Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:20 am
H e a r t s
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know! Isn't it? I am desperately in love with it D; <333 x3;

Transfig "tomorrow," then?

Yeah, we were lagging just a bit. XD The title of the thread had gone ahead without us! o:

Studies first, though. Then Transfig after lunch, I believe.

And yes! Very pretty! o:

Of course, it's a picture of you, so I guess that's only a natural result, but still.. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:23 pm
Yo ho, hoist the thread up high~..  

Maze

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Haha, oh, you ;D

Yeah, I was supersupersuper busy last week; I had graduations last Sunday, then orientation for my job Monday-Wednesday, then Wednesday night I started work, then Friday night I had Relay for Life.... jeeps! I'm glad all that business is over. I think I'll be able to be lots more active again now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:15 pm
H e a r t s

Haha, oh, you ;D

Yeah, I was supersupersuper busy last week; I had graduations last Sunday, then orientation for my job Monday-Wednesday, then Wednesday night I started work, then Friday night I had Relay for Life.... jeeps! I'm glad all that business is over. I think I'll be able to be lots more active again now.

Pfft. You have been busy!

A friend of mine has participated in a Relay For Life thing. She lives in Canada, and it was some weeks ago, mind, so I actually have a clue as to what you're talking about. biggrin

Take your time, though, there's no real rush. Now that we've gone to bed, it's up to the others to do the same. wink  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:53 pm
There's an unsaid "Narcissa went to bed after leaving Lucius" in the last post I made. (I'm too lazy to make new one/ if I made a new one all it would say is "Narcissa went to bed." which = lame = laziness)

@Maze: That is an excellent idea for a present.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:16 pm
haha, looks like the ravenclaws are still mostly up . . but i dunno bout those gryffindors, havent heard much from them . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:21 pm
Ky Jelly
haha, looks like the ravenclaws are still mostly up . . but i dunno bout those gryffindors, havent heard much from them . . .

The Gryffindors just went "Poof!" Perhaps we should just assume they went to bed?

I put Venatici to bed already. He was the first Ravenclaw to go to sleep. I'm so proud of him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 am
Mistril
There's an unsaid "Narcissa went to bed after leaving Lucius" in the last post I made. (I'm too lazy to make new one/ if I made a new one all it would say is "Narcissa went to bed." which = lame = laziness)

I'll get right on it tomorrow.

.. Say, don't we have any Ravenclaws who are bored with their current lecture material?

.. Hm, suppose I'll have to check if they're polite enough to be allowed into the finals..  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:58 pm
*suddenly confused*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:09 pm
Ky Jelly
*suddenly confused*

What is it, Ky?  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:12 pm
ravenclaws bored with lectures? birthday idea? i think i missed something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:35 pm
Ky Jelly
ravenclaws bored with lectures? birthday idea? i think i missed something

You did, yes. But not to worry. It'll all become clear eventually.

.. Or not, but since it isn't a direct concern for Rita Skeeter, there's really nothing to worry about.  

Maze

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:04 pm

I'll kick Nikki in the face and tell her to get her Gryffindor arse in gear!
COMFY TOO D:<

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:07 pm
i didnt write study on the title because i figured it could be assumed, just as meals are assumed (:
it seemed better to focus on the important land marks.  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistril

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:19 pm
Maze
Mistril

I'll get right on it tomorrow.

.. Say, don't we have any Ravenclaws who are bored with their current lecture material?

.. Hm, suppose I'll have to check if they're polite enough to be allowed into the finals..

You will need a list of willing Ravenclaws, if one exists.

Most of the Ravenclaws do get bored, that's why they study extra/write ridicously long essays. Or at least that's what I assume.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games