Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm
((Thanks, Icy. I'm trying. Took another couple Aleve and they're beginning to kick in. I don't get migraines, just Sinuses - can be almost as bad with pressure built between the eyes. Rap isn't my fav anyway and the thumping beat seems to keep time with my head, making it worse. Has resorted to putting on headphones. No matter how much she turns it down it still slams in to me hard. Wishes I was having steak RL, or was up to driving up to Lemongrass for a dish of Apple Curry.))

*Finishes her dinner, the music working it's way through her body, soothing her muscles. As the beat works it way down from her ears to her toes, her hips begin to sway.*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 pm
*The music continues to work wonders, her body swaying softly, as she stands, drops a few bills on the table and dances in to the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm
*Slips in through the shadows, finding a comfy chair in the game room. She smiles at the waiter as he brings her a tall glass of Disaronno and looks through the games.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm
*As she sorts through the games, her mind wonders and she mentally checks in on some old friends. Left Gaia! Left Gaia? WTH? Wonders if she still has the old link. She finishes her drink in one swallow and slips back in to the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:41 am
ninja What do they do when no one's here? ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:44 am
*Liada goes through her dinner savoring each and lovely bite. The tastes nipping at her buds until the last bit is consumed* Mmmmm...that was great. I wonder where I should wander to now? *getting up from her spot she grabs her bag and slightly damn items heading up the stairs*  

Liada Trovaras

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm
*After a long mediation session ending in his client's wife insisting that there "will.be.no.further.contact.except.through.my.lawyer", Harv sends the man home.* Damn fool. Waste of everyone's time. *He flags down the waiter and orders a dry martini.* I'd like a client with a brain, too, *he mutters under his breath.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm
*He slams down his martini as soon as the waiter brings it and orders another.* I'd like some Lumpia's and an order of Ginisang Ampalaya. That's sauteed bitter melon, if you know how to make it. *His eyes narrow trying to remember some of his other favorite recipes his aunt makes.*  

Harvest Moon Child

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm
*The waiter returns with another martini and nods. His food will arrive shortly. He lifts a brow. Hopefully these strange looking staff actually know what they're doing. He lets his mind wonder to his last trip back to see his family.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm
*As he remembers the first time he met the extended family, well into adulthood and defying his father, he remembers how excited they were to finally see him. He gulps down his martini and lets the warmth of the memory envelop him. After a while the waiter brings his food and another martini. He looks at the plate, back at the waiter.*

Thin sliced bitter melon, equal parts onion and tomato with just the right amount of egg to hold it together without turning it in to an omelette. *The scent fills his nostrils and he nods, barely aware the waiter has already left. He bites in to his dinner, chewing slowly.* Almost as good as my aunt's.  

Harvest Moon Child

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm
*Harv finishes his meal, the food relaxing him more than the martini's. He stops at the bar to pick up a bottle of gin and another of dry vermouth and pays his bill.* Thanks man, I needed that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm
*Ghost moves through the heavy wood door at Kathy's, looking around for her twin. She senses the wait staff looking sharply around the room, they can feel her presence even if they don't see her.*

It's just me, Ghost of Lily.
*Odd they hear her when no one else can unless she's slipped in to their body. She strongly suspects they communicate with each other by telepathy.* Have you seen my sister? *Feels the answer:* No *But she hadn't heard it, only in her mind again. Such interesting creatures, these staff.*

Thanks...
*She floats back out, to search elsewhere.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm
*Stops in to Chatty Kathy's for a cup of coffee to go and see how things are going for Pierre. The staff tell her that things are going smoothly and she remembers Jack's assurance that they are more than capable of handling any trouble. Not that he'd let on just how such trouble would be handled. She sips her coffee thoughtfully. Pierre hadn't been very forthcoming about exactly who or what he and his staff were or where they'd come from. She really needed to stop in more often. She nods to the staff and heads out.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm
*Walks in to Chatty Kathy's and takes a seat at a table in the corner. The waiter brings her a menu and a glass of water. She grins at him and has the opportunity to take a good look at the creatures who work here and she is quite amazed by their appearance.* Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. You are all just so……fascinating. 3nodding I'd like a nice traditional Italian meal. I'm feeling a bit homesick. *She hands the waiter her menu, he nods and goes to place her order. He returns promptly with a nice glass of red wine for her and some crusty bread with a side plate of olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm
*She sips her wine and grazes on her bread as she waits for her meal. She takes out her iphone and checks her messages and her email. The waiter bring her out a pate of handmade ravioli smothered in a tomato basil sauce. She grins and thanks the waiter as he sets her plate down in front of her.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games