Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff table and with Ariana Elwood}
My time on the clock is beginning of the year at the Sorting Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Unifrom ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy nodded smiling, "Hogwarts is fairly homey I have to agree. Especially our common room. It's better than my grandparents' place. I mean it is pretty but the place is a maze and isn't homey feeling at all."

She smiled, "And that was where I spent most of my summer. But at least I could practice flying on the grounds and I got to meet one of my cousins-well second cousin or something but whatever. I guess it is nice to meet more family, right? But it was fairly quiet I suppose." She shrugged still smiling not knowing what else to say. There really didn't seem all that much to catch up on to tell the truth. Her summer was fairly boring all in all if you looked at it broadly and it sounded like Ariana's summer was quiet too.

She shrugged and added, "You think we'll get a lot of Hufflepuffs this year?"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:30 pm
Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Tired
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: ...
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: Hufflepuffs
While your smile is finally extinguished: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie sat quietly, waiting for the Sorting to begin and then inevitably the feast. The sooner they were over and done with, the better. She suppressed a yawn and rubbed at her weary blue eyes. Then she sat up straighter, because she could tell someone was watching her. She looked in the direction of the Gryffindor table. David Shoichet was staring at her. Why was he staring at her? She barely knew him. She'd never said a word to him in her life. Elsie, more fed up than she would have usually been, gave him a slight glare. He looked taken aback, and then gave her a glare in return, furrowing his eyebrows. Elsie turned back around, annoyed, with a sweep of blonde curls.

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I feel like I could eat a cow! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was smiling ear-to-ear as he joined his housemates at the Hufflepuff table, his stomach rumbling in anticipation. Probably his second favorite thing about Hogwarts (the first being, hello, magic) was the food, and the food was never better than at the opening and closing feasts. The blue-haired boy looked up and down the table for someone to sit with, but found no one. He did recognize Cathy, but she was already talking to another girl in her own year, so he didn't want to bother her. After a moment of deliberation, he spotted one of the upperclassmen, the red-headed Irish boy (what was his name again? Something with an M, Dori was sure) and one of his friends. Figuring he had nothing better to do, since he didn't really have many friends in his own house (hm, he wondered if anyone would notice if he went and sat with Coffee at the Gryffindor table...? Better not risk it, though, two blue-haired kids where there should be one was probably pretty noticeable), he sat down a few feet from them, figuring that, hey, the Irish guy always told funny jokes. Not that he was going to eavesdrop or anything, that would be rude, but, if they weren't talking about anything private, well, the table was sort of a public space, after all. He could hardly be faulted for overhearing anything.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image
ᕼᘮℱℱᒪᙓᕈᘮℱℱ ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ Ꭹᙓᗩᖇ
ᙖᗴᗩ♈ᗴᖇ

Raph slipped into his seat right as the sorting began. He was late and he knew it. He sighed and took a sip from the goblet in front of him, he was rather tired as well. he was not exactly sure as to why but he was... He shrugged as he turned his attention to the sorting.

ᗯᖺᙓᖇᙓ: ---
ᙡᖺᗢ: ---
ℱᙓᙓᒪᓰﬡᘐ//〇〇ᑕ: ---
Wearing: --- Clothes

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between 'try' and 'triumph' is a little 'umph'.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Cathy had agreed that Hogwarts was rather homey. Ariana would live here if it were up to her. She then started talking about ger summer. "That sounds like fun! Or, at least, better than mine." Cathy noted that it was nice to meet more relatives. Ariana smiled and nodded, but didn't really understand the feeling.

Cathy then asked if she thought there'd be a lot of Hufflepuff first years. Ariana shrugged.
                                                "I don't really know, I mean, I didn't see many first years while on the train." She turned a bit towards the front of the room and watched as first years started walking through the antechamber door. "But hey, we're going to find out now!" She smiled, looking back over to Cathy.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
                                        Bow made love to needy string
                                        In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                        Fondled under pianissimos,
                                        Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                        ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ |♫| Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles had sat down with Lyv as they entered the Great Hall, and the redhead gave the other girl a look of incredulity. It was only marred by the fact that he could definitely feel the start of a blush forming on his own face. Really, he couldn't be that obvious, right? Then again, he had been kind of mooning over Newlyn last year, and well, the year before that, he found out that Newlyn liked him, but that was complicated by the fact that he was a werewolf. He fidgeted a bit, fondling his collar and thinking well, he could try and deny it. "Hey! I... I'm that obvious, aren't I? Well, there went me teasing you about your beau then, huh? Where's a good body of water I can go drown myself in? I mean, we've only hung out a little bit over the summer. It's no big deal, right?"

And there went his grand idea for hiding his crush. Or relationship. Or whatever they were now. He'd never asked her out, obviously, he just hadn't found the time, especially since he knew Newlyn was still mourning the death of her father. Elsie, too. Maybe not Morven, though. That girl was definitely fine with her father being gone. He glanced over to Elsie, noticing she was giving a Gryffindor kid a look, and he had to wonder at what that was about. However, before he could ask, a strangely familiar scent reached his nose, and he looked around. It was then that he noticed the blue-haired kid that sat next to him, and Miles blinked. Was the smell coming from the kid? But, Jason hadn't bit anyone since he bit David, right? Unless it was that nut that bit Morven. Ah, ruddy hell.

════════════════════════
                                        Thinking: Does that kid smell a lot like Morven?
                                        OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                        Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                        Honed impossibly through her tones.

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:41 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor breathed a little, Ronna seemed to go silent....especially on the ride up here, which made the Hufflepuff prefect very nervous about her threat on hair dye. Hopefully she couldn't make good on that promise.
....It'd be Claire all over again.

That would be scary.

Finding a spot at the Hufflepuff table, Victor took a seat....watching everybody start to get sorted. He was going to be leading them to their common rooms too, as the prefect. Which made him so nervous, would he be a good prefect? He'd have to give it his best at least...

Not to mention all his other duties, which made Victor wonder if he'd get any members at his therapy club.

Would he see Del this year too? That would be....interesting. He had asked Gypsy for advice and Ronna and her gave him some advice, so...he should just..confess, right? Taking a deep breath he shook his head, could he even? Blushing at the thought Victor went to pay more attention to the sorting, trying not to think of the situation.

I feel nervous you know?
My inner thoughts are, "....Then again..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "Free to interact with~" Out of character.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with her new Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... Really? ❞

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone hadn't quite comprehended what she'd heard at first; it had just been so unexpected, so out of left field. She'd known she'd never make Gryffindor, of course, hadn't been so sure that she'd be a Slytherin, but... still. Hufflepuff? Really? She'd paled somewhat, a knee-jerk reaction to being sorted into what the majority of her relatives considered a useless house. Her grandfather would have been furious, to say nothing of her great-grandparents... but, none of them were a part of her life anymore, right? So... did it matter? She walked to the yellow-and-black table with slow, stiff steps, still trying to process it. What would her father say? He'd told her she didn't have to be a Slytherin, that her house wasn't important, so long as she was happy. But... still. Hufflepuff. Would he really be happy to hear that his daughter was a badger? They weren't known for their intelligence, or their ambition, or any of the things that were supposed to be important... they were sort of known for nothing, really. Useless, indeed. The blonde's brow furrowed lightly as she sat down at the table, not really caring to note who she'd sat with. None of them would like her anyway. She was Persephone Tempest, disowned daughter of the Tempest family, whose grandfather had gone on a rampage and killed off an entire restaurant full of muggles because... her dad was dating one of them. At worst, they'd think she was a snob, or a muggle-hater. At best... they'd think she was more trouble than she was worth, probably. She knew she'd attracted a few looks from the Slytherin table when her name had been called, had seen the way a few of them had looked when the hat had called Hufflepuff. They thought it was funny. She shuddered. Maybe she was better off not in their house, anyway... still, though. Hufflepuff. What did that even mean?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:54 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff table and with Ariana Elwood}
My time on the clock is beginning of the year at the Sorting Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Unifrom ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"The opportunity to fly was fun," She said with a smile at Ariana. "As for the first years, I only saw my second cousin Wendy Chaisty. She said she wants to be in Slytherin. It is more or less the tradition for the family, I suppose. Guess, my brother and I are the odd ones out for houses. Though Wendy hasn't been sorted yet."

