Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:29 am
Tiger smirks as her tail twitches behind her. "He doesn't usually look that angry when people 'pop in'. That I have learned." She stands looking at the stranger, seeing how much like Ty, this stranger is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 am
She stood there and waited. "Well, if we're done here, then i'm gunna mosey on home." She said and started to walk past Tiger.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:52 pm
Tiger lets her walk until Yukana is beside her, then suddenly grabs her arm with her gloved hand. Tiger lets the coldness of her seep through her glove. "What did you really want? Curiosity is not a good answer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:47 am
"Well, you seem to want a different answer. Maybe I was just here becouse I wanted to, or maybe i'm actually plotting against you? Who knows, since you won't take my curiosity as a answer."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Tiger snarls, gripping her arm tighter causing her scales on her gloved hand push against the others girl's skin. "Fine." She suddenly lets go, leaving a handprint of ice on Yukana's arm. "Have a nice day demoness."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Yukana mutters. "Half demoness, thank you very much." She walked away.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Tiger smirks as she walks towards the mansion. Then she remembers with a jerk. Dang it! I'm still in my black pajamas! 'Least they aren't frilly, They look kind of un-pajama-like. I can't walk around town like this! She thinks to herself as she changes into a sparrow and starts her way back through the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:14 am
Yukana smirked and seen her fly off. She decided to make a temperary home out of a branch. So, she climbed a tree an on one of the branches near the top, she laid on it and fell asleep, with her back to the trunk.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:53 am
Tiger arrives back at the mansion walls when she stops and looks around. Chee, thought I was going to get some entertainment. To bad. I wonder if Zack noticed the cat statue yet? Eh. I don't know how wingmen... Angels think. She lifts off again and flies into her room through her window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:24 pm
Zack felt alone in his home, he left the house and wondered around the town for a while, pickpocketing a few people alone the way. he was a master theif of course. He couldn't help but get the money for his home and food. Though he lived in a mansion he still had to pay for things as wlel as taxes, more then anyone.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:08 am
Yukana was fast asleep in a tree. She was snoring softly, tossing and turning a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:24 am
After a short while of stealing from the wealthy, Zack found a group of kids fighting over an apple. His heart sank as he knew he was a great theif but he was no robin hood in his mind...

He took some of his earnings and bought a bag of apples and two loafs of bread, handing it all to the group of children who seemed a little scared yet surprised. They knew Zack for his thief statues around the poor children but they had never pictured him doing such a thing.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Yukana began having a nightmare, it were flash backs. Almost every night, she would have scenes of her life that were hurtful and unforgetable. While having the moment replay into her mind, she fell out of the tree and landed on her back. This of course woke her up and she stood, looking around in hysteria.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Zack turned around to head home but noticed Yukana looking around from a tree near by. He blinked for a few seconds before stuffing his hands into his pocket. The kids around him noticed the girl he was looking at. They giggled and scurried off like little mice.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:24 pm
((Sorry for absense, have millions of people visiting))
Ty walks into the Wandering Star Cafe and buys herself some carrot juice. "Thanks Ryke." She mumbles as she rubs her head.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games