Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:02 pm
Dantes river

"daddy..?" Truth frowned, turning so she could see him. "Sheik.... we can fix this... can't we?" she mumbled, trying not to cry.
Pulling the baby from Trevor's arms, Sky gave a tiny smirk. "hello again, little bug." he grinned, looking up to truth when he heard her. "hey, no acting out just because he's frozen, Truth. You'll get him back. Just like you did last time you lost him."

slowly wrapping an arm around him, she gave a sigh and closed her eyes. "just so you know, you can always talk to me about anything." she murmured, smiling at him before her expression flattened out. "but that walking away without telling me anything? that's not gonna be okay.... even if you just say you need some air, it's better then letting me go crazy with ideas of whats wrong."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:48 am
Pure T0rture

"Yes, Truth. Calm yourself. I just have to unfreeze him when the sand returns to it's original color and hope to God this isn't removing time from my lifespan 'cause I'm not doing it. You think they'd be mad if I interrupted their talk just so he could tell us this story?" Sheik responded to Truth before glancing at Kana as he briefly pointed inside the house.

"I think Hades would hit you," Lucian answered bluntly before gently rubbing his thumb against Truth's side. "He'll be alright. Sheik said when you're frozen in time, things like air, food and water aren't going to bother you. We'll just have to tell Trevor everything that happened when he was frozen when he gets unfrozen. Sheik can fix it."

"Hello again, birdie. Can we see your wings now? We'd really like to see them. They're so... Feathery," the spider responded before starting to make it's way to Skylar's wings. Clapping his hands together slightly in front of him, the baby smiled and then reached up for Sky's braids. "I am hungry too so at least the frozen guy got that right."

"Got it. I'll try my best to make you happy, but just realize you're interested in a major screw-up. Took a leap of faith off a cliff with fellow assassins when I was under the guise of Altaïr Ibn'Alahad and one of them broke their leg, made a bad decision in liking a girl and couldn't make it past an official wedding ceremony before one or both of us died, became a criminal to an entire species just by living with them for a couple years, killed at least three of the masters of the Brotherhood, more than likely traumatized a girl in her younger years before she married an insane doctor... Need I continue with how many bad decisions I've made in my long life?" Runealis chuckled lightly while gently kissing Lianna on the cheek. She had been hurt by his sudden departure so that was another thing he could add to that list. At least he'd apologized to her.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm
Dantes river

"mkay..." truth nodded, curling up against Lucian once more.
"there's a difference between looking and touching, little bug." Sky sighed, picking up the spider carefully. "you can look at them, but no touching. my wings are really sensitive." he added, not seeming to mind as the baby played with his braids.

"not the entire species." Lianna reminded him, kissing his cheek. "but you don't have to continue if it makes you uncomfortable. its up to you one when and what you tell me." she smiled, taking his hand as she slid off the counter with a soft thud.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:43 pm
Pure T0rture

Briefly signing a message to Sheik telling him he better fix this, Lucian kept one arm around Truth so he could continue gently brushing his thumb against her arm. Sheik just sighed tiredly at the werewolf's threat before trying to open up the backdoor only to find it wouldn't open. "He sealed up the inside of the house to talk with her without interruption. That's so nice of him. Of course he would do that..."

"Well we have to use these spiders and faeries and other creatures to look at things and spiders may have multiple eyes, but they follow vibrations, not sight. We may be able to see through their eyes, but it requires us to be close to what we're looking at," the spider hissed unhappily while rubbing it's front legs together. The baby, unlike the spider, just continued playing with Skylar's braids. "It's difficult wanting to know about the world when your body won't do what you want it to. We try telling daddy when we don't feel good and it ends up sounding like we're crying. We try telling daddy we can entertain ourselves if he wants a nap and we end up with our foot near our mouth and sounding like we're giggling. It's terrible being a baby, but we'd scare daddy if we used that ability. We'd scare a lot of people if we used most of the powers we wanted to use. It's why we just use the critters from the portals to try communicating. Daddy doesn't understand it though."