Smiling she nodded at the first years and looked happily at the many first years who were sorted into their house. "Ooh, look we have a ton of first years going to Hufflepuff. This is fun!" She smiled at the various first years and gave them a polite nod. It was nice to see so many in their house. Ariana's and her year didn't seem to have as many.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

First Year/ Hufflepuff/ Single/ Pureblood

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: No one yet
Thoughts//OOC: Yay, at least i'm sorted ((Bleh for short post))
Outfit: Hogwarts Uniform
╚═════════════════════╝

Emily skipped over to the hufflepuff table. Her knew family was the Hufflepuffs! Hooray! She was happy to sit and watch the rest of the sorting, and at least Elliott hadn't been sorted into the same house as William. That would mean that they would be happy at least.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between 'try' and 'triumph' is a little 'umph'.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Ariana was happy for Cathy, spending time with your family must be great. She laughed a bit as Cathy called her and her brother the 'odd ones out'. "It's okay. It's never bad to be a little odd -- I'd call it a blessing, actually." She smiled back at Cathy before turning her attention back to the sorting. Ariana nodded as quite a few Hufflepuff First Years started walking over to the table. It was nice to see so many come in this year, there was very few in she and Cathy's year. It was always nice to see new Hufflepuffs come into the house! "More than last year, which is good!" She agreed, looking back at Cathy. "I can't wait to meet them," She then turned back towards the sorting.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: content] [thinking: she said yes...] [with: Claire] [at: Hufflepuff Table

Uriel nearly gave slightly nervous, mostly excited sort of jolt when she ran her hand along his cheek- he was really, really glad he'd shaved and thus there no rough stubble... Not that he ever had much stubble to begin with. Sixteen and he probably couldn't even grow a beard if he wanted to. He wondered if he was doomed to be baby-faced for the rest of his life, but maybe it wasn't so bad a fate, if Claire was going to run her hand along his cheek like that and kiss him there. He stared after her like he was seeing a vision before climbing in the carriage after her, glad it was much too dark for any blush to very noticeable. When they were finally in the Great Hall, he took a seat at the Hufflepuff Table, very much looking forward to this feast if it meant she was going to be sitting next to him the entire time. So caught up in the grasp of young love was he that any first years were mostly glanced over. He had other priorities now. He did clap loudly for each Sorting though, remembering his own nerves that night.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:01 pm
What strikes fear in the heart of one man
Might not even move another
While a stranger gets your hand
You turn your back upon your brother
We are on the highest towers
And the valleys at our feet
We are counting down the hours
Til our life and love will meet

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Fifth Year ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: kind} {thinking: ...} {with: Persephone and Emily} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess, determined to be sociable and peppy and above all everyone's favorite prefect, leaned in to two new first years with a welcoming grin- she might not take the position very seriously but if it could score her brownie points with the underclassmen so be it. "Hi," she said casually. "I'm Jess Walsh, prefect and fifth year. Lemme see if I heard your names right when they called you up." She glanced at the blonde girl, whom looked a surprised at her placement, though Jess couldn't tell if it was a pleasant surprise or not. "Per- Persephone? Am I right? Pretty name. And you-" she looked to the dark haired one with the very long hair, easily past her waist, who had skipped over cheerily. "Emily. I like your hair. Welcome, both of you. Questions, comments?" she was half joking, but she wasn't going to outright tease two little girls. That would be mean. Maybe this prefect thing could be more fun than she had assumed at first, if she played it right and let the people like her older brother do the more grunt work. It couldn't be too hard to establish herself as a Cool Surrogate Older Sister, right?

