Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean picked up Lee. "Oh okay. I'll fill them out." She said grinning. She took a pen from her pocket, but forgot that pen was broken. The link was in it, but I didn't come out, but luckily, one pencil was in her backpack. She filled them out quickly. Lee seemed eager to see the little one now. "Well, I have a feeling this'll be fun." She said smiling, picking up little Lee, after giving them back.

((Yay!!! *celebrates* blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 am
Kaz looked at the new girl like he was inspecting her "you dont look like a necromancer" he said leaning on a door frame

[[ srry for dissappearing last night]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:14 am
((Thats alright ^.^))
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean looked at him with her eye twitching. "My father's found me near the beach of South Carolina. I was Raised by tigers, so, I wouldn't really look like one. At least, that's what my one Father said..." She said looking up with curiousity. She looked down at Lee, who was still running around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 am
Kaz looked at her little tiger friend then looked at her "so whats the story with him?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She looked back at Kaz. "Lee? Her mother was raising me before she had Lee and her siblings. She ditched us at the shore. Lee was the runt. She considers me as her older sister. She was smaller, furless at the time." She picked her up, and played with her fur. "That was until my parents went to the beach for a vacation."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 am
Kaz rubbed the back of his neck and sighed then started walking away like he wasnt even listening  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean's eye twitched once more. She really started thinking that he was like Kishiko, but thought once more. "He's alot more polite, but still like her." She mumbled to herself. "Who may I hand these papers to?" She said tilting her head a little. While Lee tried breaking out of her arms to chase Kaz for a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:16 pm
(( so good having another girl in here ^O^ ))

"I'll take them," Kishiko said. And then without another thought she handed them to Jack. "File these for me. I will check on Ace."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Kaz walked up to his dorm and looked at Ace who was still asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 pm
Kishiko saw Kaz looking at Ace and decided to suprised him with a hug from behind. "Hi Big Daddy." she said sweetly.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 pm
Kaz chuckled a bit and turned around hugging her back "hello evil mom-ma" he then kissed her on lips for a second then pulled away  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:01 pm
"So hows our lil boy doing." She smiled quite a bit she said "our".  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm
Kaz smiled "our little boy is sleeping he's so peaceful" he said looking at him then Kishiko "witch means we have some free time"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
Kishiko smiled hugely and blushed alot. "What do you have in mind," she said half giggling.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:07 pm
"Yea sure." He ghosted off this time. He went to the HQ and filed them and started thinking about the talk between him and Kishiko. His hand tightened around the pencil and he stabbed it into the thick desk. He shook off his unessisary anger and walked out to the grounds.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games