Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 245 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Learn a Jutsu!
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] (1/6)

Sukai walked into the dojo, she had her trench coat wrapped around her waist in case she got cold or attracted to much attention like last night she could cover up. She was in a really happy, almost giddy, sort of confident mood form the previous day. But now it was time to train! She had her scrolls in her trench coat pockets. Today she was going to learn all she could! She walked over across the wooden floor of the dojo, not paying attention to the others training around her. Sukai grabbed a puppet then sat down with it in the corner. I have to keep practicing that way I can be prepared for anything. Pulling her medical scroll Sukai then began to read through the steps and what they would be used for more effectively. "This is just more advance then what I already have. . but that's good." She smiled starting.

(2/6)
She began to focus on the palms of her hands, the light green chakra that she usually used engulfed her hands. It then faded when Sukai scrunched her nose. No! This has to be more concentrated! For more sever and critical cases! She scowled herself mentally trying again, this time the chakra only covered the front part of her hands. Keeping her breathing steady Sukai focused on keeping the flow of the chakra going.

(3/6)
Sukai stopped for a moment thinking about what she was doing. She glanced down at the dummy she was using, if it was one of her teammates that was injured she would need to know how to use this jutsu. Getting back her focus she closed her eyes as the chakra went through her hands again, this time she started to form it into a ball of concentrated chakra in both of her hands. Maybe I should only do one at a time then work my way to two. She thought then put her righ hand down, the green glow going away from it.

(4/6)
Once she toke her right hand out of the picture Sukai noticed a difference immediately in how much better the left hand was with the chakra, it was in a tight ball in the palm of her hands. Pressing her hand onto the dummy Sukai could feel inside of it somewhat searching for the problem, she knew nothing was wrong with the dummy but the thought of being able to sense what was wrong with it in general was an amazing feeling of accomplishment.

(5/6)
After having the chakra in her left hand in the ball Sukai decided to try both hands at the same time again, bringing up her right hand from were it was resting on her thigh the girl closed her eyes, the right hand began to glow with the light green light of her chakra. The ball formed quickly in her hand perfectly identical with the one in her left. Opening her hands again Sukai smiled brightly.

(6/6)
Her face grew serious again as she started to put more chakra into it, the balls in her palms grew slightly as it started build up in the compacted space of her hands. She then placed them on the dummy, the green chakra glowing brightly as it went into the dummy healing it, though it didn't need it. When Sukai finished she sat up straight feeling better about her abilities as a medical ninja. I will become the best medical ninja in the cloud! I just know it! Sukai then stood up picking up her scroll reading through it. "Hmmm, I should work on poison extraction soon. That will come useful." Letting out a small sigh Sukai then stretched out her arms over her head making a soft moaning noise when she did so.
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] --learned
Mission : Learn a Jutsu! --completed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri headed back to the Dojo because noone seemed to be in the Kage's tower. When he got thier he saw the girl from last night training. her namewas Sukai. Demetri walked over and waved with a calm look."Hello Sukai, I'm Demetri we met yesterday and I invited you to eat with me today."Demetri was wondering if she even remembered him.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro would get up seeing Sky and smiling. His lips were still bleeding, but that didn't stop him from gently walking up to sky. His arms gently hugging around her, "morning..." He said with a little bit of a blush, not used to liking someone yet really. His lips bleeding a bit from learning sumi tama but he quickly wiped it off keeping the other on Sky.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 400/400

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked over at Demetri and smiled at him. "Hello Demetri, yes I remember you--" She was cut off when She felt arms go around her, Sukai began to blush turning her head towards Shiro. "H-Hello Shiro, good morning." Her smiled brightened like her cheeks as she looked at him, blinking when she noticed he was wiping away blood. "New jutsu?" Sukai asked softly to him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri noticed the other boy walk in, he remmebered him from yesterday as well. Though he didn't know his name,He did recall that they were teammates which reminded him that he didn't have a team yet as well. he then turned to Sukai. He was waiting for her answer if she would to go eat or not.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro nodded at Sukai, "Yeah it involved ink, blood, and saliva. Therefore the bleeding lips." He replied wiping about more blood as he talked. "I also learned a few more things. However would you mind healing the bleeding lip?" he asked blushing a bit embaressed as he smiled, and drew something on a piece of paper to show Sky a technique he learned and wanted her to keep with her at all times. It was a simple piece of sticky paper with the kanji for transport on it.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:40 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai listened to him smiling lightly. "Sure~" She then lifted her left hand then pointed out her index finger, the tip of it started to glow with light green chakra. She pressed it adjacent his lip healing the cut on it. She blushed some then brought her hand down to her right clasping them together. He has soft lips. "That better?" Sukai said in her soft voice then turned her attention to Demetri. "O-Oh, ummm well. I was hoping to do some missions and catch up on some well needed training." She responded to him, if she wanted to reach Chuunin soon she would have to get working. "Maybe another time okay?" Sukai finished not wanting to sound as though she was pushing him to the side, she was just. . . busy a lot lately. Things come up that have to be done. She hoped that he wouldn't be mad at her or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri nodded understandingly at Sukai."Oh ya its no problem,I need to work on some Suiton jutsu anyways."He said wondering where he would start. Not knowing that Sukai also had suiton elemental chakra.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Yeah thats much better." he replied kissing her cheek and tagging sukai with the sticky paper. "Keep that with you and stay there." he said smiling as he walked away wanting to show her one of the things he just learned. He left the dojo to an area she couldn't see, he quickly did his handsigns. In the next three second he would be by her hugging her tight, "I forgot don't lose that paper." he said doing sumi yusou which transported him to her in a heartbeat. His hand holding onto hers as he smiled begining to get used to this.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri just watched as the person headed off he noticed the note on Sukai, In instant later she was teleported out of the area. Demetri raised an eyebrow and just smirked. He went and got some Suiton Jutsu from the academy. He took a seat and began to read the scrolls he got

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:11 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai looked back at Shiro blushing when Demetri walked away, she was a bit confused at first why he put the sticky paper on her then walked away. "Okay," She replied softly wondering what it was going to do. Within seconds he was back holding her hands, Sukai's eyes widened when he came back so quickly. "Your back!" She gasped slightly off guard. Her face beamed as she held his hands still getting used to them being like this, everything changed so fast, but it was a good change. Wasn't it? "I won't. . . It's pretty sticky." Sukai commented cutely smiling at him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was practicing the water clone technique but he was having trouble getting it right. His clones wouldn't take a solid form and just splash into a little puddle. He knew he was doing the seals right but the clones still weren't doing what he wanted.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

He smiled back and blushed a bit, "so before missions, would you like to go on a walk?" He asked blushing trying to aske Sky on a first real date but coming out as a walk which only caused him to blush even more. He put on his smile as he also though of some missions for later that they could do. His hand holding her tightly hoping she might say yes to the walk, and then hit into the missions.

User Image

AC: 1100, Ryo: 500  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image

Blushing even more than before Sukai nodded. "Yes~ I would love too!" She replied shyly but in a happy tone. It'll be nice to have a walk before we get back to training and missions again. Clasping his hands softly with hers she smiled bashfully.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and nodded mirroring her blush, however when she clasped his hands, he gently leaned in and kissed her cheek. His hand gently moved her her waist so they could begin there walk to the streets. He smiled enjoying this more and more.

(exit to streets)

User Image

AC: 1100, Ryo: 500  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games