Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 pm
|| Oh mai... Oh and wolfy~ Illusia is open~ Oh, and when Maria fell over, imagine a fainting goat xDDDD I did and... Hehe... Hehe.... it was funny xDD ||

Maria clamped on to Jordan, a content smile on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm
|| Oh... And the polls equal now >.< ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Treya sighed quietly, "and where would your proof be that there was an intruder on this school's property sure i'm here right now but as far as anyone else knows i don't exsist and unless you plan..." she was cut off by a gurtral snarelling to her left as she looked in that direction a mutated disfigured plant like creature came charging out of the foliage aiming straight for her and rock. Quickly treya grabed a vine that she got to hang low enough for her to grab and pull herself up into the tree it had been hanging from, seeing that it couldn't get to her and that there was some one still on the ground nearby the creature whiped around and charged at rock

((tis good enough biggrin ))

Rock hid his eyes with his hair and crouched, one hand on the ground. The creature got nearer... and nearer... and nearer... and nearer still. Just when it was about to be upon him, he sneered as he jumped at it. On both his forearms, two blue blurs appeared as his next move was quick. He slammed both his palms upon the 'beast', impaling it and also sending it backwards. ''Just what I was feeling like... Nothing better than to warm up a little before phys. ed.'' He said with a grin and eys narrowed, both forearms pointed upwards to reveal the 2 spikes of water, edges cutting and points sharp. They then slpashed upon the ground to form a small little hand that rushed to the hose to turn it. He knew the gurtral was yet to be severly hurt, enough for it to be much less lethal a foe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm
As Rock's water hand went for the hose the creature jumped up and started to grow bigger it's wound semi-quickly healing as it did, shaking it's head from side to side it snarled once more and charge again aiming for rock's face this time...Treya watched her calm slowly sliping if the rock guy didn't get rid of it this time she would and when she was angry the plants she controled became vicious and deadly

((don't detroy its >: D treya's calm face is going to slip soon xD then she's going to go nuts on the monster thing xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( I ate it. eek

Yush. I got it today after clicking on someone's eggies ^^))

((Chu shoulds add me as a friend on squibby i know a few creatures on tere that you might like to check into adopting ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
(( I ate it. eek

((Chu shoulds add me as a friend on squibby i know a few creatures on tere that you might like to check into adopting ^^))

(( O: Cooleo! Is your name the same? (mine is) ))

Jordan had the sudden thought that in the wintertime all she'd have to do to stay warm would be to hang out with Maria.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 am
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
(( I ate it. eek

(( O: Cooleo! Is your name the same? (mine is) ))

(( smile It tis teh very same ^^ lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm
Rock dodged the monster by narrow and skidded on 4 legs with a snarl of his own. Water rose up in his back like spears and seized the leg or whatever to bring it back into the greenhouse so it didn't escape, though he also knew it wouldn't really hurt it. He stepped back into the path to block the way.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 pm
Alex faded into the shadows as his eyes gazed an intense glare at the group.

"Alright. I'll join you. I'm quite curious as to see what is further down here. As for the creatures, I do have the power of fire, so I am not defenseless should one attack" Christopher said, making sure his suit was as neat as it could be.

"Then let's go! I'm itching to see what this treasure is" Spencer said. If it was something like gold, he would pass on taking it and leave it for the rest. After all, he was already rich.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm
Maria just held onto Jordan with a blank look on her face.

|| Bah. Sleepy post is sleepy. Night. (>.> <.< Guess who I stole that from?) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 pm
*peeks* o.0.....
...((I'm on page 61 and reading. Should be done later tonight possibly. Don't do anything rash without me now kids!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm
(( Rash? Never....

Stolen from...yourself? -~-))

Jordan let out a big breath. "Okay, sure, let's go. We need to get to some stairs that way." She pointed back the way where the lever had been. "We should probably close this thing too."  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm
|| ... You. Oh! And won't be on much after 4pm tomorrow~ Cause tomorrow is my b-day and I'm havin' a pool/sleepover party with my friends >.< The crazy one that makes jokes about knowing where I live, the calm down to earth one that is sane, and then the used to be crazy but got sane one. Unfortunately D: My perv friend and the one that's crazy talented can't come (well, perv just didn't RSVP at all xD) ||

Maria found a sturdy board and threw it on top of the hole, "Done." She said with a smile, ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm
Whit woke from his comfortable nap because of the ringing of his phone. He looked over and grimaced at the number display.

Mom

....crap.

Wiping a handover his face Whit rolled to his side and picked up the phone. He might as well, she wouldn't stop ringing him until he picked up. Flipping it open he sighed.

Providing his mother with the opening she'd been waiting for.
"Not going to classes I see...." she began icily.
"We didn't send you there to goof off Whitney." she continued, "we can have you brought back home with private tutors again just as easily as leaving you there. We let you choose to go to this ...academy, presumably because you were tired of studying at home. You said you would behave. You had better start young man. Understood?"....

Whit just sighed again.

His mother shared the sentiment, though for completely different reasons. "I thought as much". She said and disconnected with a dark click.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery jumped up the couple steps to the library and opened the big doors. There was a ridiculous amount of presences ...well ...present today, though that would no doubt be due to the treasure hunt. Shrugging she walked her way around until she felt a few she recognized. She was pretty proud of herself, having leveled up in both her sensory and healing levels today. even so, she'd better get a move on if she wanted to catch up to her friends. They were a level below her and moving. They had company too, from what she could tell. Shifting her back pack full of supplies she set off. She was fairly confident in picking her way around the library.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 am
|| -glomps- Welcome back Zatao! ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games