Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 am
*PHYLUM NOW BECOMMING IMPACIENT, WHIP LASHED NICK IN HIS HEAD WITH HIS STAFF AS THE COMMANDER STEP INTO THE ROOM HOLDING HIM UP IN HIS ARMS*

"LISTEN LITTLE ONE!!!" *he said now sqinting his eyes*
"IM KIND OF ON A SCEDULE AND I NEED SOME ANSWERS FROM RA" *now he stepped directly in front of nick and said* "THAT MEANS I JUST NEED YOU PRESENT" *he now lifted up his hand and STRUCK Nick in the head with one strong blow, knocking him unconcious*

*now he turned to RA and began to read his mind with his eyes closed*
*after a few minutes he opened his eyes slowly, with an expression of satisfaction*

"SO.... RA, THATS HOW IM SUPPOSE TO OPEN THE PORTAL...!!! THANKS!!"
*he said in the coldest of tones and started down a flight of a long stretch of stairs heading down towards the bottom of the castle of Neteru...*

*he began to chukle* "mhhmmm" *then the chukle formed into a laugh* "HAHAHA" *then it evoled into a more sinister like laugh* "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" *as he strotted down the stairs with a feeling of triumph and victory, his head held high.... his ego 10 times greater than before, and a NO ONE CAN STOP ME attitude.*

"CASTLE OF NETERU, TONIGHT IS YOUR NIGHT" *he chukled again sinisterly, and his two trusted soilders followed behind him, with the commander carrying Nick and RA....

**********THEY ALL PHAZED INTO THE DARKNESS AS THEY DECENDED DEEPER AND DEEPER TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE CASTLE*********  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am
*RA-IEM's pupils dialated as he heard the words PHYLUM had just uttered, he turned to hetukiri and shouted* "Hetu!!! WE HAVE TO FIND PHYLUM NOW. I BELIVE HE HAS PLOTTED A VERY HORRIFIC PLOT AND IS ABOUT TO MAKE HIS MOVE!!!!"  

Diyske

hatukiri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:21 am
**********LONG FORGOTTEN*********

*stares into vast darkness that surrounds him*

"Hetukiri Anasako, you had best hurry up... so i can kill that b*****d who threw me in here"

*sigh*...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:17 pm
*hetukiri began to run towards RA-IEM's direction but then she stopped at the sound of her brothers voice* *her eyes were now flooded with tears that were ready to burst, but she held them in and continued running in RA-IEM's direction. when she got there finally, she said* "what about that WARLORD up there in the sky, wont they need help defeating it??"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Scarlet over heard the delema and walked up to Hetukiri and RA-IEM. "I don't think you two have time to be dealing with that WARLORD right now, you have bigger issues. Don't worry i'll take care of that oaf." She smiled reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm
Once i finished fighting of a group of the monsters i started to look for people who might need help.  

satanicskull123

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:25 pm
Emma suddenly remembers where she has seen Zenjin.
She then looks at him in disgust. " How could you do something so unthinkable!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Zenjin looked at her, confused.
"Im not sure i know what you're talking about" Zenjin said.  

Zenjin Jiruga

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 pm
*hetukiri nodded her head in understanding to wat scarlet had say... in no less than a minute RA-IEM and hetukiri were off to face PHYLUM wether chief was there or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm
The spirits were starting to come out of the forest, this battle had awaken them for their long sleep, it was time to finish this. Dark jumped from the roof top and landed on a spike, using the curve edge, he balanced on top with out impaling himself.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:46 pm
*June ran towards the castle, as she had left her spell book there. she ran as fast as she could, fast enough that she watched phylum enter the castle. confused, laiden with sweat and blood she followed in after him, sneaking around a few yards away. she followed him into the darkness int he basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Scanda was slowly trying to get up when he heard Phylum's voice as he got up he slowly walked down the corridor to where Phylum had just been whilst Sxcanda was waiting for Goddess "If youre gonna help you could just follow me but Ive gotta help my brother"he said as he ran back down the series of corridors they had been thorough and found his brother slowly walking to where Phylum was origanlly as he ran up to his brother catching him as he put him against the wall and checked the wounds he had taken as he got out his hand and put it onto Scanda's chest their was a gleam of light as the wounds were healed "Get Goddess tell her what theyre doing I will go ahead"Scanda said he said as he got up Sxcanda started running back to where Goddess was and Scanda continued the opposite direction "Chief this is Scanda Phylum's moved on and hes taken Nick and Ra Iam proceeding foward"he sent the message to Chief and started moving foward.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm
*hetukiri and RA-IEM was now several yards away from PHYLUM and his men, hetukiri wondered how should they stop them before they hit rock bottom* *then she asked RA-IEM* "why dont we just yell at them and try to distract them or buy time until chief comes??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:15 pm
As Hetukiri and RA-IEM wasted no time and left Scarlet turned around and face the huge WARLORD. "This is going to be fun." She smirked and walked toward the towering beast and whistled to get his attention. As he looked down she smiled and wave.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 pm
*RA-IEM tought over what hetu had just said, then replied to her* "hmmm... might be crazy enough to work"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games