"Thank you for being so understanding, Lianna. No just walking away though. Not anymore. If I attempt it, feel free to beat the crap outta me. Oh yes, Adra intends to roast me if I can't get the fae outside to stop harassing me. I'd then be able to pretend I'm dead so they couldn't chase after me anymore, but it'd take me some time to heal from it. I figured I'd let you know so you don't get hurt in the process should he mention me being the campfire for once and then I suddenly self-combust," Runealis smiled lightly as he peeled himself off of the counter. Tapping his foot against the floor, the seal dissipated and he gently yet firmly held her hands in his. "You're the most awesome faerie ever to exist just so you know."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:06 pm
Dantes river

"i don't think they'll be in there for too much longer, though, so since lianna can't really stand staying indoors for too long." Kana murmured, looking up at the doorway with a smirk.
"that's because he forgot how to listen. he closed his mind to the things around him and isn't willing to accept what's right in front of him. that's why most people can't hear you, and why i can hear you clear as day." Sky hummed, setting the spider on the ledge behind him.

"th-thanks..." she blushed, holding his hand a bit tighter as she hid her face under her hair. "s-so... um... sh-should we go outside?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:11 am
Pure T0rture

"Good. As much as he irritates me, I'd prefer Trevor moving around instead of remaining still. This just reminds me of when he was in that deep depression and we had to take all knives and wires away from him," Sheik muttered irritably before leaning against the wall.

"That's for ghosts and faeries, Birdie... Thank you for putting the spider there. We can see the wings much more clearly now. We bet flying is fun too," the spider responded while beginning to examine the male's wings. "We're surprised you're not asking us what kinds of abilities we were talking about scaring people."

"Just being honest and yeah. We can definitely exit the house. Mara's dark energy in the house with those barriers reminded me of the time I was buried after death, revived and died again from having been "buried alive". I'm not liking four walls, a floor and a roof all that much anymore. I can handle isolation tanks, but being buried alive is not something I want to experience again," Runealis responded while leading Lianna back to the backdoor and where everyone was at. Once out on the back porch again, he ignored Sheik's clearing of the throat and the surprise radiating from the fae still in the trees just watching and debating. It was irritating dealing with them. At seeing Trevor frozen on the porch, however, he just asked the first words that came to mind. "Why does something bad happen once someone exits the picture for a few seconds?"

"Oh I dunno. Maybe it's 'cause we're jinxed or something? Either way, we're gonna need you to tell us the story of the lonely demon so I can try figuring out why the sand in my hourglass is red and why it froze Trevor. Without the sand flowing in the hourglass much less it being it's original color, I can't unfreeze him. Sorry if it's going to make you uncomfortable or whatever, but I don't know if this thing is gonna start freezing everyone and everything. You're unbound by time so feel free to start while we're all still able to move."

"... Yeah... I thought the red sand thing was just me being weird, but um... It started turning red when Hagen and the baby first entered the picture. Hagen's never made it turn red so my guess is that it's the baby."

"Why would you think it's my son?"

"Ugh... You people ask so much of me. This is why I'd've preferred no one knowing my real identity. Told you it'd happen this way. Lulu, can you make the symbol I told you about say, the second week of our tapping chats with what water is around you so they can see it?"

"Sure... There's your ice sculpture."

Picking up the circular ice structure, he held it up with one hand so everyone could see it. "He's been hiding his eyes behind his hands and eyelids since he noticed I noticed this symbol in his eyes. If one were to break down this symbol into about six separate circles, there's a unique gift within each one. Put together in various combinations of twos, threes, fours, fives and all six, even more. It's not mimicry he uses, Hagen, but the deconstruction of the make up of magic broken down to where he can use it. They become abilities he can use. That's one of the gifts that comes with one of these various circles, these stigmas hidden within the eyes of people. At least, I believe that's what it is. It's a little more than just a fuzzy memory for me. My guess is this story of a lonely demon and these stigmas came from something before my pickpocket years; a time when I really existed as a normal kid. I probably don't know as much as Trevor does about the demon thing, but I can try giving you guys the gist of the story."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 am
Dantes river

Nodding as they went outside, Lianna couldn't help it as she glanced towards the forest, her green eyes aglow with curiosity.
"I didn't ask because that doesn't sound like a fun topic." sky murmured, looking up when hades started talking.
"So he can do pretty much any spell he wants?" Rissa asked as she turned back towards everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:11 pm
Pure T0rture

