Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:29 pm
I AM CHUCK ******** NORRIS! Ive spread more blood and gore than 40 score of your puny civil wars b***h! I attack sharks when I SMELL THEM BLEED!

have to love epic rap battles of history  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm
i dont go swiming, water just wants to be around me!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:37 pm
Yo-ko

Continuing the conversation from the Encampment...

After running all of the calculations and ignoring the forces of gravity and air resistance, it would take roughly 72 seconds for something moving at mach 9 to go from Jashin-sama's feet/ankles to his head. That's a long time for something like that to stay on target, especially with all of the weird gravitational things happening. Then, because of weird lensing effects with the atmosphere (which make aiming at something accurately that far away essentially impossible to do in the first place) and the spinning of Jashin-sama, if you shot the attack straight it will seem as if it suddenly starts flying perpendicular to Jashin-sama as soon as it reaches the center of the pocket dimension.

Sorry, I'm a physics person and I remember the stuff from AandOE's classes. =P

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 am
Isn't it kind of hard to hurt something that is the size of a country anyway? The only way your going to hurt him substantually is going to get something the same size. OR some thing close.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 am
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Continuing the conversation from the Encampment...

After running all of the calculations and ignoring the forces of gravity and air resistance, it would take roughly 72 seconds for something moving at mach 9 to go from Jashin-sama's feet/ankles to his head. That's a long time for something like that to stay on target, especially with all of the weird gravitational things happening. Then, because of weird lensing effects with the atmosphere (which make aiming at something accurately that far away essentially impossible to do in the first place) and the spinning of Jashin-sama, if you shot the attack straight it will seem as if it suddenly starts flying perpendicular to Jashin-sama as soon as it reaches the center of the pocket dimension.

Sorry, I'm a physics person and I remember the stuff from AandOE's classes. =P
damn...thats some real s**t XD thanks for the lesson  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:00 am
Flawed Anubis
Isn't it kind of hard to hurt something that is the size of a country anyway? The only way your going to hurt him substantually is going to get something the same size. OR some thing close.
yes it is....but i think San had a pretty good idea...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 am
i still like the idea of giving the freak cancer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 am
dreadno
i still like the idea of giving the freak cancer.
i have a better idea.....ive got a technique rather similar to Cancer.....

so maruton under A doesnt require chakra costs, and we cant die of chakra over exertion....well ive got a few things that can help us do this.....

my petrification blow is a void maruton technique, so i can choose to use it to A rank and it doenst cost chakra. Korabo is also a maruton technique, and others can give me A rank chakra without getting cost its chakra. Essentially as we rise, i just maintain connection as everyone gives me chakra equal to there korabo technique so as we rise we are still causing damage.

Now something of that size it could take 4-5 generations for even THAT much of a technique to still completely consume him, but it would be something. And seeing as we gotta get close to him as much that we can, might as well cause damage on our way up there right?

Then adding in my spore technique, i can be syphoning of chakra from him and getting it to us so that we may continue our advance and korabo technique just like that. and everytime you guys give me chakra, it counts as our korabo training. smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am
I was going to say summon Godzilla but that works too.

But you know there are certain places on a person that if you cut he would be unable to stop the bleeding in time to save himself.

Under the Arm, in the Arm Pit, the Femeral Artery in the leg, The Jugular Vein.

Also if you want to take him down to the ground you could cut the Achelis Tendon, that was the Injury that nearly took Siniku out of service.

Also if you could feed him Iron Sand and then make it Spike Out while in his chest that would kill him too. But that requires you getting near his mouth, that doesn't seems smart.

But you know this is starting to remind me of the Unicron fight in the old 1980s transformers movie.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 am
OH and if you really can control Iron then I would suggest that you use his Blood against him too.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm
oh.....you know what......Siniku you god damn genius. So the reaosn we cant control the Iron in peoples blood is because the iron is too small and that kind of minipulation agaisnt their chakra would be rediculis. All of the things wou said would work, but if i am reading this right then they are telling is that even those places would be cutting absolutely large, like miles long and miles deep.

HOWEVER! because we are compared to the size of cells to him....them me being able to control the Iron in his blood would be seemingly true and possible. Causing a block and....wow....your wonderful. Heal up So San can glomp you..... smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm
Iron in the blood is found in the red blood cells, which don't form clots. Platelets form clots. I would imagine putting energy in to pulling enough red blood cells in to one area and holding them against the current of the river that is his blood stream (traveling ridiculously quickly, I might add) long enough for platelets to build up and form a clot would be quite draining, if not impossible.

Guys, we need to accept that we're not going to kill Jashin-sama, or even do significant damage to him. Might want to focus on that light, instead.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm
If its impossible to damage him then its impossible for you to minimize his attacks. Which means he is likely just going to step on and kill you.

Besides I am not saying cause a blood clot... I am saying make that Iron into something INSIDE him.

Like say, blades, but I was just spouting non sense.

I don't buy that its impossible to defeat him. Ether by direct or indirect methods.

Since you guys can warp dimensions anyway isn't it possible to close the Exit as to seal the Jashin Lord in his own creation?

If it is indeed impossible to do anything to him, then I am afraid you really do have to run, or as I said before, stay and die.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm
sickle cell anemia anyone?  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Ergo War
Iron in the blood is found in the red blood cells, which don't form clots. Platelets form clots. I would imagine putting energy in to pulling enough red blood cells in to one area and holding them against the current of the river that is his blood stream (traveling ridiculously quickly, I might add) long enough for platelets to build up and form a clot would be quite draining, if not impossible.

Guys, we need to accept that we're not going to kill Jashin-sama, or even do significant damage to him. Might want to focus on that light, instead.
which is why we are running right now.

Or....i could jsut place a rediculisly magnetic golem on him and ust let it stay there, bringing together the red blood cells smile

but yeah, turrets and my plan is to run, and we forming a way to do that  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games