Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 pm
Bruce sat down in a chair to catch his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm
As Hikari was walking barefooted, her eyes closed slowly, then falling unconscious in the middle of the road that she was walking.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:54 pm
Fog rolled in and cover whole city and chaos return in city then walk in tick fog and trip over in road. "oww what the hell was at"said chaos saw girl lay on ground and flip over her found it is hikari."Hikari what u doing on street"said chaos pick up her and carry to HQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 am
Hikari remained unconscious even with Chaos carrying her in his arms. But after a few while, her eyes barely opened and glanced towards the man that was carrying her. Her vision was still blurred and then tried to push away this seemingly stranger to her. "...Let...m..e...go...." muttered Hikari wryly. She was still too weak to even speak.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am
chaos walk in to his HQ and took his right elevator and push the button take 20th floor thier is my room at."no i wont let u"said chaos wait in elevator and still carry hikari.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 am
When she heard his voice, she could recognize the person. "..Chaos?!" muttered Hikari in both surprise and joy then tried to adjust her vision.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 am
"Maybe it is me nor not me maybe i am evil twin" said chaos make a joke and bell ring at elevator and door open they is two elites soldiers " Good morning sir how is ur trip in lost rune city"said elites soldier. "very well and open the door please i need rest annd this girl going with me"said chaos and soldier open the door and i walk in my room then walk to my bedroom and place hikari on my soft huge bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 am
Hikari stared towards the ceiling, wondering what was she doing unconscious in the middle of the road. She was also wondering about the vivid nightmare, or so she thought.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:07 am
chaos to change room and swap out his clothes and wear his umiform. Then came out and walk to hikari next to her "just try go to sleep and relax my room have ancitent spell so no enemy or spy walk in to place"said chaos kiss hikari forehead, sit in chair by desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 am
Hikari gave a nod as she slowly closed her eyes, curled up on her side and had fallen asleep quicker than she could have imagined.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 am
the doctor came out and was done but went to bruce. "sir the girl in coma and on life support we dont know if we want to report to chaos our leader about this"said doctor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am
Bruce sighed. "Tell him. If he wishes to find me I'll be with Lisa." He walked off to Lisa's room. He sat down in a chair in the quiet room.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 pm
doctor nod his head and walk out went to HQ to tell chaos the bad news.

lisa body lay in bed and life support on her side of bed. . . something fall out of hand and it is small note with a bell. note say "I am sorry guys and sister too, i seen the future and i will falled here. i sorry bruce my dear love ones...."said notes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Bruce read the note and sighed. He was now feeling desparate. There was so little he could do.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Heaviness all around her body was the only thing that Hikari could feel while she was asleep. Without her knowing, she then opened her eyes yet she was unconscious yet again. She sat up and stood from the bed and headed towards the window so that she could go to where Lisa was now.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games