"Most would want to know what they're up against whether it be a fun topic or not. So what is a fun topic to you?" the spider snickered before climbing up and starting to make a web on the porch as it's perch

"Basically. Any magic you use around him he can turn into his own magic and that is only the beginning of what he can do with just this part of his stigma," Runealis responded while letting a soft glow surround a star shape within the circle. Taking a breath, he glanced briefly at the baby and Sky before lowering his voice slightly. "If put through something traumatic, and I'll leave that to your own imaginations, he could use that analytical ability within that part of his stigma to destroy things from existence; erasing molecules that make up solid objects or entities without so much as batting an eyelash. Then there is this part of the stigma that would consume living and non-living things and an inhuman speed, one that may surpass all species. Within the consumption of these things comes the power to heal his injuries and what makes it worse; he can consume magic to regenerate and re-energize as well. And then there is this part of the stigma which allows him to look into other people's dreams and to see their future. Unfortunately, I can't recall the abilities of the other three stigmas. I know they're there though." As he continued on, the light on the little ice structure would shift to show each of the stigma circles for the others to see how they played a part in the full stigma.

"Oh shxt."

"Ya think?"

"Sarcasm isn't necessary. As for the "oh shxt" factor, it's definitely one of those. The stigmas aren't supposed to show up until they're older though so I'm a little confused as to why it's showing itself on him. At least that's something I vaguely remember reading. Um... So the basic gist of the story of the lonely demon is that Pandora opened the box filled with millions of demons and the world was consumed in darkness. Within this eternal darkness, mankind had to fight for survival and even then they had issues until one hero came out of the darkness to save them. This hero sacrificed everything he had to protect mankind including his own sanity. When he began to think everything was the enemy, Time intervened to give humanity a chance to correct what had happened and for Pandora to find a way to seal away those demons again. What she hadn't expected was a demon unlike the others to approach that hero as he was frozen. This demon was one that only asked for one thing; friendship. In exchange for half his body, half his power, the hero gave him such a thing so as to continue what he'd been doing. Again, Time intervened, but she couldn't contain the demon's full power seeing as she'd used a lot of her power to stop the hero from destroying the world. The hero sealed himself and the half of the demon he'd consumed for his strength within the other half of the demon so as to be untamed by the power of time since he was still only human. It was stated at the end of the book that the two halves of the demon would clash in battle in the future determining the fate of humanity being destroyed completely, cloaked in darkness, or to be enshrouded by a warm, gentle light. In my own predictions, I'd said the lonely demon and hero would be reborn again every so often throughout time in wait of the hero to fulfill his promise of being friends with the demon or bad things come to be... The Brotherhood once made me kill someone with the same symbols in his eyes as Hagen's son does. My theory also suggests that the stigmas are the demon's powers and why he was different from other demons. Rÿner is a Sheikah term and I don't exactly speak their language."

"I never learned the term nor did Maso... It'd make sense if you'd have turned the sand red too, but why would it only turn red around the baby?"

"Backlash. What happens when magic is met by equivalent or stronger magic?"

"The first magic is neutralized by the second which will continue on if the second is stronger. If equivalent, both would be neutralized. The hourglass and my lifespan would make the power of time weaker than it really is so if his magic is stronger than mine... It makes sense now. He's overpowered the necklace, but as a backlash, time attempted to freeze him as he cut off it's ties yet could only get Trevor who was holding him. It wasn't intentional, but rather his lack of control over his own magic since he's still a baby."

"Bingo. That is what happened... I think. Yep. They're surprised you're near me, Lianna. You're fae, they're fae and I'm the criminal who didn't do anything wrong to the fae. They're probably gonna ask you what's wrong with you in a little bit. They have to nominate someone after all."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm
Dantes river

"well, music. but we covered that. art. i dunno..." sky shrugged as he readjusted the baby.
Turning back, Lianna gave a small smile and kissed his cheek. "let them think what they want." she chuckled.
"sounds like he's got a lot of power stored away." Rissa and Kana chimed in at the same time.
"What if we gave the kid an anklet or something that limited his powers? Similar to your guys' earrings?" Lianna finally chimed in, putting her free hand on her hip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 pm
Pure T0rture

"Then let's find something artistic to do together... Like fingerpainting or clay. Mud? Sticks even? It'll be less stressful than focusing on all of those eyes staring at those who dwell in the house," the spider suggested whilst the baby removed his hands from his eyes and showing faint lines making the circle Runealis was still holding in his hand within the fiery red-violet hinted with a deep blue.

