Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daft persona

Codebreaking Fairy

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi. I'm 21 years old, saw this guild on the guild spotlight (as I'm sure many of you did). I'm relatively unexciting, finishing up my senior year of college as an art major.
'ello :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 pm
Hullo all, I am one of your new nurses. I'll try to stay out of the way.  

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

BloodFire_420

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 pm
kay2kay
Hullo all, I am one of your new nurses. I'll try to stay out of the way.

just get me a captains and coke and your fine with me biggrin o and keepem coming biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 pm
im only 24 but hear i am heart blaugh 4laugh rofl  

RubyMoonstone

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Chaotic Tranquility

Beloved Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm
Hello All. I'm Chaotic or CT whichever you prefer. I'm 23 years old.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:16 pm
Hello, I'm Billy. I'm 22, and somewhat hesitant about joining the guild. I don't know if I want to be called a geezer. Although this was a nice way for Gaia to cater to its devoted followers, who have aged a few years since we joined.  

Each Sold Seperately

Smishie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 pm
Alrighty then, I'm here, I'm over 50 and don't laugh, I got dragged into Gaia by my daughter and I've had a blast since I've been here, despite being hacked by a little geezer that didn't know I also have a big mouth and mods are too easy to find here to let someone take all my hard earned stuff. I'm also a member of the animals and pets guild, cause I raise shih tzus, for those of you who don't know, they're beautiful long haired little dust mop dogs. And I currently have a litter of bull shihs, a cross between boston bull terriers and shih tzus. We're not sure what they're going to look like but so far I've had a boat load of interest in them.

Oh, btw, feel free to drop me a note or join my friends list.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 pm
Hi everyone I just joined. I am
female and in mid 40's. Well I
guess thats it. Thanks for having
me. I am not very good at talking
to strangers. Well there isn't many
smile as strange as me.  

twin crystal

Laserwulf

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm
Evening, all. I'm Laserwulf.

*takes sip of martini* cool

It's nice to know I'm not the only 'older' user on here. But then, I certainly don't always act my age. lol I'm a 25-year-old college student and Afghanistan/Iraq vet, but I've come to realize that all I really want in life is love and the occasional video game.

And before anyone asks, I've never killed anyone. (For some reason, I get that a lot). rolleyes Oh, and I like vanilla milk.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 pm
User Image

Hi everyone.
I'm known as Smilly. I started spelling it "Smilly" and not "Smiley" when I was in my teens, because nobody esle was. From there it just stuck and became my nickname.
I'm 24, but you wouldn't know it just by talking to me. xP
Also, I'm a guy. I have a female avi because this was the account I was on when I decided to switch mains around the beginning of the year. I got used to it being a female when it was my mule, so I left it as a female.

Well I can't think of anything else to say about myself, so yeah......

User Image

Trippy Skittle

Dyshidrosis

Shameless Dog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:25 pm
Ni hao!

I'm a 25 year old, American born Chinese History Major from Oregon! I should've gotten my degree a few years ago, but I've changed majors a number of times, and I'm confident that History is the way I want to go! xd

I'm a gamer, but I'm not always stuck indoors. I go out regularly on the weekends, and my favorite activities aside from gaming are reading, movies(though the price of tickets are killer now), music of all kinds, yes, includes Country and SOME rap, dining out, and model building.

I'm single, happy and content, although I won't lie and I do feel lonely time to time. But such is the matter of life, and I don't let that bother me too much. Life is much too precious to waste moping around!

My favorite hobbies are model building, War history, and reading, reading, reading! I do a lot of reading wherever I go, whenever I'm home or go out, I'm always reading something. I'm not much of a non-fiction reader, but my favorite author is Haruki Murakami. If you don't know him, then check him out!

My dream in life is to become a teacher. I enjoy school, and I feel like I would want to give back to the community what it gave to me.

That's pretty much it. Ask me if you want to know more. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm
Hello people, I am 33 years old and happy to join this lovely club, hope to make new friends around my age, my little brother got me into Gaia and I've been here ever since  

_-Vamp Is Hawt-_

NinjaKisses

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm
Umm..

I'm Robin, I'm 32.. I live in Georgia & I am a photographer. I have a cat, Neko. I love horror. All things horror. I am a huge movie buff I have over 800 dvds & I keep buying them.

I also have a very unique abillity.. I can link any movie/actor/director to the matrix. kinda like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon only stupider.

BTW Yamato1 Love the art work.. Diggin on the Predator even tho I'm a xenomorph fan myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:31 pm
Salutations, Geezers.

I am ..what would you call it? A young geezer in training as I am only 21 years old. i saw this guild in the spotlight, as many of the new 'geezers' have. This guild has interested me fully enough for me to join. I don't usually say much in an introduction, as I would rather get to know people than just blurt out my information.  

kymetyme

lighto-roga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 pm
Hii i have 23 and well i am here jeje nice to met all the pepole  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games