Adra, can you c'mere a second?"
"Why is it always "you'll understand when you're older"? I think we could understand if one takes the time to explain it properly." That response just got a sigh from Trevor as he finished tying up the hammock. Motioning his daughter to go tell Krystina and Maso the hammock was up, he stood there in wait of Adramalech while glancing up at the roof where Runealis was sitting, tapping his fists against his forehead.
"Somehow I'm not surprised that was your answer. There's too many Indian chiefs trying to keep order and not enough Indians," Hagen snickered lightly in response to Skylar's answer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:02 pm
Dantes river

"I'm on my way out" the demon nodded, sliding outside and raising an eyebrow when he spotted rune on the roof. Flying up, he gave a small sigh. "Wanna talk?"
Pouting when he left, Lianna slowly stood and picked up the plates, taking them to the sink
"That's just the top of the iceberg with deception...." truth sighed, taking his hand again.
"truth.... You need to eat still." Sky sighed before turning back to his sister and checking her forehead. "She's burning up..."
"L-let's go outside...." Krystina sighed, standing slowly.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:21 am
Pure T0rture

Pausing in hitting his fists against his forehead, the eldest of the ninja assassins shook his head slightly to his oldest friend. "Talking isn't going to change the fact that I just noticed why I got along with Lianna so easily, why I just opened up to her so freely. Nothing I say or do is going to change anything. I've screwed up more times than I can count since you disappeared and now it's all catching up to me. I don't know anymore... Let these various people kill me as revenge for things I have and haven't done? I doubt anyone would let me be after that... The Brotherhood definitely won't let me be no matter how many times I tell them I don't want to do this anymore," Runealis muttered from behind his hands. He'd probably hurt Lianna's feelings by just leaving as abruptly as he had, but her smile, strength and kindness just brought back the reminder of her. Did Silk have family? He couldn't recall her ever mentioning family around him. Was Lianna a descendant of her or simply just a reincarnation? He couldn't tell.
"That wasn't- Oh never mind," Trevor started to respond to Adramalech only to sigh once again and flick a knife upwards. As a broken arrow hit the ground beside him, a couple of elves dropped down from the trees with bows in hand. "It looks like Tintlet found you first."
"Rune, the princess still wishes to speak with you about Lady Silk. You can't keep running away from us and this problem. You were with her last," one of the elves called up only to duck behind a tree when Runealis flicked a knife out at him.
"I told you I left her safe and sound by the river yet none of you listened to me! I don't know where she is or if she's dead or alive, but I know she was alive when I left her side and she was fine. Just leave me alone already."
"Rune, the princess believes you and wants you to return to speak with her father to defend yourself. She wants you to return to her side and do the job you swore to do."
"The king asked me to kill you so I'm gonna disagree with his statement."
"Trevor, can you get rid of them? I'm not going back to repeat what I told them a million times before."
"Sure thing. If you can't reason with 'em, get rid of 'em." Instead of flicking out more knives, Trevor just ran across the yard with an inhuman speed that surprised the two fey and the three vanished into the trees within the blink of an eye. A few minutes later, the Sheikah returned with a smile on his face. "They're gone for now, but they will return. It's only a matter of time before the Brotherhood comes for you... You're going to have to figure out your plan soon."

"The hammock's set up, Maso. Truth, finish your food. I ate all of mine."
"Don't get up. I'll carry you outside and get you one of our blankets so you can sweat out this fever. Sky, can you get a pillow for her?" Scooping up Krystina, Watari held her close and began carrying her outside. Fresh air and rest was the best type of medicine for her after all... Or at least he hoped it was. She didn't have the same immune system after all.
"Thanks, Lianna. What's wrong? You're pouting."
"Alright. I'm gonna hand little bit here to Trevor 'cause he'll probably get pissed if I don't take a nap without having a waking baby waking me up. Don't stress Krystina out too much if what you guys were saying is true," Hagen murmured while carefully standing up with the sleeping baby in his arms. He'd come back for his dishes before going to take a brief nap on the porch in case Trevor opted to tell that story behind the name RĂ¿ner.
"I know. We met her before we met you after all. Finish eating though. You need your strength."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:03 pm
Dantes river