"You're too sweet to me," Runealis chuckled lightly before brushing his lips against hers. At hearing Kana and Rissa's comment to such magical ability, however, he'd drawn away from the kiss just to nod at them. When Lianna suggested the power limiters on the boy, he scratched the back of his head as if in thought. "We'd have to create various limiters for him. It took him to be sealed within Pandora's Box to restrain the demon the first time. In short, he was one of the main demons chained within the box, but was released after Pandora opened it. Due to the addition of the hero's own powers, he wasn't sealed the second time with Pandora's children; the Crimson Valkyrie, Sizer and the halfbred demon Violinist of Hameln, Hamel. You'd have to find a way to recreate Pandora's Box in order to limit his magic. I'd suggest Tex, but he intentionally sealed away most of his magic when he was young and would probably end up in his deep slumber before he could finish such a power limiter. I also doubt Hagen would approve of seraph runes tattooing his baby's skin much less the halfbred incubus marking him with a regular blade. I don't know if Adra can make limiters either." And with that said, he gave a slight shrug.

"Faerie girl! What is your name, lineage and which Court do you dwell from?" one of the elves shouted from the treeline. As she crossed her arms over her chest, she added, "And why do you speak so nonchalantly of that foolish human woman who damned all species to Hell once upon a time ago?"

"Looks like someone was nominated..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:21 pm
Dantes river

Turning to look at the elf who spoke, Lianna gave a slow sigh and took a step towards the forest, still holding onto hades' hand, tilting her head to the side as she tried to recall those silly things."my name is Lillianna Daesteros. don't really know which court I'm from....Or my lineage, either." she called before turning back to Rissa. "Don't you still have those limiters you wore when we were kids?"
"Yeah, I've still got a few of my old bangles. I think we can shrink them to fit the little guy..." Rissa nodded, watching the fae carefully.
"I can make a few limiters.... Once the rest of my brands return." Adra nodded, poking lightly at the black marks that were now growing down his arms. Looking up when the elf spoke, he grinned. "We speak nonchalantly because it was forever ago! Why do you fear that which has already come to pass?" He muttered under his breath, playing with one of Rune's knives.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:20 am
Pure T0rture

"Daesteros? Seelie Court and a noble faerie lineage at that. Surprising and yet... Not too surprising. If you're so close with the outsider, you should attempt to reason with him about returning to the fae realm with you. As of yet, Lady Tintlet's father hasn't gone to Queen Titania about this little mishap of a missing fae. Should she be involved, well, even the stories about her anger makes her appear docile. We just want to clear up what happened to make Lady Silk just vanish completely. That's all we're asking," the female elf responded, an air of bitterness in her voice. It was apparent the she-elf wasn't exactly a fan of Runealis' and the way he avoided looking at her made it apparent they'd met once before. "I heard that, ye damnable crow! It was not something one can simply shrug off. She was a foolish human who fell in love with a demon that was sealed within that box for a very good reason; the Demon King Chestra. You let something as wild and untamable as he is go free and you're damning us all. Thank our creator she made the smartest move and sealed most of those demons inside the box with those she birthed for that creature including parts of her own lover. Unfortunately, she didn't get all of the major demons in that seal and they still roam freely... Except one. You were speaking of that thing within the winged one's arms, were you not? I'd suggest bringing it to Queen Titania and King Oberon on your trip home. Hopefully they and the queen of the Unseelie Court can seal it up before it becomes aware of the damage it can do."

