Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

"Well, meat is good too." She said towards him with a giggle.

She saw as the waitress approached, the udon was steaming! So hot~ She thought to herself, smelling hers. She looked up as Salvador spoke, and scooted up. "Okay...! I will listen well." Alex said rather playfully, watching with big eyes. She began to nod at each word, fully intent on her promise to listen. Her eyes watching him pick up the chop sticks, and....tried to pick up a noodle....and---failed.

She scoffed a laugh, but quickly covered her mouth. "I- I- think a fork is good. Definitely!" She said politely, going into each word as best she could. She really didn't want to laugh like before. "Fork is good too...very good...." She added, nodding more. Alex trying her best not to further embarrass him.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Perfect perfect....my opening is approaching, just a little bit more and BAM! muhahahahaha twisted Lol, sorry just being the villain ^ ~^ Perfectly innocent ;3)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 pm

The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

Tyler looked at Rowena and gave a nod not saying anything.
I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost.

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena lowered her hood, sighing. "I know you're feeling like a failure right now, but you're really not," she said. "My mom's been doing the hero thing since she was fifteen. She beat all of us in there, and it's not 'cause any of us are weak. You were doing really well against her. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Tyler."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador's cheek went red as he scooped up a fork full of the noodles. He didn't mind that the noodles were hot. The merc was use to hot food. When Salvador was younger, he and his brother would have eating challenges that included eating piping hot rice burritos. The bowl of hot udon was child's play.

Salvador began to slurp up the noodles unaffected by the heat. In no time at all the bowl was empty! Salvador then sat back and poured himself another cup shochu. The alcohol was slowly setting in. Salvador could feel himself loosen a little as a sort of happy feeling over came him. Oh crap.. Salvador thought I think I'm getting tipsy. Better stop drinking or else..

Show me how how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex tried to eat with a fork, but she honestly felt it was insulting to those who cooked it that she wasn't eating it in a traditional way. She looked around the resturant trying to grasp other ways. Her skills in chop sticks most likely advanced Salvador's, yet it held negative effect upon attempting to do so with them...In the way back, however, she saw a man had udon as well. He was eating with it with one of the spoons and sipping at the liquid that the udon rested in.

"Oh~ It's almost like soup." She snapped, grabbing one of the spoons from the table. She sipped at the liquid just like the man, and she tested its flavor greatly. It was still hot, as her cheeks began to burn, but really good. "Yummm.." She giggled, acting like a child once more. She began to eat as quickly as Salvador, but actually was unaware of it. She was focused on tasting the new flavor and new dish, enjoying each bite.

The two of them finished moments apart, to which she rubbed her stomach. "Remind me to try this udon more often." She said to him with a nod, definitely planning on trying other flavors too.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss..

Salvador nodded lightly to Alex as he stared into his empty udon bowl. He'd need to sober up fast if he was going to drive her home. If there was thing Salvador was, he was not a drunk driver. His pride however was a different story. He wasn't one to take cabs. Salvador would have rely on an old trick for getting rid of the alcohol in his system. he began to gorge on his eggs rolls which he surprisingly hadn't touched. "H-hey, Alex.." Salvador said somewhat nervously. "I'll be right back." The merc then got up and went to the bathroom. "I'm going hate myself for this."

Salvador stepped into the one the bathrooms stalls and locked the door. "What a waste good food." Salvador lifted the seat and proceed to to stick his finger down his throat...The rest is guessable.

A short while later, Salvador came back. His hand was covering his mouth. "Hey Alex," He asked. "Can get some of your leftover food and tea?" Salvador was careful not to let the scientist know what did in the bathroom..though it didn't help that someone came out of the same restroom and began to loudly complain to the manager about someone vomiting in the stalls.

The look on the mercenary's face was priceless. Salvador looked as if he let out a giant fart in the middle of church during prayer!

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex was tempted to start a lecture, and she could tell from his features what he just did. But, she resisted. "Of course, it was your treat after all...least I could do." She said to him, eating one more piece of sushi before asking for a to go box.

Once she received one, she packed up her leftovers and handed it to him. "It was nice, to have a bodyguard and all that." She said to him, as if this would be their last outing. She was aware how it could very well be, and wanted to ensure he didn't have to pretend otherwise if so. "We should probably get going, it's getting late." She adds, grabbing her purse.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador took some of the Alex's leftovers and scarfed them down, followed by some of her tea. The tea's temperature had dropped to a comfortable gulping level. Salvador chugged it and breathed a sigh of relief. "Much better." he said. Salvador then pondered his current mission. As far as he knew, it was over. "It's funny really. I was your bodyguard for only a day. What a waste right? Oh well." Salvador then stood up and dug in his pockets for his wallet. He fumbled through a his black leather wallet for, what Salvador believed was the overall price for the food, and left a fifty dollar bill on the table.

