Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm
Jessi quickly realized that there might still be some trays of food left out on the information desk. Plus, she wanted to prop the doors to the lounge open so that anyone who came into the building could hear everyone in the lounge and come in there.

So, she quietly excused herself and went back out to the desk. When she saw a couple more trays there, she got an idea. She smiled and went to the phone. She picked up the receiver and punched a couple buttons. When she spoke, her voice went out over the speaker system in the resort.

"Daniel, please come to the information desk. Daniel, please come to the information desk. Thank you."

He'd love all these snacks. She'd wait a few moments to see if he came in. If he didn't, then she'd go back into the lounge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm
Thanks, Tommy. *smiles at him, then starts looking over the muffin selection. She'd eaten a lot at breakfast, but was still a bit hungry*

*hops into the air and flies over to sit on the fireplace mantle*

*looks around, still not seeing Thistle, even though he heard her say his name*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Hmm? *looks over his shoulder* Smok, Thistle's over here.

Thanks. *takes the cider from Tommy and goes to sit on the couch by the fire*

*sneaks another muffin, a different flavor this time* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm
Sakura was enjoying her muffin and the sweet drink as she heard someone being paged and wondered how many people were also living in town  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm
At the bar, Tommy looked at Kits and Mitri and smiled. "You're very welcome, both of you. Just let me know if you want refills."

Then, he looked at Sakura. "You're welcome, Sakura. Just let me know if you need anything, a refill or, if it's possible, some type of food that's not in one of these trays."

Amy nodded to Faerie. "Aww, alright, Faerie. Hope you come back again soon. Happy new year!"

Amy felt she was getting quite hot, so, she took off her wrap and transfigured it into a small buckle for her boot. Then, she walked over to the bar and sat next to Sakura. She heard Jessi calling Daniel over the sound system but didn't pay it much mind.

"So, Sakura, you like it here so far?"

Over at the fireplace, Thistle looked up at Karrie happily and nuzzled him in thanks. Then, she curled up again on his lap and waited for Smok to join them. When she sees Mwee fly over to sit on the mantle above the fireplace, she squeaked happily up at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm
Daniel turned his head in the direction of the front at the sound of Jessi's voice over the intercom. Looking around he tried to find someplace where he could stash the towel wrapped rod. Though he found that he was in a hallway, halfway between nowhere and everywhere, and not a good hiding spot in sight.

"Ah well, this shouldn't take long. As long as I don't trip myself up trying walk through the door, or other simple tasks."

Giving his head a shake, and running a hand through his hair, Daniel headed for the front lobby. The moment he strode through the door though, his eyes went wide and he knew he was in trouble. The front was packed with people and creatures of all sorts. He recognized most of them, though the young girl he saw in the longue and some of the critters flitting about were new to him.

Daniel quickly held the towel package behind his back and made his way over to Jessi at the front desk, which had apparently been covered with food stuffs at some point.

"Ah, Jessi? Is there a problem here? What's up?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm
Sakura gave a wave at Tommy to let him know she heard him as she looked at Amy and gave a slight nod "I'm like it quite a bit here so far" she replied with her soft smile "it feels good to be back among people my own age again"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:51 pm
*picks out a poppyseed muffin and takes it to the couch*

*curls up and closes her eyes*

*flies over to Karrie. Seeing Thistle on his lap, he lands on the arm of the chair, crawling onto Karrie's lap as well*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm
Jessi smiled brightly at Daniel when he showed up. She could tell that he had already seen the large group in the lounge when he came in. She was impressed that his eyesight was good enough to notice that so quickly since the lounge was off to the side of the information desk and through a door she had propped open. Another great trait for a security guard!

She picked up both trays of food, the only two left, and nodded back toward the lounge.

"Nothing wrong at all! Some friends of Kits and Amy are here. You should come in and say hi. There's also a new patron here. Oh! And Karrie and Mitri are here, you should meet them. Karrie is Kits' best friend. They've known each other for so long. He's also Amy's boyfriend. Mitri is his nephew."

She had no idea that Daniel had already met Karrie before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm
*sighs when Smok starts to make himself comfortable* You two are going to be upset if I move, aren't you?

*having picked out a poppyseed muffin, now has to spend time getting seeds out of his teeth*

*smiles when Kits comes to sit next to him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Daniel walked over and tried to nonchalantly place the bundle he was carrying on the desk behind a stack of papers. He went to the trays of food resting there, but hesitated at picking them up.

"Uh, you sure there's not too many people in there already? I wouldn't anyone to get stepped on. Or kicked. Or look like an imbecile."

Daniel's eyes went wide again as he realized he had said that last part out loud. He could only hope that with all the chatter coming from the lounge that Jessi hadn't overheard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Amy smiled to Sakura. "I'm so glad! You can do so many things here, like skiing, ice skating, building snowmen, sliding down some slides we had built into the hill. You could also just take a trolley around the place if you wanted. We also have games, hot tubs... A lot of people just like to come in here and relax, too, as you can see."

She picked up a sugar cookie and took a bite out of it. When she had swallowed and wiped her mouth with a napkin, she spoke to Sakura again. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from? It sounds like you didn't have many people your age there."

Thistle squeaked happily when Smok flew over and joined her on Karrie's lap. She looked up at Karrie when he spoke and nodded to him. She hoped he didn't move for a long time!

She reached her nose out and lightly touched Smok's. Then, staying in that position, she closed her eyes and dozed lightly.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm
Jessi smiled at Daniel kindly. She saw him put something on the desk, but she just assumed it was a night stick or something. She hadn't looked that closely at it since she was focusing on Daniel's face as he spoke.

"Daniel, now's the perfect opportunity for you to familiarize yourself with current culture. These people are the best to do that with. They're so kind! I think you might like Kits' animals, too. They're adorable."

"And I'll be there. At any time you feel nervous, just come stand next to me."

"You don't have to, of course. I'm sure everyone would love to meet you, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:03 pm
Sakura offered a soft and friendly smile "I came from a school that's around the place, I'm a student and a substitute teacher there and..well...there's alot of hormonal teens and strange classes there so I thought I'd move out of the dorms they had and ended up here" she replied as she took another sip of her drink and bite of muffin. "I'm really beginning to enjoy it here, it's much more relaxing having not to worry about my dorm being burned to the ground" she added with a cheerful smile  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:03 pm
*sighs and relaxes, sipping her cider*

*Silver crawls out of her hiding place and curls up with Kits, glaring at Mitri as she does*

*falls asleep quickly*

*Gwee crawls down from Kits' shoulder to Mitri's lap*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games