"we could always convince them once and for all that you're dead." he shrugged, glancing to the elves for a moment before sighing. "so you spent time with the fae while i was MIA?" he chuckled, waving when trevor chased them off.
"it's nothing..." lianna shrugged, smiling to him as she began cleaning. "i don't think i'll be heading outside for a bit." she mumbled, wanting a minute to herself after so long without a voice.
"not hungry..." truth sighed, shaking her head as she pushed the soup away and stood. "besides, its cold..."
"i can get the blanket, too, if you want." Sky nodded as he stood, placing his and his sister's plates by the sink for Lianna.
Curling into him slightly, Krystina leaned up and kissed his cheek. "you're too nice to me." she mumbled, pressing her face in to his chest.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:28 pm
Pure T0rture

"You'd have to show them my corpse in order for them to believe you and the fae can't lie so those two now know I'm still alive," Runealis mumbled while starting to hit his fists against his forehead again. "It was only a couple years I spent with them and that's because I washed up on their shores sometime after the Titanic sank. I'd died of hypothermia and somehow ended up the fae realm where one their various princesses and her bodyguard found me. I didn't know who I was or how I'd ended up there, but when the bodyguard attacked me, my body reacted of it's own accord and I had her pinned. Tintlet found it surprising yet funny Silk had been taken out so quickly by a guy who couldn't even tell them his name or where he came from and she convinced her father to make me a bodyguard of hers. She taught me the language of the fae with Silk and gave me the name Rune since I didn't know my true name. We were fine for the longest time, just a strange trio of two faeries and a conscious outsider... Then one evening Silk approached me as I was staring across the river and we talked for a little about how she wished she could help me with my amnesia. When I got up to leave she said she was going to stay for a little longer and I had a feeling I should've stayed, but I didn't... The next morning and everyone was pointing their fingers at me as if I'd done something horrible. I was so confused at first and Tintlet was so upset... In the midst of all that chaos, all the times I swore I'd left her safely by the river, some of my memories returned and I lost myself... I can't even recall how I escaped from the fae realm, only that I woke up in a bar with bandages covering what injuries I had received in escaping. Apparently the vampiress and her bloodbound husband had found me in the alleyway by their bar had taken me in and put up enchantments to hide me from the fae. I stayed with them until the vampiress' ex-boyfriend visited on their anniversary and I managed to chase him off as thanks for all they'd done for me. Then I returned to the Brotherhood, watched them for a while and wound up getting found by a woman called Selene Sareila... She knew who I was, but said she'd protect me along with the rest of her family as they were tired of the rules they were forced to live by. I then became the deaf child they were hiding called Hayden and I could just pretend none of it'd ever happened..."

Motioning Hagen to remain quiet, Trevor took the baby from him and gently shook his head when Hagen mouthed the question of if he wanted to know what was going on. Sighing softly, Hagen brushed his lips against his son's forehead before seating himself against the wall of the house where he could take a nap. "It must be a difficult life to live when you just keep reviving everytime you die... I can only imagine what it's like..."

"That's a terrible excuse!"
"Deception, stop it. Truth, you really shouldn't skip meals. It's not healthy," Lucian sighed lightly as he stood up shortly after the redheaded female. She wasn't running if he had any choice in the matter. "What's up?"
"I've got some blankets in my earring, just no pillows. Thanks, Sky. And I'm just taking care of you. Stress isn't something you need to endure when you're sick 'cause your condition will grow worse. Most people don't understand that. Hi, Trevvy. What's with that look?" Watari smiled lightly before returning to a relatively serious manner. As he tapped his earring with his shoulder, Trevor used one arm to hold the baby as the other held the blanket that'd formed up. Seeing the older male shake his head with a light smile, the younger half-Sheikah climbed into the hammock with Krystina still held close to him so he could act as a heater of sorts while they were under the blanket in the little hammock seeing as Trevor tossed the blanket on them.

