Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Too much stuff! Now win more! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold just in case you don't win!
  +gold
View Results

IsabelleRose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm
people need to start buying in the market place.
im broke  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 am
bump]
sorry about stretching, didnt know not to  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 am
hey, im gonna shamelessly plug my store
i sell stuff cheaper than other marketplace prices.
what is with outrageously high prices anyway? dont they annoy you?
i guarantee you, at the time of my putting up the item, they are always equal to, or at least 1g lower than, the lowest buy price. sometimes lower. just visit my profile and click onto my store and see what i sell. its not rare, but if your a junk collector i tend to sell junk, and coming soon there will be lots of bachelors credits tokens and tickets after i win all the auctions smile expect thousands of tokens smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 am
i only have to post 12 more times lol  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:34 am
its no big deal though. at least ill earn some much needed gold doing so. lol. 11 to go.
oh btw ppls, i found out its 15 posts per page, no matter how long, so dont stretch the page!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:36 am
yay just 10 more to go! and ill have another item! i think this guild is awesome, and not only for the contests, though they are an incredible perk. i suck at spanish. is anyone good at spanish? i could so use a tutor lol jk  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 am
only 9 more to go lol
this isnt too bad.
im glad im not stretching (that takes FOREVER) lol
I LOVE GAIA!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 am
hey! only 8 more to go! WOOTWOOT  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 am
just 7 more to go !! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 am
6 more posts to makeee!!! yay! im so happy now that i know the secret of 15 per page lmfao. i have 13 problems left on my spanish. test is tomorrow. i hate summer school. bleh.  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am
just 5 more, i can so do this!
and i love that i get gold every time lol
even if its only little bits cus i posted so many now, each little bit of gold adds up, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 am
just 4 more to go biggrin i cant wait to get my third.. and last sad ... item lol
they may not be worth milliosn of dollars (of course not, they r daily chance items) but hey every bit helps. this guild has really helped me out just by giving me a couple items biggrin  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 am
3 more to go... lalalala lalalala elmos world! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 am
wow, only 2 more, and my posts plus selling a few items in my store has brought my gold back up to 40k... tokens made me broke lmfao biggrin but soon, i will be rich, because i will sell manymany tokens and manymany bachelors credits and manymany tickets biggrin lol im bored. hey somebody pm me lol  

peanutloveshersnoopy

peanutloveshersnoopy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:56 am
i cant remember if 1 more means this one will turn the page, or the next one will. well see biggrin after this, i think ill go look at the other contests, and/or vote in the polls lol  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games