Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm
[[Indeed! x3]]

She glanced at her pocket questioningly, then back up at Maria, watching her. "Oh, that's good.. And that's sad." Watching Maria go and sit, she then turned to Aiden when he speaks, then narrows her eyes. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Disappearing and reappearing the center of the room, she holds out her arm, and black and purple flames ignite out of nowhere, a sort of miniature explosion centered around her arm of flame, and a miniature black dragon, [About seven ft in height] with purplish black eyes, appears on Suki's arm. Letting it drop, the dragon stands beside her, wings tucked, and glances about, with a venomously narrowed gaze. Suki's eyes are black, and she disappears in a flurry of black and purple flame, reappearing across the cafe, in a seat by a window, staring out of it. The dragon glares around a bit more, then his gaze centers on Aiden. He turns, walking over to Maria, his claws clicking against the floor. "You may want to control that child." He speaks with a wisping voice, his tongue forked. He walks over to Suki, sitting across from her, after taking on a human appearance.
Ikima looks up, smelling the chocolate, and smiles a bit, showing fang, and takes it gratefully, sipping at it. "Thanks."

User Image [[dragon]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Maria arched an eyebrow at her, giving a curt nod in reply to Ikima before slipping off the arm and drawing herself up to her full height. She turned to her brother, her eyes flashing dangerously.
"I've told you time and time again, Aiden. You must be polite. I will not hesitate to fire you, and this time you will not get your job back," the woman hissed. Her voice was hard, the words rhythmic and rehearsed, as if she'd gone over them many times before. His eyes narrow as he seems to shrink under her glare, once again becoming a reprimanded child. The young man strides out from behind the bar, crisply stopping in front of his old friend and the new, well, threat.
"I apologize for my behavior. It was very rude of me, especially to such a person I haven't seen in a very long time. You are just...different, now," he managed, then bowed deeply and straightened up. Aiden stood before them stiffly, eyes lowered and awaiting a response.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm
She turned a bit, glancing over at Maria for a moment, then at Aiden, her eyes completely black, devoid of emotion. "Aiden..." His name curls on her tongue, and she sighs a little, then, slouching a bit, she looks up at him. "What's wrong, Aiden? And I'm sorry, but how have I changed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Fei-Tao yawned loudly from where he lie outside on the slant of the cafe's roof. Yeah, that was a good nap. He had been out and about since four in the morning again, not surprisingly; apparently, he was still mostly nocturnal. Stretching out, pushing his hands up passed his head, he rolled onto his side, letting himself slide some way down the roof. He wasn't too concerned about reaching the ledge when his shoe pressed against the gutter. Relaxing again, he reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled a black beanie out, pulling it over his head before allowing himself to slide the rest of the way off the roof.

Landing on his feet with ease in the alley, he straightened the back of his long jacket over his tail before walking back out to the street. Upon reaching the sidewalk, he paused and sniffed as familiar scents reached his nose. First off, there was coffee. And..... Maria and Aiden? A grin spread across his face as he grabbed the cafe's doorknob and opened the door, dashing in and immediately attaching himself to Maria's back, hugging her from behind. In all his excitement, he also lifted her a few inches off the ground. "Maria, you're back!!" he said happily.

Two years certainly did a number on him. He had grown a quite a few inches, almost reaching Maria's height now. He still had a lanky build, but he fit his clothes better than he did before. His black hair had been kept level to his chin and somewhat layered under his beanie, though he did keep a tail at the back of his head, which now reached the middle of his back. However, for Maria, the most noticeable thing would've been his speech; his accent was lightening up. He still had a hard time with the letter and 'f' sounds though, still saying it like 'p'. Not to mention 'th' sounding like 'd'.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 am
Maria let out a soft yelp of suprise at being lifted off the ground, not quite recognizing the voice. She spun around after being released, only to find herself face to face with Fate, quite literally. Well, almost.
"Fate!" she cried, hugging him, then held him at arms length and added, "Though, I suppose you're getting too old for that nickname, it's a bit childish. Look at you; you're so tall now."

Aiden, glanced back at his sister, then over to Suki. He sighed, rubbing a hand across his face and shook his head.
"Nothing's wrong, Suki," Aiden replied, his eyes still not meeting hers, "And I was just being stupid. Forget I said anything."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 am
Glancing over at Fei-Tao and Maria, Suki watches for a moment before looking back at Aiden. She watches him for a second before reaching out, lifting his chin a bit and making him look her in the eyes. "You're lying."
The dragon watches Aiden quietly, eyes narrowed as usual, then looks over at Fei-Tao and Maria with curiosity.
Ikima's eyes narrow, but he doesn't move, watching Maria and Fei-Tao.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am
Aiden straighted up, staring at her defiantly, the effect of which was slightly diminished by the fact that he was still a good inch and a half shorter than her. He reached up and pushed some hair out of his face, only to have it flop back down again. Sighing, he shifted uncomfortably.
"So, a dragon? Do I even want to know?" he asked, jokingly, forcing a grin, a shade of the old Aiden showing through.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am
She smiles a tiny bit. "There's the Aiden I know and love. <3 And yes, a dragon." She glances over at her friend sitting across from her. "He's an old friend of mine. I was going to introduce him to you and Maria, but then you had to go and get all mean." She huffs slightly at Aiden, her eyes fading back to gold. She rubs her eyes after a moment.
Ikima finishes his hot chocolate, and sets the cup down. Crossing his arms, he leans against the table, staring out the window.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 pm
Aiden grinned apologetically, then hops up onto the counter, sitting there, his long legs dangling off the edge as the heels of his boots scuff the worn oak paneling. He glanced at his friend, a blush creeping across his face, ashamed at what he'd done before.
"Uh...your eyes? I guess I should be used to it by now, but," he trails off, startled by the transformation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 pm
Suki looks up at Aiden blankly, sitting up. "What do you mean? I mean, they started hurting a minute ago, but...?" She looks utterly clueless as her draconic friend looks on, and Ikima continues his gaze out the window.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm
The young man stared intently at her, trying to determine whether she was just yanking his chain or whether she was seriously confused.
"You eyes just changed from black to gold," he said slowly, his gaze shifting to the man who'd previously been the dragon. As he did, the hair on the back of his neck stood up, and he snapped back to looking at Suki.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 pm
She blushed a bit under his stare, still confused. "That's weird..." When Aiden looked over at Sukis friend, he had smirked a bit.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 pm
Aiden stiffened a bit, biting his lip.
"Oh, well, I'm sure it's nothing. Besides, you were always kinda weird," he said, smiling, punching her lightly in the arm. "Did you want anything to eat? You guys must be hungry."

[[edited due to formatting and the fact that I can't spell. -__-"]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 pm
She laughed. "It's one of the perks of being me. And sure. Ummmmm~ Ramen? And Imogen wants the same. owo" Suki smiles at him happily.
[[XD]]  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:24 pm
"Yeah, I think we found that out when we met you," he replied, the corner of his mouth twitching up into a half smile. "I think we have some...if not, I can run upstairs and get some from Maria's apartment."
Hopping down off the counter, he darted into the back room, coming back with two very dusty packets of instant ramen that were well past their sell by dates.
"Wanna filch some from Maria?" Aiden asked her as he chucked the packs into the garbage.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games