"I was going to wash dishes, ya fruity faerie. Thanks, Sky. Talk to me about what's bugging you with that tinkling of tiny bells voice of yours that Hades returned for you. Is it how he's been acting?" Sheik sighed before hopping up onto the counter and pulling Kana over to him just so he could keep her stuck near him with his arms wrapped around her mid-torso and his feet hooked together around her lower waist.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:49 pm
Dantes river

"or, we could make them think I burned you to death. Right in front of their eyes. Might I remind you how long it took your burns to heal after we met?" Adra drawled before blinking, glancing back to where he could still feel the heat of the elves from.
"I just wish he would open up more." Lianna sighed, scrubbing at the plates harder then she needed to as she tried to get herself to calm down. "Especially when it's those things that make him walk away like that.."
"Li, you're gonna make a hole in that plate if you keep scrubbing it." Kana jumped in, smiling when her friend finally put down the first plate and picked up the next.
"it's nothing.... I'm just.... Not as hungry as I thought I was.... Besides, I ate the potatoes..." the redhead mumbled, brushing her bangs for her face as she looked up at him.
"alright then..." sky hummed as he made his way to his sister's room, grabbing two pillows before he headed outside. "Here, I got one for you as well, Maso." He chuckled, tossing them lightly at the duo's feet.
"Thanks...." Krystina hummed, kissing his cheek once again before jumping as the pillows landed on her feet. "You're a butt, sky." She chuckled, sticking out her tongue at him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Furrowing his brow slightly, Runealis seemed to be trying to remember how long it took for his burns to heal back then. As if it dawned on him, he sat up a bit straighter and shifted his gaze back to Adramalech. "That did take a while for me to heal from that and the fae don't know I revive so they wouldn't stick around in wait of me like the Brotherhood would. It'll hurt like a mofo, but it'd get at least one group of people off my back."
"Good one, Sky. Don't ask why they're talking about roasting him. I'm not sure of all the details, just that the fae are trying to get Hades to return to their princess over the disappearance of some faerie. I think whatever it is, it really bugs him though," Trevor snickered lightly before giving the winged male a brief half-shrug, his gaze serious again.
"Anything for you," Watari purred gently as Krystina kissed him on the cheek. At the feeling of the pillows hitting their feet, he stuck his tongue out in sync with the female. He then reached down to their feet with one hand so as to get the pillows and tuck them under the duo's heads now that they were stretched out in the hammock. He then snuggled close to Krystina beneath the blankets as her heater. "You said exactly what was on my mind."

"I understand that. It's irritating as Hell now that he's getting all uncomfortable about things. You might have to bully him into opening up with you. If I interrogate him, he takes it as a threat. You saw how he was getting at the table just for what few questions I pressed him about and they involved Krystina's well-being. I didn't expect as much detail as he gave either, but then again, we don't exactly know how old he is either. From what ninja records say, he was a couple years older than Maso during the Montague-Capulet fight, but he could've just looked that age for all we know and regular ninjas like Masao only vaguely mention him and most of the assassin records in the Brotherhood were lost during a Templar raid. Anything known about your boyfriend is within one place and two people; Hades, the Master and the Master's safe," Sheik responded with a gentle smile. So Runealis just walking away like that really did upset her more than his ex-lover had felt when he'd dismissed her. Would Runealis regret having left so abruptly if he knew or would he just tell her he'd give her all of his secrets over time? No matter how old he was, Runealis was still rather naĂ¯ve. "Don't let him keep up the excuse of he'll tell you all of his secrets eventually. He's running from reality that way, using it as an excuse to avoid talking about it, and you're giving him that doorway to escape. Tell him how you feel about him doing that to you. He's held in his emotions for centuries, Lianna, and it's starting to consume him. Why do you think Maso and I enjoy throwing barbs at each other? We have to vent at some point or we'll become as unstable as Trevor."

