Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 pm
Molly looked at the butler and took out the paper Richard gave her. "My mate Richard said we can stay at his house and said that this will help." she said and went up to the man and gave him the paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 pm
he took the paper and started reading it ..... !! "M-my apologies madame, I did not know, here allow us to help "he clapped his hands and a group of butlers and maids and handy men came out and started helping with the movers.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:36 pm
Molly was surprised when she saw the help but smiled. "Thanks, I'll unpack myself." she said. After all the boxes were in, she went to work on putting things away the way she wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm
Januff moved a little to the side, allowing Suzie to get a better view of the panel. She wondered off when Jack began turning on lights, eyes widening at the tubes. "J-Jack...?" She said quietly in question, blinking down at her bracelet as Elsie began glowing.

"It's about dang time." She muttered, but gave no further clue as to watch she was talking about.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm
"Januff... hand me Elsie" Jack seemed to figure out what was going to happen next. Richard was glowing as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm
Suzie blinked curiously, watching in silence as was generally her way of life.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 pm
Januff looked up at Jack then back down, carefully removing the Navi before handing it over to him, curiously watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 am
He took the Navi and pulled a device out of his glove, it was glowing so Richard must be in it. "Ok guys ready?" "More then ready"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:04 pm
"Just waiting on you, foxman."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 pm
He placed them both in two slots and started the machine up, both Richard and Elly started to feel weird and the two tubes with figures in them retreated into the large machine  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 am
Januff watched everything, her eyes widening as she began to realize what was going on. She stepped closer to jack, ears flat against her head. She watched the machine open up a few minutes later, releasing steam into the room and exposing two life sized figures. Januff moved a little bit behind Jack, peeking around his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 pm
Molly sighed as she sat in her and Richard's room. She was still getting used to the huge size of the place. At least the boys were able to play safely with the help watching over them. She looked at the Richard doll she had in her hands with a worried look. "I hope he's safe..." she said and hugged it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 pm
the first one to step out was someone that looked exactly like he Richard doll without the chibi look. Jackturned and smiled at Januff "It worked" he looked back "Welcome back Richard and Elsie"

once they saw Elsie's body step out Richard spoke "For a second there, I almost how to breathe" he started chuckling for the first time "Oh how glorious, its been so long since I could laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm
Elsie stepped out of the machine, releasing a long breath. She looked down at her lioness body, arching a brow before she looked up, studying the room with her eyes. "How unfortunate for you, butler boy." She said, then moved past him, sticking her tongue out at Jack before she stopped in front of Januff. "What's a girl gotta do to get some clothes around here, huh?"

Januff relaxed, stepping out from behind Jack and blinking at Elsie. It would take a while to get used to her new body, but it fit her personality well. "Just follow us...I'll take care of you." She said cheerfully.  

Sardonic Excitement

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games