Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Peppermintee

Feral Phantom

12,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm
Hello everybody! I'm Orenji Ookami. Feel free to call me Orenji.
I live in the U.S. and my favorite subjects in school social studies and science (and I know this is kinda nerdy but I like to watch the History and Travel channels).
I love animals and nature.
My favorite animals are cats and wolves.
My favorite colors are black and pink (although I do love all the others as well).
My favorite book series is the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
My favorite t.v. show is South Park.
My favorite music artists are Evenescence and Shinedown.
I'm also normally a shy and quite person (even among friends).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 pm
sweatdrop I hate introductions, but if I have too. My name is Blood_maiden_lust or just call me maiden for short. I love nature, reading, music, if I have the chance video gaming and computers when people are not looking my way while I am fooling around ninja
My Favorite Book so far classics Arabian Nights, Dante's Inferno, and Manga: Naruto, Fairy Tail. and just like Orenji above I am shy and quiet. I am not on Gaia much but I try. That is all I will not say anymore!!! scream  

Blood_Maiden_Lust

Questing Dragon

P O X E

Fuzzy Lover

3,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 pm
Ello! I like music, games, and colors o.o . I'm a little indecisive at times so if you ask me a serious questions and I end up replying with Idk or maybe please don't be made at me redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:23 am
Well Hi there Everyone
My Name Real name is Edward Murillo Im a Actor in a show in south lake tahoe known as the Carnival Cabaret and its a Drag show if u dont know what Drag is ill tell u its the Art of female impersonation the transformation from Man to Woman and back to a Man no i am not gay i just have two personas living inside of me one being my masculine self Edward and then my job Ruby Life is amazing when everyone gets along and as far as im concerened live life they way u want and dont let anyone stand in your way  

Ruby_Monroe

Oni-seigyoki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm
Yo, you can call me Matt, but most people call me by my last name so Farmer, Farmz, Farms whatever you're comfortable with as long as I know you mean me. I live my life by my own philosophy which I have recently finalized and simplified. Whenever an opportunity presents itself vocally or in my mind I challenge myself to always say yes to it. For example in the lounge of our dorm floor someone handed me a firecracker and lighter one night, I said yes to the chance and lit it throwing it out the lounge window.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm
Well, my name is TJ (but some people call me Tiki, I don't really care, call me whatever you want.) Well I like music and sports and those kinda junk.
So yeah that's all I have to say right now. Bye =)  

Epik Phail Yer

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Aerixas

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Hello, hello c:
This is Colored Plain, Cassandra, Casey, Cassie, KC.
I'm not really active in guilds but I will try my best to be active in this one.
I'm usually found in HC or DTCT, those are the two threads I often visit and chat in.

I don't really have things I detest.
Even if I do, I can't remember until it happens to me.
Half the time, I will be serious and typing with correct spelling and punctuation.
The other half of the time when I'm not, I go crazy.
Like srsly crazy.
No matter how I act when we meet, I'm sure we will still have fun together.
I enjoy meeting new people, I don't usually take the iniative to talk to people but I'm starting to o u o.
All in all, I hope I will be welcomed into the big family in here and I would bring joy and laaaaughter to people around me heart

kthnxbai c:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 am
Hey I'm Kae, I like Vocaloids and Doctor Who biggrin

I'm trying to get my dream avi..but I keep buying other things from my big wishlist... ^^;

Oh I'm not that active in guilds, I kinda forget to post.... ^^;  

Kaelin-kitty

Feline Member

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

AstagaNaga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am
Cant get da poll.. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 am
Hola peoples~!! :]
My name ish Faith, and I'm a pretty awesome person. XP
My favortie color is red
I've had an embarrasing obssesion with Peter Pan ever since I was 5. He's like my dream guy O_O
I'm 2-17 years old. (OMFG GUESS~!! ;D)
I love veggies X]
I'm really tired right now Dx
So yaa!! :]
-Luvs and hugs
MusicLuva345  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Shinigami Kairi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 am
Hi everyone!
My name is April, but you can call me Kairi or whatever else.
I enjoy art, video games, and hello kitty.
:3
That's about it!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 am
Hi! I found this superb guild through the Gaian Wedding Chapel Newsletter, and I already love this place! The atmosphere is very warming and I feel immediately welcomed...
So! I'm Josephine, Fien for short. It's pronounced 'Feen'.
I'm from Antwerp, Flanders originally, but I have lived in England for all the years of my life. I am now a month shy from being fourteen. My birthday is 30th December.

I love:
Writing poetry
Listening to music (Florence & The Machine, The Dire Straits, Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah band and Flanders and Swann are amongst my favourites)
Knitting
Painting - I love using watercolours
Reading - Specifically at night, which makes me super tired in the morning, hoozah.
...and that's all I can think of, right now!

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

Zathura Raine

Friendly Explorer

12,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 pm
"Something simple can change your day,
Something simple can change your way.
It's in your heart, not you're mind."

User Image

Hello! =]
My name is Marie-Josée, but you could just call me Mary or M.J.
Or whatever nickname you can come up with for me. XD
I'm a 5 foot Canadian girl who lives in a small town in Gatineau, Quebec.
I love to read and write. I have too many books no name which is my favorite. XD
I'm a very rational, friendly, and calm person. Though I can be very hyper at times.
I love Tattoo's and piercings. =3
My favorite color is Purple & Blue.
I love watching horror movies, any movies in general.
I do Photography.

Any questions? PM me or Quote me. =]

User Image

"It's something good inside you'll find.
Don't forget who you are.
Don't forget you're a shining star."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm
im Ely but you can call me El or what ever nickname you can think of i am 2- 18 ( take a guess) i heart reading and cant chose a favorite book or movie for that matter. i love gaming, my favorite colors are blue silver and gray, i love anime and talking to strangers yep i know it weirds people out and every one says you shouldn't but until someone manages to weird me out i will continue  

Paula_Kuro

Kwirki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Hi I'm Kwirki, that's what you can call me as well as my personality.
Work and School own most of my time so I"m not the most consistent Gaian but I do pop in and out whenever I can and help others when they need it.

I like various types of music, art, books, anime, and manga.
I could name a few favorites but I can never pick just one.
I have the same problem with colors ask me to pick a favorite and I'll end up naming a family of them instead.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head feel free to pm or comment me if you want to know more.

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games