"Are you not feeling well like Krystina?" the werewolf questioned while gently brushing his fingertips against her cheek until he could feel her forehead. Yeah. There was definitely a light fever there. "Sit back down and let me see your hands. You were injured in that fight with Mara too so I wouldn't be surprised if her dark chi poisoned you. You have a light fever starting up and I wanna check your system just in case. If it's just a virus, I won't pick up on anything, alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 pm
Dantes river

""even so, that's only a last resort. i don't want to burn my only friend." Adra sighed, glancing down to the people on the porch.
"believe me, if it keeps happening, i won't let him keep it up..." Lianna sighed, setting down the last plate. "...i'm gonna stay in for a bit... you guys go on outside."
"i don't feel sick..." Truth mumbled, but did as he asked, putting her hands into his. "i'm just... kinda tired..."
"alright then..." sky hummed as he made his way to his sister's room, grabbing two pillows before he headed outside.
"mmm..." Krystina nodded, curling into his chest as her eyes fell closed, soft breaths passing through her lips as she tried to sleep.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:50 pm
Pure T0rture

"Right... If we don't have any other choice, feel free to roast me. Just, uh, give me a warning ahead of time. Vaguely mention something that would require fire or take a swing at me or blame me for something that pisses you off. I'd like to make sure no one combusts with me," Runealis murmured lightly only to shift slightly so he could glance down at those on the porch. He really should speak to Lianna about just getting up and leaving. It wasn't her fault after all. There were quirks he'd developed over time and when he wasn't being someone else, they showed themselves without hesitation. Seeing as Trevor was gently bouncing the infant in his arms, Hagen was taking a nap against the wall of the house and Watari was snuggled up with Krystina in the hammock, he just had to wait for Lucian and Sheik to exit the house so it'd be a private conversation. He might've hated repeating himself, but he wasn't sure how much of anything he could really speak of before starting to shut down in explaining why he was the way he was. Adramalech had known him since he was a kid and was like an older brother of sorts so opening up to him was easy, natural even. Doing the same to others had once made him go AWOL and the Brotherhood had to kill him just to get him back.
Remaining snuggled close to Krystina, Watari glanced at Trevor and raised an eyebrow at how he'd glance at the woods then glance briefly up at Adramalech and Runealis. Was there a secret going on between them now? No... It was the fae and there was more of them than there should've been. "That bad? How many people have you pissed off, Hades?"
"Watari, now isn't the time to be asking such a question. He feels bad enough as is. If I kill them, they'll take it more negatively than the Unseelie Court walking in uninvited to a Seelie Court festivities. This isn't something that can just be shrugged off. The fae are a very complex species yet very delicate. They'll approach and we just have to try reasoning with them... If that doesn't work, we may have to roast him so they'll leave. It's been years since whatever happened to this faerie happened and if his story is still the same, they're going to have to understand he honestly has no idea what happened to her."

"Alright. Just don't get too depressed and take his secretive, twitchy nature personal. He's known Adra since he was young, us for about eight years and you ladies and Sky for like a week. It's going to take a little bit for him to open up as much as he has with Lulu. To get to Adra's level might take longer. The fact that he's smitten with you and has opened up as much as he has after having met you on the beach is an accomplishment in and of itself. You could even ask Lulu to tell you about what he's been secretly tapping to that giant puppy over the last five years as a way to get to know him a little better before getting face-to-face with him. He's all yours to handle now though," Sheik smiled lightly before he released Kana from his hold and slid off the counter behind her. "We'll see you in a little bit then. C'mon, Kana. Let's get some fresh air. I'm hoping it'll help get rid of the feeling of teeth and tongues making contact with my skin. Ugh. I'm still getting the heebie-jeebies about that."

