Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 am
((Well, we have come full circle. Back on the tower where all the nice things happened...Wait, if it's gonna end here, best do it right and with the whole cast...))

"Oi, are you two having a moment without me?" Balthazar had snuck up behind them, hugging the pair as he hugged Ophelia from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Although I should probably be more shocked neither of you are working today. What are you two doing up here anyway?"

"Waxing nostalgic apparently." Kaistern said with a small chuckle as he let go of Ophelia's hand. "I'm fairly certain you were still around to know what all went on up here." he said looking from Balthazar to the surrounding area.

"Oh yeah..." A glimmer of rememberance shone in Balthazar's eyes as he looked around as well. "Gods, that was ages ago. Looking back, I was a real d**k then..." he said letting go of Ophelia and leaning back against the railing.

"Yes, you were." Kaistern said with a blunt smile. "But you did nothing of terrible consequence, and we're a happy family now. That's all that matters."

"...Gods you're a sap..."

((NOW I'd say we're ready. c: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:22 am
{Okay! So, in your oppinion, what factions should be feuding over the new land?

Elves, Humans, and Demons should definately be factions in my oppinion. If we want to get a little cliche we can have angels as well, but I'm not honestly sure how to worm them in.

The starting human colony, for example, can be formed originally as a 'criminal/prisoner' sort of mining colony so that they might 'redeem themselves in the eyes of society'. They could have a heavy respect for authority, a generally serious mindset, and I would think a bit of ruthlessness and extreme reverance and respect (if not outright worship) of authority figures. A very rigid social structure and strong prejudice is a must.

Demons, obviously, have similar intent - they want the stones. Whereas the humans would probably want them for reasons of wealth and profit, the true intention behind settling in the new land would be to both bring new 'fuel' in for Ophelia and to bring more power to the juggernaught(sp?) nation that belongs to the powerful and magically adept demons.

Elves, like I've suggested before, should have their homeland destroyed by a nuclear attack and most of their species is dead. They would probably have small close-knit communities or tribes settling in the more forest-heavy regions of the new land, avoiding the other people as much as possible while they try to rebuild their homeland. Seeing how conflict runs things, they won't be able to keep alone for long - possibly making them to be one of the more aggressive factions later on in retaliation for the human's "destroying the land" with their wreckless mining and abuse of the enviornment around them. I would think, as you can tell, that humans and elves utterly hate each other.

For other factions I'm not so sure, though. Mermaids could populate the waters, but I don't see them having any major role unless things go nautical. Wouldn't know what to do with angels or dwarves or pretty much any other species, though. Not unless we open up the space to let RP members develop everything themselves, but somehow that feels like quite the risky move and it would have to be heavilly moderated.

Any oppinion on the matter?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 am
((I do agree that letting rpers have free reign of factions would be sticky. I honestly think that sums it all up pretty well. Worst case scenario we add more as things continue. Oo! Maybe we could have some feral, beast-like/animalistic tribe native only to this land that is trying to protect their territory. More tribal in nature that believes strongly in following tradition and the spirits of their ancestors, that kinda thing.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 am
{Extremely feathery angels or harpies would work well for that, especially if we have more mountainous or open regions. If we want more land-based beast species we could probably have lycans (full fur sort) or something. Possibly naga and/or lamiae, if we want to try something more serpent like instead of furry-ish. *shrugs*}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:09 am
((Your avi is now a succubus secretary. I don't know or care what you were going for, but that's all I see.

Back on topic, I was thinking more land-based, so lycans would probably work, maybe including anthropomorphic variations of other land-based animals. (Lions, tigers, bears, oh my etc.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am
{Hopy s**t I made a humanized sexpot version of Ashtar. *focusing mostly on the secretary bit*

Good idea. None of the cutesy anime-esque humans with animal ears and tails, though. It should be the heavy furry looking animal people sort. But with no technicolor hair.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 am
((No, you kinda got the right horns too. XD

Agreed.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 am
{Lmao. XDD

So, any last notes before I begin putting the thread up?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 am
((None that I can think of))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 am
{I'm going to put a bunch of reserved's up for now and I'll fix everything up later today.

In the meantime, any ideas for RP titles?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am
((Hmmmm....Manifest Destiny? XD Brave New World? Uhhh....*keeps thinking*))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 am
{Manifest Destiny sounds good. :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am
((This is what my historical and literary education has come down to. As an art major, I have little to no reason to know either of these things, and now such references are used only for cool sounding rp titles. Way to go American education system.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 am
{Sadly rather true. XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff