Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:03 pm
((@Canada: I always had one of those "don't-touch-me-I'm-pissed" faces. >>; ))  
@ Lithuania - Oh... I see! owo That's too bad. I thought maybe France would finally get a friend just like him...

@ Russia... *hasn't noticed the creepiness* I disagree! Liet is pretty but Latvia is much cuter! He's easier to tackle too!  

Sealand-tan

Lithuania-tan

-Half-closes his eyes.- Mmn... R-Russia-san, please... -It was quite the mixed signals as always with Russia. Gentle actions and slightly dangerous tone of voice. As it was, he could be both terrified... and slightly excited by that. Squirmed a bit again.- Um, I need the cookie sheet...

Ah, hello Greece-san. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:04 pm
Ah~ Cookies. Russia, you like cookies don't you?
And Belarus why are you blushing so-
*finally notices Liet's apron* >///////>
Um, yeah. Nevermind.

Greece-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:05 pm
*focus on Ivan. focus on Ivan. focus on Ivan*

..N-no, no trouble, Mr. Canada..!
*smiles*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:06 pm
*giggles lightly, bends down, and hands Lithuania a cookie sheet* Here you go, Lithuania~

And Sea-kun, it's a lot more fun tackling people your size....Though, I guess Latvia really is the right size for you, hm~?

I love cookies, actually, Greece~ Not as much as Lithuania's vodka, mind you, but I do enjoy a few cookies during the day~

*places his hand on Lithuania's waist* So...you're going to make sure they're all the same size, right Lithuania~?

((Edit: Right now would probably be the worst time to focus on Ivan, Bela. XDDD))  

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:07 pm
((=D Fake, forced smiles here. >> Except in young fives (doll smile), and the past two years (what-the-hell-are-you-doing smile and guess-what-I'm-thinking-of smile).))

If you say so, Belarus. It was only a suggestion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:10 pm
((@Canada: I like the guess-what-I'm-thinking-of-smile. I tend to have boyish smirks nowadays. >_o *tempted to show you an old photo*))  

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 pm
-Takes the cookie sheet. Resists the urge to wiggle when the hand was placed on his waist.- Of course.. This time they'll all be the same size... ^^; -Very very carefully begins to put the cookies out, trying his very very best to make sure they'll cook evenly!.-

(( lol And why would it be bad to focus on Ivan~?

You're rather evil... RussiaPolandLady! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 pm
Hmmm....yes.
Soooooooo..... *is feeling utterly awkward and distracted*
Belarus, Canada, how are you?

Greece-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:12 pm
*focus on innocent, baby!Ivan. focus on innocent, baby!Ivan. focus on innocent, baby!Ivan*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:13 pm
(((@Lithuania)))
((*is used to being called evil right about this time in her life* Thank ye kindly! XDD
DUN DUN DAAAAAA! RUSSIAPOLANDLADY TO THE RESCUE~! *sobs*))

*tightens his hand* You're looking quite troubled, Lithuania~...  

Russia-tan

Greece-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:17 pm
B-Belarus?! Are you okay?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
@ Russia - Yep he's the perfect size for me!

hmm... Belarus seems distracted... and so does Greece...  

Sealand-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm
*laughs* Oh, Sea-kun~ I may have to let you sleepover at my house....for a while....  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games