"You've never been poisoned before, have you?" Lulu snickered lightly before gently rubbing his thumbs against the back of her hands. After several minutes, he removed his hands from hers with several small black, purple and red crystal-like stones in the palm of both hands. "You should rehydrate yourself. These are what the water in your body collected of Mara's toxins from your body and pushed out through the pores in your hands that would make them feel clammy. Once outside of your body, I crystallized them. Hydration, food and rest should start helping you feel better. Fortunately for you, we were able to dispel the barriers before the full effects could set in on what injuries you received. It wasn't too serious, but the light fever setting in was a big clue. You may rest now seeing as you jumped between the spiritual realm and this one during that fight and that bit of poison in your system wasn't helping any. You can't just sleep though. Food and water are fundamental to getting better."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:25 pm
Dantes river

"I'll probably just mention something like you being the campfire for once," the demon chuckled, ruffling his friend's hair briefly.
"You're not the only one" Kana nodded, pulling him outside. glancing around for a moment, she blinked. "Just how many people are in the woods?" She asked softly, only vaguely picking up on the extra beings around Krystina's house.
"I cant count them all from this distance, but I'd say that there's at least six others then the three who'd shown us their faces." Sky mumbled, his tattoo glowing slightly as he kept his gaze to the forest. "Krystina's barrier's gone, too, so we may have a lot of guests coming soon unless someone else puts up another."
"Th-thanks..." Truth sighed, holding her head in her hands. "I-I'll eat later though. Right now, I just want to take a nap." She murmured, swaying as she stood.

"I'll talk to him in a bit," she drawled, drying her hands as she pulled herself up onto the counter. Grinning to herself as a purple violin forming in her hands, the faerie took a few deep breaths, closed her eyes and began to play, humming along to the only tie she had to her home.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm
Pure T0rture

"That'll be fine. So long as I don't get anyone else hurt, I'll be happy... I hate having to involve people with problems I've created," Runealis huffed while trying to straighten his hair out. When it wasn't working, he just ran his fingers through his hair as if he were slicking it back. He had cut his hair since entering the Sareila clan under the guise of a deaf child so ponytails weren't exactly optional right now. Hearing the faint sound of a violin in a familiar tune, however, he hung himself upside-down with a look of curiosity on his face.
"Enough to circle Krystina's house twice at the least. My guess is half are under the orders of killing Hades while the other half are under the orders of convincing him to return to the princess, Tintlet... What's up, Hades?"
"It can't be..."
"Can't be what? Jesus Christ, he's like an acrobat from Cirque du Soleil now that he's no longer holding back."
"That's years of dedication to the Brotherhood. You don't improve even at the top of your game and you get reprimanded. What you, me, Sheik and Sheila were taught is dedicated training to the Sheikah, Maso. What Lulu learned is dedication to the protection of the Brotherhood and Sheikah. What Hagen and Shadowheart learned is dedication to the shadows. We've each got our own way of moving and fighting that we've worked hard on so as to become stronger. The only real difference is the years we've all put behind that work. I've spent thirty-plus years on the Sheikah ways while you've spent... Well you've spent eighteen years on it. Sheik's spent nineteen-plus years on it. Lulu's spent about eighteen years on his work. Shadowheart's spent seventeen years on his work and Hagen twenty-three or twenty-four years on his work. Hades has had centuries to work on everything he does and stays forever young like he's stuck in Neverland."
"They must be pretty adamant about wanting him... I'd be weirded out if I had this many people chasin' after me in just the fae alone," Sheik muttered softly as his eyes shifted around the surrounding trees. This was so creepy... At least Runealis was taking some interest in that violin playing albeit he wasn't going inside yet. "Trevor, you're the barrier expert. Got anything for temporary use until Stina's better?"
"Yes, but you guys would have to take the baby. Temporary barriers like mine require me to stay in place to hold it up. That means I'd have to completely focus on holding up that barrier making me relatively vulnerable to attacks and you can't do any time jumps once it's up."
"Do I need to remind you of how well I handle kids? I'm not exactly the best with 'em. I swear I almost made Shadowheart cry when I first got him to your house."
"You are terrible with kids. You used to make 'em cry when you were still itty bitty too. Well one of you would have to take him since I made Hagen take a nap. What are you doing, Hades?"
"N-nothing! I was just listening and thinking, thinking and listening. Nothing special."

