Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Hana didn't even look at Brago when he said he need rest. her only response to Nike was "yeah." Her eyes looked distant and full of pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 am
Nike frowned. She could see that the pain wasn't really physical but she didn't know of anything that could help. She was just as bad at relationships as Brago. She felt so bad about the way she had left Robert. He was her friend and lover and she treated him like he was one of the help. "Hana, I think that when you get a chance, you need to explain it to him, beat out a few ground rules...but you are also going to have to make compromises."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:45 am
User Image
"I don't know if I can face him, Nike." hana told her. "he broke the promise of the one thing I ever asked from him and he broke my heart and i nearly killed him in anger. I lost control and I hurt him. I can't face him after that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am
In all the time that you have been around, have you never realized that men are made for breaking hearts and that Brago is still a man. Not that I like his attitude, but if you cage him he will not be the man you love."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:48 am
Brago was beginning to feel a little bit uncomfortable. "uhh...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 am
User Image
"I do not wish to cage anyone." hana said, covering herself in a shadow illusion so Nike and Brago couldn't see her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 am
"Your not cageing anyone.... maybe its best if I left..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 am
((What have I missed in the past 20 pages?))  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am
"No," Nike said standing up. "I really should go, I have something to work out back at the Embrace." She thought of Robert and wondered if he was mad at her. "You two need to find some middle ground, so this won't happen again." She walked out and all the way back to the club. Such along way to be alone with ones thoughts.

((Uh, Nike drank Brago's blood, but she was secretly a Siphonor(taboo vamp power that sucks blood and powers) so is slightly addicted, Robert found out when he read her past and she got mad, but she went to Brago's mansion to help Hana and Brago from killing each other and now Nike is walking home.
Misha and Dante are chatting each other up and Soli and Leon are also chatting it up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 am
((I suppose I'll join in the chatting it up, then.))

Caldwell emerges from the shadows beside and a bit behind Nike, a small black notebook in his left hand. He makes sure he is in Nike's viewpoint, but remains silent. He is wearing a black fedora that matches his suit, his head slightly bowed - perhaps in deference?  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:20 am
"What is it that you always write,Master Caldwell?" Nike asked in acknowledgement of his presence. She was actually kind of glad he appeared not really wanting to be alone. But when she looked over her shoulder, he was gone again. "I think I'm going to put a bell on him." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:24 pm
Robert sighed. "I hope that she's not too mad at me," he said. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Nike's number. He put the phone to his ear and waited for her to answer.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:27 pm
Nike saw the number and her heart skipped. "Hello." she said, but reserved. She may be ready to forgive him but she was still a little mad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:37 pm
"I wasn't sure if you would answer," Robert said. "I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about reading you like that. I didn't even mean to. I don't know what made my arm move, but I wasn't even thinking about it. And I made myself forget all of the secrets that I learned except for you being a Siphonor, which I wanted to but couldn't for some reason."  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image
Hana remained underneath her shadow illusion, hiding. She felt the Nike had left but Brago was still there.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games