Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm

User Image

Kina heard heavy footsteps behind them, and felt someone grab hold of her, until she shot out ice daggers at them, hearing a deafening roar as she and Yuri were dropped to the ground. Kina coughed softly and then got Yuri back up, shoving them all closer to the safe zone, until she saw Yuri getting snatched up by the fierce demon, screaming as he gave her a strange look. He gently pressed a nerve cluster and she saw the nymph pass out and the bear set her gently on the floor before advancing on the others. "I want the one called Josie......" She heard him demand, and Kina used her ice to shove them into the passage and seal it, the last words they would be hearing is, "I am the Josie. I am here." In her marginally better English. She tried to track the demon bear but swiftly found herself pinned on his grip, her yellow eyes wide in shock. "My apologies then Josie. I don't want you to be hurt. I am going to knock you out now, okay?" Was all she heard until he pressed the back of her neck and rendered her unconscious.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 pm

User Image

Korloi gently cradled the female before picking up the other, but catching the unconscious child in her limp arms as she slipped out. He sighed and gently took all three of them out of there just as Shiji dragged two females by their hair; one was a young female in a torn black shirt and jeans, blood dried on her skin, and the other was Dalila, covered in new wounds. He felt something inside him snap and he lowered his captives only to swing his fight fist into the demon dog's jaw. "You will not be in charge of them. I shall." Korloi growled at the recovering demon, his blue eyes deadly before lifting all five of the women into his arms and carrying them out to Eblis. "We have them, so let's go. NOW." The male demanded, his eyes making a grumbling Eblis walk away from the near dead demons.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah knew that in the confusion of fleeing, several of them had gotten separated. But she held out hope that all of them were okay. Finally they reached the safe place, where a very frightened and tired looking band of women waited for them. Kirrah's heart sank when she realized that several were still missing. "Oh god... The o-others... Do any of you know where they are?" she asked in a trembling voice. "I fear Kina was taken... But the others?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:27 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah shook her head, gritting her teeth slightly at the sound of Sakura bursting into tears. "Amilia stayed behind to buy us some time... But the others I don't know about. I'm going to go search the maze for them. I can do it more quickly than the rest of you." With that, Kannah ducked back into the maze, running at Chiropteran speed toward where she could still smell Dali.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 pm

User Image
Sakura

Sakura managed to stop crying fairly quickly after initially finding out that Kina was gone. Crying would solve nothing. "I'll g-go see if it's safe outside the maze," she whispered, uncertain if anyone heard her. She ran back through the maze, hoping to find stragglers but seeing no one until she exited. Then she caught sight of Aurora and Epsilon, both near death and heavily injured. "Oh, no," she whispered, running back at full speed through the maze to tell the others it was safe to exit and that the two demons needed help.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:43 pm

User Image

Nina was gently bouncing Franz around in her arms as she hushed him again, looking at Kirrah with scared eyes. "Madre.... M-mili said.... If she doesn't come back... she loves you and is sorry..." Her brown eyes went around the group and she began to panic. "Yuri.... where is Yuri?! MI AMOR?!?" She started to scream in her fear, frantic to hear her fiance's voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah winced as she re-entered the safe area, hearing Nina's panicked screaming. "I'm sorry... I didn't find anybody..." A long shudder ran through her and she growled, seeing Sirrah's eyes slowly start to turn gold, then red as they both realized what had happened. Kannah was determined to finish giving the rest of her information before losing it, though. "I found a bit of Mili and Dali's blood... They probably took Dali for Eblis." She snarled at the end of that statement, the only thing keeping her from going full Chiropteran mode being the broken look on Kirrah's face. It was clear that the redhead feared that Mili had been killed.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt like her heart had been shattered. Not only was Dalila in the hands of her evil brother, her Mili-san was very likely dead. And as if that wasn't enough, her adopted daughter and little granddaughter were both on the list of missing/kidnapped people. She refused to believe that Amilia was dead, though. If she did, she wouldn't be able to function at all. Instead, she entertained the notion that Mili had also been taken for leverage and tried to stay focused. "We have to get them back. Sirrah, you should go. Kannah, you too. You're both the strongest of us. You have the best chance. I'll get word to Satoshi and Oscuro. There might be something they can do."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah trembled so hard that her teeth chattered as she realized that Yuri, Kina, Amilia, Dalila, and (worst of all) Artemis were missing. Her baby girl... Who had already died once... Was missing and in the hands of evil demons. She gripped her head as if it would split in two as she transformed in her rage, a scream of fury tearing past her lips. She barely heard her mother's words. All she knew was that she was going to get Artemis back now.

Her vision reddened as she raced out of the maze, not stopping for anything as she followed the scent of the demons. She would make them very, very, very sorry they had ever dared to ******** touch her baby. And if there was so much as one scratch, scrape, or bruise on her... She would make the Depths of Hell look like paradise.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image
Sakura

Sakura finally made it back to the center of the maze, gasping for breath as she leaned against a tree. "It's... safe... The d-demons are gone... But Aurora and Eppy need help!" she managed to pant out, sinking to her knees. She'd nearly gotten lost in the maze in her panic, and was berating herself mentally for it now. She'd wasted precious time... Time Epsilon and Aurora might not have. "Someone needs to help them! They're really hurt!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

User Image

Josie was on her knees sobbing into her hands as the others watched. "Kina.... They wanted me.... And she lied.... She saved me....." Was all she could choke out. She was horrified that the little cat demon had taken her place. Josie didn't know if she could face Sakura after this now.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:59 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah took the fussing baby from Nina's arms, able to tell that Nina was in no state to be holding Franz right now. She handed him to Lulu and hugged both teens gently, giving each girl a kiss on the forehead. "It'll be okay, girls. Just stay here in the safe place, okay? Take care of Franz. I've got to go do something." She watched as Kirrah and Sakura pulled the sobbing Josie to her feet and ran out of the maze to tend to Aurora and Epsilon. She pulled out her cell phone and quickly texted Satoshi and Oscuro, then grasped Nina's hand. "Nina, you should come with me. You can help keep Sirrah calm, and you're the next strongest fighter we've got."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 pm

User Image

Nina looked at Kannah and nodded in a dazed state. She knew Yuri was terrified of demons since she was taken by demon slave traders before she was bought by Ryuu. "Si.... Por favor...... Would you carry me with you?" She asked the woman, her tears finally stopped.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah nodded, her eyes flaring red again in anger at the thought of Dalila being hurt. "Yes. We have to hurry." Without another word, she grabbed the small woman and slung her onto her back, taking off and even beating Kirrah and the others out of the maze in her rush. She took off after the slowly fading scents, determined to reach Dali before Eblis had a chance to hurt her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

User Image

"SHIJI! YOU ******** MUTT!!" Korloi snarled as he punched the dog off of the dark haired cat demon, his blue eyes deadly as he gripped his throat. "You touch her again, I kill you where you stand..." The polar bear warned before throwing him out of the room violently and fixing the female's shirt. He settled down in front of the women, his back to the door and watched them, adjusting the child to be held by woman once again. "I am sorry..... I just won't let him hurt my cubs.... " Korloi apologized to no one in particular.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games