"Got it. Would you like to nap in a bed or outside? I'll sit with you either way," Lulu smiled lightly as he slid his arm around Truth's waist so as to help her remain balanced. He was also planning to carry her there, but he wanted to know where she would rather be first.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:42 am
Dantes river

"I could do it, if you tell me what I need to do." kana smiled at Trevor, giving sheik's hand a small squeeze.
"no need, I'll put it up. I've got the most magical ability out of all of us." Sky shrugged, pulling a few of the feathers he'd collected from his pocket."It should hold until Krystina is feeling better" he smiled before whispering a few things to the feathers, making them glow. Glancing around to get an idea of how large he needed to make it, he nodded and threw the feathers into the air, smiling as they flew into the air, forming a barrier around the house.
Glancing to Hades, Rissa rose an eyebrow. "what's the matter? Don't you like lianna's playing?" she asked softly, leaning against the house.
"outside works...." truth nodded, leaning on him a bit.

Once she finished playing, Lianna set her violin down and began pulling her hair out of its braids, letting it fall down past her waist.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:02 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's not... Don't worry about what it is I'm doing. You people just want me to have a repeat of that with your nosiness," Runealis sighed lightly while brushing his hair out of his face again. Seeing Lucian carrying Truth to the door, he slipped inside and waited for them to exit before tapping the wall to seal off anywhere someone might eavesdrop from. He then headed towards the kitchen and peeked in, frowning slightly when her similarities to Silk showed once again. "C-can we talk? And sorry for just running off... The fae hunting me decided to show up among other things..."
"Says you..."
"Trevor, quit being mean."
"I'm not being mean. I'm just saying he's saying he has more magic than the rest of us and most of the males here are wearing extra-dimensional power limiters. Count the earrings~. It'd take at least one of these earrings to put up a barrier for a long time, it just wouldn't stick without a source."
"That's being mean."
"Thanks, Lulu."
"He's a little out of practice with what is and isn't acceptable. Then again, it shows part of where Deception got her personality from."
"Hey!"
"Burn! Oops. Sorry. Three ladies trying to sleep."
"Keep it down, dummy, and Hagen isn't a girl," Lucian growled lowly at Sheik before sitting down with Truth in his lap. When Skylar had done his feather barrier thing, the baby's eyes opened and his face began growing a soft shade of pink.
"Now, now. There's no need to start crying. Are you hungry? Is he a hungry boy? That's what I thought. Agh! Hagen don't just appear at my back like that!"
"Lower your voice about ten octaves, Time. He may be hungry, but that's not the issue here. He snaps awake to certain types of magic that makes him start crying for some reason. I visited your mother about it as Sheikahs are one of the wisest clan of people outside of the fae and phantoms and she said he'll keep doing this until he's used to the foreign magic that isn't his. She then said to be wary of what magic is used around him 'cause he may be a mimic. She was uncertain about that. Seeing as he's used to my abilities, I was just going to use something small to distract him such as the shadow bugs he's now focusing on. He's still getting used to y'all so chill. Here's my bag in case he is hungry... Why does he now have Sheik's hourglass necklace?"
"I don't know, but give it back to my little brother!" Pulling the little hourglass away from the baby, Hagen slid it back over Sheik's head making him blink and glance around with a confused expression.
"Birdie, the sand is turning red. Why does it turn red?" the spider hissed softly to Skylar as the baby then hid his face behind his hands again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Dantes river

"i meant out of me and the ladies anyways." sky chuckled, his eyes glowing again as he looked to the infant. ".... the little guy is asking why the sand is turning red in the hourglass" he sighed, scratching at his back slightly before he pulled his coat off again.
"daddy... be nice..." Truth sighed, curling into Lulu more.
"sky really does have a lot of power. its stored in the feathers on his wings. notice that the ones he collects have all turned black? those are the ones that are full. the grey ones are only half-full and the white ones are new." Rissa chuckled, poking her head out from under the porch to see how high the feathers would go.