No cloud is so dark that the sun can't shine through.

shabatha

I can feel the Earth move when you speak
If we fight through all the things we once knew
Everything could change for me and you
We could do what kings do
We all have the power of angels
And we fell from the same star
The heart of the lion and the lips of a child
One part of you is dying and the other running wild

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:20 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --hufflepuff--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A humongous smile broke out onto Lillith's face. The Sorting Hat had just shouted out her new found house and this little ball of fire couldn't be burning more brightly than she was right now. It looks as though her mother was right; Lilly was put into the same house as her mother was when she had gone to school here. That thought alone made her giddy and when she got a chance, she would sit and right a letter to her parents, letting them in on the fantastic news. Jumping down from the stool, she made her way over to the the table cheering the loudest. All of them clad in their house colored robes and even some down to the clothes they wore underneath. Her steps were more like skips as she grew closer and closer until finally she was looking over the table at a spot to sit at. Baby blues scanning up and down, she searched for open places and seats among the ever growing crowded table. It seemed as though everyone was within their own little world and conversation. Lillith would feel rude to just plop down and introduce herself. Felling slightly defeated, but not letting a drop of it show on her face, she still kept persevering. It would have to happen eventually, so she chose to find an older child, one who could really give her the full run down of the school.

She spied an older blonde boy, one who looked in a love sick daze. Must have quite the pretty girl to keep him that distracted. Casually making her way over, she stood before him and politely asked if there was a seat available.
                                                    "Would it be alright if I sat by you? Are you maybe expecting someone?" She pondered. "I could really find another spot if it would end up being a problem, of course!" Lillith quickly explained, her slightly rasped high voice was a little nervous, but excited and happy all the same. She just didn't want to come off as rude was all. In the far reaches of her mind, she knew she wouldn't, but there was always that worry from her. Peace was of great importance to her, along with being well liked.

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC: hope it's all good if I squeeze in with ya here c:
                                                    The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with her new Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... Really? ❞

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone blinked in surprised when she heard her name, and realized that an upperclassman had addressed her. She flushed a bit. "Um, most people just call me Seph, if that's easier," she said quietly, unsure. The girl had said her name was pretty, but, still, Persephone was kind of a mouthful. She'd almost said 'or Persie,' but only Ava really called her that, and she sort of liked that he did. It was like her own special nickname from him. He was her best friend, after all. She missed him already, she thought with a pang. How was she going to spend a whole year away at school and never see him? She couldn't even try to get him to meet her at Hogsmeade until she was a third year, so she had two whole years of school where she'd never get to see him. Suddenly, the first year felt very lonely.

spaceAt the older girl's mention of questions or concerns, she stiffened, just barely. She had concerns, alright, but she couldn't exactly voice them here. She was concerned that no one would like her, that everyone would hate her, that they would think awful things about her because of her grandfather... and that maybe she might deserve them a little. Sitting down at the Hufflepuff table had felt... wrong. Like she was betraying her family somehow. Which was ridiculous, because really, they'd been disowned, how much more betrayal could there possibly be? She glanced at the older girl. "... Um... are... are Hufflepuffs... usually... nice? That's, that's what I've... heard, I just... um..." she blushed faintly at that. It was a bit of a lie, actually, most of what she'd heard was that Hufflepuffs were pushovers, too nice for their own good. But, if she was going to be a Hufflepuff... the hat had said that she'd be welcomed, that being in Hufflepuff would make her stronger... she didn't really hold out much hope on that front, but, the hat knew what it was doing, right? So, she just had to trust it... and hope it was right.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games