"Kiss my a**, ya elven bxtch! You're not taking my son," Hagen snapped, his eyes narrowing at the elven woman. "Hagen, shush... One should be wary of boggarts and the fae who will switch children for changelings now that they know... They'll do so if given the chance. I can make a few limiters myself, but I'm uncertain of the strength needed to acquire that of Pandora's Box. We'll see how it goes I suppose. I already told you, I'm not going back just to say the same damn thing over again."

"That isn't your son, human. It probably devoured your son while still in the womb and took his place. Nothing should be able to hide it's presence like that thing does." Sheik's hand slapped against Hagen's chest before he could set a foot off the porch only to shake his head at him as if telling him it wouldn't be a wise idea.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 am
Dantes river

"return with me? I'm sorry? I'm not going anywhere. These people are my family and friends and I don't intend to leave them. And as to what Hades decides, I can't persuade him one way or the other. I can only support his decision." Lianna drawled, moving closer to Rune as she spoke.
"No no, that's his son. They have the same smell. My guess, his family's bloodline always carried the other half within it. " Adra muttered as he jumped down from the roof, the runes on his sin starting to glow a bright vermilion. "all of these people are under my protection. If you take any of them without their agreeing to it, even the baby, I will not hesitate to turn you into barbique."
"I always thought the fae were a nonviolent people." sky frowned, moving closer to the house so the baby was safe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm
Pure T0rture

"So you aid him and a creature that would enjoy destroying all worlds... I understand completely," the female elf sighed before turning to face the treeline and give a shrill whistle. When a male elf and a female faerie dropped out of the trees before her, she flashed a light smirk. "I'm leaving them under your watchful gaze. Keep me updated on any change and I'll inform you of further orders. Until then, the rest of us will be discussing this issue with Lady Tintlet, her father, King Oberon and Queen Titania... I won't be surprised if Miss Lillianna is banished from the Courts for her decision much less if her family refuses to visit her. She may as well be human." And with that, she headed back into the trees and all of those eyes that'd been watching them seemed to vanish besides the two fae left to keep watch over them.

"That fricking elf needs to be knocked off her high and mighty horse," Hagen growled irritably before slapping Sheik's hand off his chest which only made the blonde Sheikah sigh heavily. Why did bad things enjoy following them? How did they even end up with not just one, not two, not even three, but four extremely dark entities?!

"She's needed that for years... Actually, Sky, the fae can be really vicious warmongers or simply mischievous. Dark elves, or the drow, are an example of the vicious warmongers. They live in the Underdark and trust literally no one even within their own family. They even sacrifice male infants to their goddess Lolth just to receive her blessing so they can wage war on other families within the Underdark. Titania and Oberon may be married and even rule over the Seelie Court together, but they have no children together much less agree with each other in the slightest. Titania is a bxtch and Oberon is only slightly nicer than her and they're only slightly nicer than the Unseelie Court which is all of the dark fae such as kelpies that actually drown people because it's amusing watching the life leave their eyes beneath the surface of the water. The Seelie fae are those who are mischievous. The only angelic fae I know of is Lianna and Tintlet. That is the real truth of the fae," Runealis sighed smoothly although his body began involuntarily shivering at the mention of kelpies drowning people. In an attempt to distract himself from the brief images of how he'd almost run out of breath beneath the surface of the ocean after the Stitanic had sunk, he started rubbing his thumb against the back of Lianna's hand.

"We're going to have to keep an eye out for boggarts and changelings now... Calm yourself, Hagen. Getting mad isn't going to do much except hinder us. Thank you, Adra and Lianna. You got them to leave for now. Perhaps now we can relax a little on the porch. Sky, you and little bit alright?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm
Dantes river

"he's right sky. i mean, my family never went looking for me after i got separated from them." lianna shrugged, hugging Hades close.
"happy to help." Adra smiled, pulling himself back up onto the roof. "you guys just relax for a bit, i'm gonna keep a watch on things." he sighed, looking around before remembering something. "hey, rune? d'ya still have my jacket?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "you know, the black one i burned the sleeves off of?" it probably wouldn't make much of a difference after a few days of being shirtless, but the demon prefered having his coat to not, and only just remembered having given it to his friend before he'd been caught in mara's trap.
"we're both good. but i kinda wanna shove my boot up that chick's .... y'know..." he shrugged, readjusting the infant.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games