"sure..." She smiled, swinging her feet back and forth as she watched him, only to blink when he mentioned other fae being here. "they're still after you?" she asked softly, spinning her violin's bow in her hands.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 pm
Pure T0rture

"Mmhmm... I've told them the same thing a million times and yet they won't leave me be," Runealis nodded slightly before padding over to the faerie and leaning against the counter beside her. "You know the fae have King Oberon and Queen Titania for the Seelie Court rulers and they have various dukes and duchesses beneath them, right? Well, Oberon and Titania had several kids albeit is still a secret only few of the dukes and duchesses know of and then they had kids which is why Tintlet is a princess of a hidden kingdom in the fae realm. She wasn't the only faerie I was close to though... There was also her bodyguard, Silk... Silk disappeared after I'd been with them for some time and suddenly those who had once called out so cheerfully to an outsider with no memory of who he was were pointing their fingers at me, blaming me since I'd been the last one with her. I had a feeling I should've stayed with her back then, but I didn't follow that gut instinct and now I'm on the fae's most wanted list. No one knows what happened to her and I've regretted having left her by that river by herself for years... It upsets me that I could've prevented her from disappearing like she did and I didn't which resulted in the subconscious action of tightening my hand into a fist then the conscious action of not wanting to hurt your hand so I let go and went outside to recollect myself. I really want to be honest with you, but I'm scared of what will happen the more honest I am with what history I know about myself... The Brotherhood had to go so far as killing me because I went AWOL on them years after Adra had vanished. Once he was gone, I didn't feel comfortable enough with anyone to just rant and rave like I did with him so I just bottled it up... The only time I tried opening up to someone, I went AWOL to the point the Brotherhood had to kill me to get me back. I don't even know what I did during that time as it's all a blur. My only guess is something in me snapped and may continue snapping if I don't vent in increments."

"Ah. That's pretty neat... I am being nice! Why do you guys keep saying I'm being mean?"
"Because you are being mean. The sand is turning red?"
Glancing at the hourglass and the sand still pouring down from the top into the bottom, Sheik's brow furrowed at the pale tan turning a deep red. "I guess it is... That's never happened before."
"I've no idea why it's turning red either... It's never done this before as far as I know."
"I don't wanna call them..."
"Neither do I, but they didn't exactly give us a manual on controlling the power over time in a necklace."
"That's not funny, Tyvinda," Sheik muttered before freezing up when the sand stopped flowing altogether. "Call them! Call them before this fxcking necklace decides to start reversing time!"
"Alright, alright! Quit yelling at me! Ma? Y-yes, it's your oldest son... No, ma... Not the reason I called you... Mom, the sand in the necklace is turning red! Yes, She-" Trevor snapped before using one hand to dial his parents' number. Once someone answered, however, he started off calm before his eye started twitching at what was being said by the Sheikah's mother. After having snapped at his mother, he just seemed to freeze without so much as breathing.
"He's frozen..." the spider hissed while blinking at Trevor.
"Frick. I think it just froze my brother. Stupid necklace is on the fritz. Sky, feel free to take the baby back. I gotta see what's up with my mother on the other line," Sheik sighed before prying the cellphone out of Trevor's hand. "Mom? Good. You're still moving then... Yes, we're together right now, but no, it's not 'cause he's sinking into depression again... Mom! Jesus Christ, woman, this isn't time for asking how I've been doing! The sand isn't flowing anymore and Trevor is frozen in time not to mention that it's red. You never said it'd do this to me... What lonely demon?! You never told me about that... I have blonde hair, mom. Trevor has the dark ashy red hair... The one of my group that is uncontrolled by the flow of time? ... You knew he was Runealis Sareila?! Don't you-! Argh! That bxtch just hung up on me!" Taking a deep breath, the blonde Sheikah was just seething in an attempt to calm himself down. It was apparent that like Trevor, Sheik didnt exactly like his parents all that much. "She said it may have something to do with the lonely demon who intervened with the goddess of time before she gave us the necklace to protect. She believes it may be part of his abilities trapped within the sand albeit she didn't explain why it'd be in there. She then said that since Trevor knows the story yet can't tell us, we have to ask Hades to tell the story to us and why it's acting up. I can't release Trevor until the sand returns to normal."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games