Salvador walked Alex to the entrance of the restaurant and to his motorcycle. He put his helmet on and sat on the driver's seat, before plunging the keys into the ignition. "Ready?" He asked.

I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

Tyler clutched his fist and snapped "You Don't know how I feel! how can you, you have your mother and your powers I have to hide in a suit that I don't have at the moment! If there was a crime somewhere I'd be useless I don't even have a spare costume not even a bloody mask!" He got up and turned away "That suit is all I have from them..." He started to walk away relising he said too much
I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Rowena didn't even flinch at Tyler's yell. "I may have powers, but for seven years I lived in an orphanage, and I didn't have powers. I didn't have these powers until a few months ago, and my mother beat my butt any time she wanted to train me in martial arts before she disappeared. I still fail at them," she said calmly. "So the length of time you lasted against her is impressive to me. You're not useless, and we can easily find you a mask if you want." Hearing what he'd said about the suit, she followed until she could walk beside him. "I can't bring back the dead, Tyler, but if you want to talk about them, I'm here for you," she said quietly.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex gave a chuckle as he ate, then shrugged at his words. "Was fun while it lasted..." She got her helmet and followed him out the door, waving goodbye to the restaurant owners. "Next time you're hungry for a good cafe meal, ya know where to find me." She jokes, putting on her helmet. She was referring how they first met at the cafe, and how he could visit it whenever. Alex put on her helmet, sitting behind him. "Ready when you are."

Let me soar. Let me fly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Talking about his parents was the last thing Tyler wanted to do now "Just leave me alone Rowena."

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador backed out his parking spot and drove out of the restaurant parking. It was strange how much time the two spent inside the restaurant. The sun was already down and ready to visit the other side of world.

Salvador drove off. His motorcycle leaving behind a dim brown trail as the body lights glowed in the dark. The merc's main headlight casted a bright light that lead the way through an already lit street full of cars. It was a long drive before the two reached Alex's apartment. This was, yet again, due to Salvador driving more sanely and not taking any shortcuts, weaving in and out traffic, or running any red lights.

"Well," he said, "We're here. Be sure to tell your friends about me if they ever have a problem that needs solving." Salvador was just joking of course. Or was he? He was a gun for hire after all. If someone was willing to pay him for his services. "Also, you can keep those knives. You know, in case you run into some punks on the street." Salvador then left giving Alex his two finger salute. The merc left a faint brown trail as he sped off in some direction.

Figuring his job was over, Salvador headed for the "usual spot" to contact his supplier. Salvador parked his motorcycle to the side of road next to the lonely pay phone. The only company he had was the lone street light that shown above the pay phone. The mercenary picked up the phone and dialed the number he was to dial. The line began to ring. Soon a familiar whiskey soaked voice answered. "I'm here to check on my progress. Might be a little early to say, but I think our little friend croaked on his own. Haven't heard anything about." The voice on the other side sighed and began to speak. "About that..." Salvador felt surprised. What could could this be about? "You are right. It is early but nothing has been heard from the little guy. But your job isn't over. I not sure how to say this, but your contract has been passed over to someone else."

Salvador's face was just barely holding onto its color. "What do you mean my 'contract' has been 'passed' on?" Salvador was trying to hold back his anger. His contract was the deal between his employer. If it was being passed on, that meant someone else was paying for Salvador's services. But who?

Salvador stood there hanging on to the phone. "Listen friend," The voice said. "I'm sorry to do this, but someone else will be picking up the tab now. Don't worry though, you're still going to be getting paid. In fact, your new employer wants to meet with you directly. He should be there to pick you up." Salvador lowered the phone from his ear and heard the sound of rolling wheels. A black limousine pulled up behind him. "I gotta go..." Salvador said perplexed. "ha luego mi amigo." The line was then disconnected and Salvador hung up the phone. He turned around and looked at the black limousine. A skinny man servant got out of the limo and asked for Salvador's helmet and motorcycle keys. "The master wishes that I watch over your vehicle until you return, sir." Salvador handed the valet his helmet and keys and walked slowly to the limousine.

Salvador felt lost, but angry at the same time. He should have had his money by now. Instead, he was being told someone was now controlled his cash. Salvador stepped inside the limo and sat down. The door closed and the limo began to drive away.

I'll remember it.

(s**t JUST GOT REAL!!!)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Rowena sighed. If Tyler was actually calling her by her name, then she probably should go. "All right, but if you ever do want to talk, I'm here for you, okay?" she said. Then she 'ported up to the top of the tower and stood looking out at the lights from the city and the stars in the sky. The moon was barely a sliver and gave very little light.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"I'm going for a ride" He said as he walked away from her to the garage once there he got on his bike and put his helmet on and drove off.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games